再多练练就能成了
I just need a bit more practice.
别忙活了
Don’t fuss.
我应该腌久一点的 希望不会干
I should have marinated it longer. I hope it isn’t dry.
你知道这首歌♥是1966年由重显唱片公♥司♥发行的吗
Did you know this song was released in 1966 on Reprise Records?
当时是榜单上第一名
It was number one on the charts.
很快就好了 最后再收个尾
It won’t be much longer. Just putting on the finishing touches.
好啦 准备好了 希望你喜欢
Okay, it’s ready. I hope you’re gonna like it.
我说了不用忙活的
I told you not to fuss.
但我仍然…
And yet….
好啦 用餐愉快
Voilà! Bon appétit.
我想你了 宝贝甜心
I missed you, baby sweet.
亲爱的 这太美了
Honey, it’s beautiful.
把腿翘起来
Just put your feet up.
放轻松
Relax.
今天可够呛了吧
Was a day?
是很够呛
It was a day.
你读给我听好吗
Would you read to me?
弗拉基米尔·纳博科夫 《微暗的火》
能让你好受一些
It’ll make you feel better.
-你讨厌那本书 -我也不想读
– You hate that book. – I don’t wanna read either.
我们跳舞吧
Let’s dance.
你想跳舞 还是想拆礼物
Do you wanna dance, or do you wanna open your present?
什么礼物
What present?
-这个 -今天是什么日子
– This one. – What’s the occasion?
就当做是…
Let’s just say…
-我们的纪念日吧 -是吗
– it’s our anniversary. – Is it?
不是 但我们就当做是吧
No, but let’s just say that it is.
好吗
Okay?
纪念日快乐
Happy anniversary.
投射仪
An emanator.
乔伊
检测到投射仪 正在连接
华♥莱♥士♥
谢谢
Thank you.
亲爱的 现在你想去哪里都可以了
Honey, you can go anywhere you want in the world now.
你想先去哪
Where do you wanna go first?
和你在一起时我很开心
I’m so happy when I’m with you.
你不必这么说
You don’t have to say that.
语♥音♥信息
语♥音♥信息
正在播放
挖掘完成了 我们发现了一条新线索
The dig’s come through. We have a new lead.
马上过来
Get down here.
碳读数 14.6GPH
Carbon read: 14.6 GPH.
这箱子是个士兵个人用品箱
Your box is a military footlocker,
属于萨珀·莫尔顿
issued to Sapper Morton…
被当成了棺材 有创意
creatively repurposed as an ossuary:
里面装了一箱尸骨
a box of bones.
除了骨头 就只有头发
Nothing else in it but hair.
土壤样本检测显示她已经入土30年了
The soil samples indicate that she’s been buried for 30 years.
骨头全部被拆开洗干净
Bones all dismantled, fully cleaned,
然后仔细安放好了
meticulously laid to rest.
“她”
“She”?
死因是什么 珂珂
Cause of death, Coco?
没有裂痕 没有外伤的迹象 但是…
No breaks, no sign of trauma, except…
髂骨骨裂了
a fracture through the ilium.
产道狭窄 胎儿一定是被卡住了
It’s a narrow birth canal. Baby must have got stuck.
她当时怀孕了吗
She was pregnant?
所以她不是被他杀了
So he didn’t kill her?
她死于难产
She died in childbirth.
那是什么
What’s that?
往回
Go back.
放大
Closer.
再放大
Closer.
那是什么
What’s that?
骼脊上的切口
Notching in the iliac crest.
尖端很细 像是把手术刀
It’s fine-point, like a scalpel.
看着像是u200c紧急剖腹产
That looks like an emergency C-section.
切口很规则 没有挣扎的痕迹
The cuts are clean. No sign of a struggle.
他曾经是军医
He was a combat medic.
也许他想救她 但没成功
Maybe he tried to save her, and he just couldn’t.
他看着可不像是会救人的那种
He didn’t seem like the saving type.
他不辞劳苦埋了她
He went to the trouble of burying her.
一个多愁善感的劣种
A sentimental skin-job.
抱歉
Sorry.
那孩子在哪
So where’s the kid?
你扫描了整片区域吗
You scan the whole field?
只有泥土和虫子 没有其他尸体了
Just dirt and worms. No other bodies.
也许被他吃了
Maybe he ate it.
不可能
That’s not possible.
她是个复♥制♥人
She was a Replicant.
怀孕了
Pregnant.
这个世界 界限分明
The world is built on a wall.
把人和复♥制♥人区分开
It separates kind.
不管哪一边知道这个界限消失了
Tell either side there’s no wall,
都会引发战争
you bought a war.
或是屠♥杀♥
Or a slaughter.
所以你刚刚…
So what you saw…
什么都没有看见
didn’t happen.
遵命 长官
Yes, madam.
我的职责就是维护秩序
It is my job to keep order.
这就是我们的职责 我们维护秩序
That’s what we do here. We keep order.
您想这件事消失吗
You want it gone?
抹除一切
Erase everything.
-孩子也不放过吗 -一切痕迹
– Even the child? – All trace.
你还有话要说吗
You have anything more to say?
我从没退休过自然出生的东西
I’ve never retired something that was born before.
有什么区别
What’s the difference?
自然出生意味着有灵魂 我猜
To be born is to have a soul, I guess.
你是要抗命吗
Are you telling me no?
我都不知道有违抗命令这一说 长官
I wasn’t aware that was an option, madam.
好样的
Attaboy.
你没有那东西也挺好的
You’ve been getting on fine without one.
什么东西 长官
What’s that, madam?
灵魂
A soul.
你们这些新型号♥乐意干脏活
And you new models are happy scraping the shit…
是因为你们从未见过奇迹
because you’ve never seen a miracle.
华♥莱♥士♥公♥司♥
地球总部
我来查一个以前的序列号♥
Just checking in on an old serial number.
有DNA吗
Confirmation DNA?
有头发
I got hair.
样本 45-27
第A5-869号♥抽屉
旧型号♥
An old one.
大断电之前的
Pre-Blackout.
那就有点难找了
That’s gonna be tough.
大断电后剩下的数据不多
Not much from then.
留下的也是…
And what’s there is…
沧海一粟
thick milky.
您可以根据需要定制复♥制♥人
You can customize them as much as you’d like.
让它们多接近于人类都可以
As human as you want them to be.
不过您只是想在钻井现场使用 对吧
But your operation is strictly a drill site, isn’t it?
是我就不会把钱浪费在
I wouldn’t waste your money
提高智力 忠诚度和外表上
on intelligence, attachment or appeal.
还是说您想在订单里加点情趣型号♥的
Unless you’d like to add some pleasure models to your order.
请求查询背景信息
我们改天再聊 行吗
Would it be possible to reschedule this call, please?
所有人都记得大断电的时候自己在哪 你呢
Everyone remembers where they were at the Blackout. You?
那是我生产前的事了
That was a little before my time.
我当时和父母在家里 度过了黑暗的十天
I was home with my folks, then 10 days of darkness.
所有机器都停止了运行
Every machine stopped cold.
等来电的时候 我们的数据都被抹去了
When the lights came back, we were wiped clean.
照片 文件 所有的数据都没了
Photos, files, every bit of data, gone.
银行记录也没了
Bank records too.
那倒无所谓
Didn’t mind that.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!