You’re quite a prize.
我做过 可议的事
I’ve done…questionable things.
同时 也是不平凡的事
Also extraordinary things.
享受你剩下的时间吧
Revel in your time.
你想生化机械之主会让你上天堂吗
Nothing the god of biomechanics wouldn’t let you in heaven for.
抱歉 赛巴斯汀
Sorry, Sebastian.
来吧 来吧
Come. Come.
和泰瑞一起的尸体是25岁的白种男性
Body identified with Tyrell is a 25-year-old male Caucasian.
姓名 赛巴斯汀 J.F.赛巴斯汀
Name, Sebastian, J.F. Sebastian.
地址 布拉德柏利公♥寓♥大厦
Address, Bradbury Apartments,
第九区 N.F.46751
Ninth Sector, NF4675 1.
我要你过去那里
I want you to go down there and
本区地面交通封闭 你在这里做什么
This sector’s closed to ground traffic. What’re you doing here?
-我在工作 你要做什么 -我现在要逮捕你
-I’m working. What are you doing? -Arresting you, that’s what I’m doing.
我是德卡 银翼杀手 2-63-54
I’m Deckard, Blade Runner. 26354.
我已备案及接受监督
I’m filed and monitored.
等等 正在查
Hold on. Checking.
好 确认无误 祝好运
Okay. Checked and cleared. Have a better one.
-喂 -嗨 J.F.在吗
-Hello. -Hi. is J.F. there?
-你是哪位 -艾迪 J.F.的老朋友
-Who is it? -This is Eddie, old friend of J.F.’s.
这可不是对待朋友之道
That’s no way to treat a friend.
晚安 J.F.
Good evening, J.F.

Tea
更多茶
More tea

Tea
更多茶
More tea

Tea
更多茶
More tea
更多茶
More tea
更多茶
More tea
向手无寸铁的对手开枪可不太光明正大
Not very sporting to fire on an unarmed opponent.
我以为你应该是个好人
I thought you were supposed to be good.
你不是好人吗
Aren’t you the good man?
来吧 德卡
Come on, Deckard.
让我看看
Show me…
你有多少能耐
What you’re made of.
为自己骄傲吗 小个子
Proud of yourself, little man?
这是为了卓拉
This is for Zhora.
这是为蒲莉丝
This is for Pris.
来吧 德卡
Come on, Deckard.
我就在这里 但你要射直一点
I’m right here, but you’ve gotta shoot straight.
射直似乎还不够好 现在轮到我了
Straight doesn’t seem to be good enough! Now it’s my turn.
我来之前会给你几秒钟的时间
I’m gonna give you a few seconds before I come.
一 二
One. Two.

Three.

Four.
蒲莉丝
Pris.
我来了
I’m coming.
德卡
Deckard!
四 五
Four, five
要如何活下来
How to stay allve?
我看到你了
I can see you!
德卡 还不行
Not yet!

Not… .

Five

Five
对了
Yes.
你最好振作一点
You better get it up.
不然我要杀了你
Or I’m gonna have to kill you.
要是你死了 你就没法玩了 如果你不玩
Unless you’re alive, you can’t play. And if you don’t play .
六 七
Six, seven
下地狱或上天堂
Go to hell or go to heaven
很好 就是这种精神
Good, that’s the spirit!
好痛
That hurt.
你真不理智
That was irrational of you.
更不用说 毫无运动精神
Not to mention…unsportsmanlike.
你要去哪
Where are you going?
活在恐惧中的体验还不错吧
Quite an experience to live in fear, isn’t it?
这就是做奴隶的滋味
That’s what it is to be a slave.
我所见过的事物
I’ve…
你们人类绝对无法置信
seen things you people wouldn’t believe.
我目睹战船在猎户星座的端沿起火燃烧
Attack ships on fire off the shoulder of Orion.
我看着C射线
I watched C-beams…
在唐怀瑟之门附近的黑暗中闪耀
glitter in the dark near the Tanah user Gate.
所有这些 时刻终将流失
All those…moments will be lost
在时光中
in time…
一如眼泪
like…tears
消失在雨中
in rain.
死亡的时刻到了
Time to die.
你完成了男人的工作 阁下
You’ve done a man’s job, sir.
我猜你做完了
I guess you’re through, huh?
完成了
Finished.
可惜她活不成了
it’s too bad she won’t live.
可是 谁能呢
But then again, who does?
瑞秋
Rachael?
瑞秋
Rachael?
瑞秋
Rachael?
你爱我吗
Do you love me?
我爱你
I love you.
你信任我吗
Do you trust me?
我信任你
I trust you.
瑞秋
Rachael?
可惜她活不成了
It’s too bad she won’t live.
可是 谁能呢
But then again, who does?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!