Who does?
泰瑞 他无所不知
Tyrell. He knows everything.
泰瑞公♥司♥
Tyrell Corporation?
他是大老板 大天才 他设计了你的心智
He big boss. Big genius. He design your mind.
你的脑袋
Your brain, huh?
聪明
Smart.
很冷
Very cold.
要见他不容易
Not an easy man to see…
把外套给我
Give me coat.
是吗
I guess?
赛巴斯汀
Sebastian.
他能带你去那里 他能带你去那里
He takes you there. He takes you there.
哪个赛巴斯汀
Sebastian who?
J J.F.
J.F…
赛巴斯汀
…Sebast…
那么
Now…
我们可以在哪里找到这位
where…would we find this
J. F. 赛巴斯汀
J.F. Sebastian?
我们可以继续吗
Let’s continue, shall we?
用一个单字形容
Describe in single words…
只形容你想到的优点
only the good things that come into your mind
关于你的母亲
about your mother.
-我母亲 -是的
-My mother? -Yeah.
我来跟你说我的母亲吧
I’ll tell you about my mother.
声纹辨织 请说出你楼层号♥码
Voice print identification. Your floor number, please.
-德卡 97 -97 谢谢
-Deckard, 97. -97. -Thank you. Danke.
我想见你
I wanted to see you.
所以我在这里等 让我帮你
So I waited. Let me help you.
我为何需要帮忙
What do I need help for?
我不知道为什么他告诉你 他所做的
I don’t know why he told you what he did.
去跟他谈
Talk to him.
他不会见我
He wouldn’t see me.
想喝酒吗
You want a drink?

No?
你认为我是复♥制♥人 是吧
You think I’m a Replicant, don’t you?
看着
Look.
这是我和我母亲
It’s me with my mother.
是吗
Yeah?
记得你六岁的时候吗
Remember when you were 6?
你和哥哥从地下室窗户溜进空的大楼
You and your brother snuck into an empty building through a basement window.
你们玩扮医生游戏
You were gonna play doctor?
他给你看他下面 但轮到你时 你害怕然后跑走了
He showed you his, and when it got to be your turn, you chickened and ran.
记得吗
Remember that?
你有对任何人说吗 你母亲 泰瑞 其他人
Did you ever tell anybody that? Your mother, Tyrell, anybody, huh?
记得住在你窗外树丛的蜘蛛吗
You remember the spider that lived in the bush outside your window?
橙色身体 绿色的脚
Orange body, green legs?
看着它织网织了整个夏天 有一天 上面有个巨卵
Watched her build a web all summer?
卵孵化了
The egg hatched… .
-卵孵化了 -然后呢
-The egg hatched… -And?
有一百只小蜘蛛爬出来
And a hundred baby spiders came out.
它们把它吃了
And they ate her.
植入
Implants.
那不是你的回忆 是别人的
Those aren’t your memories, they’re somebody else’s.
那是泰瑞的侄女的回忆
They’re Tyrell’s niece’s.
好吧 糟糕的笑话
Okay. Bad joke.
我说了个糟糕的笑话 你不是复♥制♥人
I made a bad joke. You’re not a Replicant.
回家去 好吗
Go home. Okay
是真的 我很抱歉
No, really. I’m sorry.
回家吧
Go home.
想喝一杯吗
Want a drink?
我给你来杯酒 我给你个杯子
I’ll get you a drink. I’ll get a glass.
你忘了你的袋子
You forgot your bag.
我迷路了
I’m lost.
放心 我不会伤害你的
Don’t worry, I won’t hurt you.
-你叫什么 -蒲莉丝
-What’s your name? -Pris.
我叫J.F.赛巴斯汀
Mine’s J.F. Sebastian.
你要去哪
Oh, where were you going?
回家
Home?
我没有家
I don’t have one.
我们吓了对方一跳 是吧
We scared each other pretty good, didn’t we?
当然
We sure did.
我好饿 J.F.
I’m hungry, J.F.
我里面有食物 你要进来吗
I got stuff inside. You wanna come in?
我正希望你这么说
I was hoping you’d say that.
你一个人住在这里
Do you live in this building all by yourself?
对 现在我确实是一个人住在这里
Yeah, I live here pretty much alone right now.
这里不缺住的地方
No housing shortage around here.
每个人都有很多空间
Plenty of room for everybody.
小心有水
Watch out for the water.
你在这里一定很寂寞 J.F.
Must get lonely here, J.F.
不算是 我制♥造♥朋友
Not really. I make friends.
他们是玩具 我的朋友是玩具 他们是我做的
They’re toys. My friends are toys. I make them.
是个嗜好 我是基因设计师 你知道那是什么吗
it’s a hobby. I’m a genetic designer. You know what it is?
不知道
No.
现在
Now.
我回来了
Yoo-hoo, home again.
-晚安 J.F. -晚安 各位
-Good evening, J.F. -Evening, fellas.
他们是我朋友 是我做的
They’re my friends. I made them.
你的家人呢
Where are your folks?
我算是个孤儿
I’m sort of an orphan.
那你的朋友呢
What about your friends?
我有一些 但我必需要找到他们
I have some, but I have to find them.
明天我会告诉他们我在哪里
I’ll let them know where I am tomorrow.
我可以帮你拿这些东西吗 湿透了 不是吗
Can I take those things for you? They’re soaked, aren’t they?
放大224到176
Enhance 224 to 176.
放大 停
Enhance. Stop.
推入
Move in.

Stop.
拉出 右移 停
Pull out, track right. Stop.
置中 拉回
Center and pull back.

Stop.
移♥动♥右45
Track 45 right.

Stop.
置中然后停
Center and stop.
放大34至36
Enhance 34 to 36.
右移和拉回
Pan right and pull back.

Stop.
放大34至46
Enhance 34 to 46.
拉回
Pull back.
慢着 向右
Wait a minute. Go right.

Stop.
放大57至19
Enhance 57-19.
移♥动♥左45
Track 45 left.

Stop.
放大15至23
Enhance 15 to 23.
这儿给我一份复印
Give me a hard copy right there.
鱼吗
Fish?
我看这是制♥造♥的 看
I think it was manufactured locally.
手工精细 品质优良
Finest quality. Superior workmanship.
有制♥作♥者的序号♥
There is the maker’s serial number.
990-6947
9906947.
XB-71
XB-71
很有趣
Interesting.
这不是鱼 是蛇的鳞片
Not fish. Snake scale.

Snake.
找阿布杜尔哈桑 这蛇是他做的
Try Abdul Ben Hassan. He make this snake!
阿布杜尔哈桑
Abdul Hassan?
我是警♥察♥ 想问你几个问题
I’m a police officer. I’d like to ask you a few questions.
人造蛇执照XB-71 是你吗
Artificial snake license XB71, that’s you?
这是你的作品 你卖♥♥给了谁
This is your work, huh? Who did you sell it to?
我的作品 没多少人付得起这样的品质

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!