My work? Not too many could afford such quality.
-有多少 -很少
-How many? -Very few.
是多少 搞清楚 老兄
How few? Look, my friend
塔菲刘易斯 在第四区 唐人街
Taffey Lewis’. Down in the Fourth Sector. Chinatown.
尽快通过
Cross now. Cross now.
酒保
Bartender.
塔菲刘易斯
Taffey Lewis?
多谢
Thank you.
塔菲
Taffey?
-我想问你几个问题 -问吧
-I’d like to ask you a few questions. -Blow.
你有向埃及人买♥♥过蛇吗 塔菲
You ever buy snakes from the Egyptian, Taffey?
经常买♥♥ 老兄
All the time, pal.
见过这女孩吗
You ever see this girl, huh?
没见过 快滚
Never seen her. Buzz off.
你的执照还有效吗 老兄
Your licenses in order, pal?
路易 这位仁兄口渴
Hey, Louie. The man is dry.
免费给他一杯 好吗 再见
Give him one on the house, okay? See.

Hello?
以前是有人离开过我 但是
I’ve had people walk out on me before, but not when…
都不是我那么迷人的时候
I was being so charming.
我现在在第四区的酒吧
I’m in a bar, here now, down in the Fourth Sector.
塔菲刘易斯这里
Taffey Lewis is on the line.
你何不来这里喝一杯
Why don’t you come on down here and have a drink?
我不这么想 德卡先生
I don’t think so, Mr. Deckard.
-那不是我去的地方 -那到别处去
-That’s not my kind of place. -Go someplace else
各位先生女士
Ladies and gentlemen…
塔菲刘易斯巨献 莎乐美小姐与蛇共舞
Taffey Lewis presents Miss Salome and the snake.
看她与曾使人堕落的蛇
Watch her take the pleasure from the serpent…
尽情享受欢愉
that once corrupted man.
对不起 莎乐美小姐 我可跟你谈一下吗
Excuse me, Miss Salome, can I talk to you for a minute?
我是美国综艺艺人协会的
I’m from the American Federation of Variety Artists.
是吗
Oh, yeah?
我不是来此请你加入的
I’m not here to make you join.
不 女士 那不是我的部门
No, ma’am. That’s not my department.
事实上
Actually…
我是道德凌虐秘密委员会的人
I’m from the Confidential Committee on Moral Abuses.
-道德凌虐委员会 -是的 女士
-Committee of Moral Abuses? -Yes, ma’am.
据报这儿的管理阶层
There’s been reports that the management…
曾经侵犯过艺人
has been taking liberties with the artists.
我完全不知道
I don’t know nothing about it.
你可有在任何方面感到被剥削
Have you felt yourself to be exploited in any way?
你指的剥削是什么意思
How do you mean exploited?
像是要得到这份工作
Well, like to get this job.
我是说 你是否 你是否有做或是被要求做任何
I mean, did you do, or were you asked to do, anything that’s…
猥亵或令人厌恶的事
lewd or unsavory or…
不做的话就把你开除
otherwise repulsive to your person, huh?
-你是当真的 -是的
-Are you for real? -Oh, yeah.
我想 想检查你的更衣室 如果可以的话
I’d like to check your dressing room, if I may.
-要做什么 -要找看看 有没有洞
-For what? -For holes.

Holes?
你一定很吃惊
Well, you’d be surprised what a guy would go through…
有人会不择手段为了偷瞄动人的身体
to get a glimpse of a beautiful body.
不 我不惊讶
No, I wouldn’t.
小的
little…
肮脏的洞 他们在墙上钻孔好偷看女人脱衣服
dirty holes they drill in the wall so they can watch a lady undress.
-这蛇是真的吗 -当然不是真的
-Is this a real snake? -Of course it’s not real.
如果我买♥♥得起真蛇 还会在这儿工作吗
Think I’d be working in a place like this if I could afford a real snake?
那么 要是有人想剥削我 我该找谁
So if somebody does try to exploit me, who do I go to about it?
-找我 -你这人真是勤奋 帮我擦干
-Me. -You’re a dedicated man. Dry me.
尽快通过
Cross now. Cross now.
不准通过 不准通过
Don’t walk. Don’t walk.
尽速通过
Cross now. Cross now.
让开 别挡路
Move! Get out of the way!
德卡
Deckard.
B-263-54
B26354.
散开 散开
Move on. Move on.
散开 散开
Move on. Move on.
散开 散开
Move on. Move on.
等一下
A minute.
-你要什么 -青岛
-Yeah, what do you want? -Tsingtao.
-这些够吗 -够
-This enough? -Yeah.
布莱恩特
Bryant.
老天 德卡
Christ, Deckard,
你看起来和你丢在路边的那个假货一样糟糕
You look almost as bad as that skin-job you left on the sidewalk.
我要回家了
I’m going home.
你可向他学着点 加夫
Could learn from this guy, Gaff.
天杀的 他根本就是单人屠宰场
He’s a goddamn one-man slaughterhouse, that’s what he is.
还有四个 加夫 我们走吧
Four more to go. Come on, Gaff, let’s go.
三个
Three.
-还有三个 -是四个
-There’s three to go. -There’s four.
还有你在泰瑞公♥司♥测试的那个假货
That skin-job you VK’d at the Tyrell Corporation…
瑞秋失踪了 消失不见
Rachael, disappeared, vanished.
她甚至不知道自己是个复♥制♥人
Didn’t even know she was a Replicant.
泰瑞说是和大脑植入有关
Something to do with a brain implant, says Tyrell.
走吧 加夫 替我喝一杯吧 老兄
Come on, Gaff. Drink some for me, huh, pal?
-里昂 -我几岁了
-Leon. -How old am I?
我不知道
I don’t know.
我的生日是2017年4月10日 我能活多久
My birthday’s April 10, 2017. How long do I live?
四年
Four years.
比你还久
More than you.
活在恐惧中是很痛苦的 不是吗
Painful to live in fear, isn’t it?
没什么比永远搔不到的痒更惨的事
Nothing is worse than having an itch you can never scratch.
我同意
I agree.
醒来 该受死了
Wake up. Time to die.
发抖
Shakes?
我也是
Me too.
我抖的厉害
I get them bad.
这是这工作的一部份
It’s part of the business.
我不是做这工作的
I’m not in the business.
我就是这工作
I am the business.
要是我往北走呢
What if I go north?
消失不见
Disappear.
你是否会来追我
Would you come after me?
猎杀我
Hunt me?

No.
我不会
No, I wouldn’t.
我欠你一次
I owe you one.
但别人会追你
But somebody would.
德卡
Deckard…
你知道我的档案
You know those files on me?
启动日期
The incept date.
寿命 诸如此类的事情
The longevity. Those things.
你看过
You saw them?
那些是机密
They’re…classified.
但你是个警♥察♥
But you’re a policeman.
我没有看
I…didn’t look at them.
你知道 你那个人性测验
You know, that Voight-Kampff test of yours…
你曾经用来测试你自己吗
did you ever take that test yourself?
德卡
Deckard.
我梦到音乐
I dreamt music.
我不知道我会不会弹琴
I didn’t know if I could play.
我记得上过课
I remember lessons.
我不知道那是我 还是泰瑞的侄女
I don’t know if it’s me or Tyrell’s niece.
你弹得很美
You play beautifully.
现在 吻我
Now you kiss me.
-我不能依靠我的记 -说 吻我
-I can’t rely on my…-Say, Kiss me.
吻我
Kiss me.
我要你
I want you.
我要你
I want you.
再说一次
Again.
我要你

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!