I want you.
拥抱我
Put your hands on me.
-你做什么 -对不起 看看而已
-What you doing? -I’m sorry. Just peeking.
-我看来如何 -好一点
-How do I look? -You look better.
-只是好一点 -你看来很漂亮
-Just better? -Well…you look beautiful.
谢谢
Thanks.
你几岁了
How old are you?
二十五
Twenty-five.
-你有什么问题 -麦修撒拉征候群
-What’s your problem? -Methuselah syndrome.
那是什么
What’s that?
我的腺体 变老的太快
My glands, they grow old too fast.
这是你还留在地球的原因
Is that why you’re still on Earth?
对 我没法通过体♥检♥
Yeah. I couldn’t pass the medical.
反正 我满喜欢待在这里
Anyway…I kind of like it here.
我喜欢你现在的样子
I like you…just the way you are.
洛伊
Hi, Roy.
老天 你的玩具真的很不错
Hi. Gosh, you really get some nice toys here.
这就是我对你说过的朋友
This is the friend I was telling you about.
这是我的救星 J.F.赛巴斯汀
This is my savior, J.F. Sebastian.
赛巴斯汀
Sebastian.
我喜欢留下不走的人
I like a man that stays put.
你一个人住在这里 是吗
You live here all by yourself, do you?
是的
Yes.
要不要吃早餐
How about some breakfast?
我去煮早餐 失陪
I was just gonna make some. Excuse me.
怎样
Well?
-里昂 -怎么了
-Leon…-What’s going on?

I…
现在只有我们俩了
There’s only two of us now.
我们太笨了 我们会死的
Then we’re stupid and we’ll die.
不 不会的
No, we won’t.
不 马吃掉皇后
No. Knight takes queen, see
我不会这样下
Won’t do.
你为何盯着我们看 赛巴斯汀
Why are you staring at us, Sebastian?
因为 你这么独特
Because…you’re so different.
你是这么的完美
You’re so perfect.
是的
Yes.
你是哪一代的
What generation are you?
-连锁六型 -我就知道
-Nexus 6. -I knew it.
因为我替泰瑞公♥司♥做的基因设计
‘Cause I do genetic design work for the Tyrell Corporation.
你有我的一部份
There’s some of me in you.
秀给我看
Show me something.
-像什么 -什么都行
-like what? -like anything.
我们不是电脑 赛巴斯汀 我们是血肉之躯
We’re no computers, Sebastian. We’re physical.
我思考 赛巴斯汀 故我在
I think, Sebastian…therefore, I am.
非常好 蒲莉丝 现在让他看看为什么
Very good, Pris. Now show him why.
-我们有许多共通点 -你是什么意思
-We’ve got a lot in common. -What do you mean?
-类似的问题 -加速衰老
-Similar problems. -Accelerated decrepitude.
我对生化机械所知不多 洛伊 我希望我知道
I don’t know much about bio-mechanics, Roy. I wish I did.
要是我们不尽快找出办法
if we don’t find help soon…
蒲莉丝就活不久了
Pris hasn’t got long to live.
我们不能容许它发生
We can’t allow that.
-他厉害吗 -谁
-Is he good? -Who?
-你的对手 -泰瑞博士
-Your opponent. -Oh, Dr. Tyrell?
我下棋只击败他一次 他是个天才
I’ve only beaten him once in chess. He’s a genius.
你是他设计的
He designed you.
也许他能帮忙
Maybe he could help.
我很乐意向他提出
I’d be happy to mention it to him.
最好是我能亲自和他谈
Better if I talk to him in person.
就我所知 要见他不太容易
But I understand he’s a sort of hard man to get to.
是的 很难
Yes. Very.
你会帮我们吗
Will you help us?
我不能
I can’t.
我们需要你 赛巴斯汀
We need you, Sebastian.
你是我们最好的 唯一的朋友
You’re our best and only friend.
我们好高兴你找到我们
We’re so happy you found us.
我不认为世上有其他人类会帮助我们
I don’t think there’s another human being in the whole world would help us.
六万六千 普塞与安高比
66,000 Prosser & Ankovich.
卖♥♥出 卖♥♥出价
Trade. Trade at two.
蓝色入口
Blue entry.
J.F.赛巴斯汀先生
A Mr. J.F. Sebastian.
1-6-4-1-7
16♥4♥17.
在这个时候
At this hour?
有何贵干 赛巴斯汀
What can I do for you, Sebastian?
皇后吃掉象六 将军
Queen to bishop six. Check.
乱来
Nonsense.
等一等
Just a moment.
皇后吃掉象六 荒谬
Queen to bishop six, ridiculous.
皇后
Queen…
象六
Bishop six.

Knight…
吃掉皇后
takes queen.
你想到了什么 赛巴斯汀
What’s on your mind, Sebastian?
你在想什么
What are you thinking about
象移到国王七 将军
Bishop to king seven. Checkmate.
我看是象移到国王七 将军
Bishop to king seven. Checkmate, I think.
你思潮泉涌了吗 赛巴斯汀
Got a brainstorm, huh, Sebastian?
牛奶和饼干让你睡不着
Milk and cookies kept you awake, huh?
我们来讨论一下
Let’s discuss this.
你还是上来吧 赛巴斯汀
You better come up, Sebastian.
泰瑞先生
Mr. Tyrell?

I…
我带了个朋友
I brought a friend.
我很惊讶你没有早点来
I’m surprised you didn’t come here sooner.
一个人要见造物者并不容易
it’s not an easy thing to meet your maker.
造物者能为你做什么吗
And what can he do for you?
造物者能否修理他所造之物
Can the maker repair what he makes?
你想 被修改吗
Would you like to be modified?
留在这里
Stay here.
我想的是更根本的事
Had in mind something a little more radical.
什么
What?
-有什么问题 -死亡
-What seems to be the problem? -Death.
死亡
Death.
恐怕这有点超出了我的管辖范围 你
Well, I’m afraid that’s a little out of my jurisdiction. You…
我要更多的生命 父亲
I want more life…father.
生命的真♥相♥
The facts of life.
想要改变
To make an alteration in the…
有机生物系统的进化是会致命的
evolvement of an organic life system is fatai.
编码程序一旦建立便无法修改
A coding sequence cannot be revised once it’s been established.
为什么不行
Why not?
因为 在温育的第二天
Because by the second day of incubation…
任何细胞进行逆转的突变
any cells that have undergone reversion mutations…
会产生回复突变的菌落 就像老鼠离开一艘船
give rise to revertant colonels like rats leaving a sinking ship.
然后船沉没
Then the ship sinks.
那EMS重组呢
What about EMS recombination?
我们试过了
We’ve already tried it.
甲乙基烷矿酸是烷化剂
Ethyl methane suffocate is an alkyiating agent and a potent mutagen.
也是有效的突变剂 它创造出非常致命的病毒
It created a virus so lethal the…
实验对象离开实验台前就死了
subject was dead before he left the table.
抑制蛋白可阻挡运作的细胞
Then a repressor protein that blocks the operating cells.
它不会阻碍复♥制♥ 但会导致复♥制♥错误
Wouldn’t obstruct replication, but it does give rise to an error in replication.
因此 新形成的DNA带有变异
So that the newly formed DNA strand carries a mutation…
你会再次得到病毒
and you’ve got a virus again.
但这些 所有的一切都只是
But this, all of this, is…
理论
academic.
我们已尽我们所能把你做好
You were made as well as we could make you.
但不能持久
But not to last.
两倍明亮的光芒 只能燃烧一半的寿命
The light that burns twice as bright burns half as long.
而你燃烧得非常耀眼 罗伊
And you have burned so very, very brightly, Roy.
看看你 你是天之骄子
Look at you. You’re the prodigal son.
你是个了不得的恩赐

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!