银翼杀手
二十一世纪初期 泰瑞公♥司♥
将机械人发展至连锁阶段
成为实际上和人类完全相同的生物 被称为复♥制♥人
连锁六型复♥制♥人 比创造他们的基因工程师们
有更优秀的力量及敏捷度 及不下于他们的智慧
复♥制♥人在世外殖民地 被当作奴工来使用
从事危险的探索与其他星球的殖民任务
一支连锁六型的战斗部队 在世外殖民地发动血腥叛变之后
复♥制♥人在地球被宣布为违法物 必须处以死刑
特种警♥察♥小组 银翼杀手部队
奉命一旦侦察到侵入的复♥制♥人
即可格杀勿论
这不称为处决 而是称为退役
洛杉矶 2019年11月
下一位 科沃斯基里昂
Next subject, Kowalski, Leon.
工程师 机器废物处理
Engineer, waste disposal.
第五区 新进人员 到职第六日
File section, New employee, six days.
请进
Come in.
坐下
Sit down.
我可以说话吗
Stand by for….
我接受测试时会有点紧张
I’m kind of nervous when I take tests.
好 请你别动
Just please don’t move.
抱歉
Oh, sorry.
我今年已接受过智力测验 我不记得我测试过这些东西
I already had an IQ test. I don’t think I’ve had one of these.
反应时间是评分项目之一 所以请专心
Reaction time is a factor, so pay attention.
现在 你回答的越快越好
Now answer as quickly as you can.
好的
Sure.
杭特华沙1187号♥
1187 at Hunterwasser.
-那是一间旅馆 -什么
-That’s the hotel. -What?
-我住的地方 -环境不错吗
-Where I live. -Nice place?
对 当然 应该吧 这是测试的一部份
Yeah, sure, I guess. A part of the test?
不 只是热身
No. Just warming you up. That’s all.
不是幻想之类的
it’s not fancy or anything.
你在一处沙漠 在沙上独自行走 突然间
You’re in a desert, walking along in the sand, when
-现在这是测试 -是的
-Is this the test now? -Yes.
你在一处沙漠 在沙地上独自行走
You’re in a desert, walking along in the sand…
-突然间你往下一看 -哪一个
-when you look down. -What one?
-什么 -哪一个沙漠
-What? -What desert?
哪一个沙漠都没差别 这完全是假设
Doesn’t make any difference. it’s completely hypothetical.
-但是我为什么会在那里 -也许你受够了
-But how come I’d be there? -Maybe you’re fed up.
也许你想独自一人 谁知道
Maybe you wanna be by yourself. Who knows?
你往下看 看见一只乌龟 里昂
You look down and see a tortoise. Leo.
-它向你爬过来 -乌龟 那是什么
-It’s crawling towards you…-Tortoise? What’s that?
-你知道海龟吧 -当然
-You know what a turtle is? -Of course.
同样的东西
Same thing.
我没看过海龟
I’ve never seen a turtle.
但是我明白你的意思
But I understand what you mean.
你伸手把乌龟翻过来 里昂
You reach down, you flip the tortoise over on its back, Leo.
这是你想出来的问题吗 贺登先生
Do you make up these questions, Mr. Holden?
还是他们写下来给你的
Or do they write them down for you?
乌龟腹部朝天躺着 肚子在烈阳下烤着
The tortoise lays on its back, its belly baking in the sun…
鼓动四肢想把自己翻过来 但没办法
beating its legs, trying to turn itself over, but it can’t…
除非你肯帮忙 但是你不肯
not without your help. You’re not helping.
-你说我不肯是什么意思 -就是说 你不肯帮忙
-What do you mean I’m not? -I mean you’re not helping.
为什么会这样 里昂
Why is that, Leon?
这些只是问题 里昂
They’re just questions, Leon.
回答你的问题 这些是他们写给我的
in answer to your query, they’re written down for me.
这是个测试 设计来激发♥情♥绪反应
it’s a test designed to provoke an emotional response.
我们可以继续吗
Shall we continue?
用一个单字形容 只形容你想到的优点
Describe in single words only the good things that come into your mind…
-关于你的母亲 -我母亲
-About your mother. -My mother?
是的
Yeah.
我来跟你说我的母亲吧
Let me tell you about my mother.
新生活就在世外殖民地正等着你
A new life awaits you in the Off-world colonels.
重新开始的机会
The chance to begin again
在充满机会与冒险的黄金之地
in a golden land of opportunity and adventure.
新生活就在世外殖民地正等着你
A new life awaits you in the Off-world colonels.
重新开始的机会
The chance to begin again…
在充满机会与冒险的黄金之地
in a golden land of opportunity and adventure.
给我四个
Give me four.
不 四个 二 二 四
No, four. Two, two. Four.
还有面
And noodles.
他说你被捕了 德卡先生
He says you under arrest, Mr. Deckard.
老兄 你找错人了
Got the wrong guy, pal.
他说你是银翼杀手
He say you Blade Runner.
告诉他我在吃东西
Tell him I’m eating.
布莱恩特 是吗
Bryant, huh?
黄色三号♥ 爬升并维持高度4000
Yellow 3. Climb and maintain 4000.
当接近六号♥停机坪
When approach sixth transit
请谨慎小心
be cautious
最后降落
Final descent.
现在在降落航道 航向正确
Now on glide path. Mark course.
超过降落的入口
Over the landing threshold.
德卡
Hi ya, Deck.
布莱恩特
Bryant.
如果我只是叫你 你不会来的
You wouldn’t have come if I just asked you to.
坐下 老兄
Sit down, pal.
别这么混账 德卡
Come on, don’t be an asshole, Deckard.
有四个假货在街上闲晃
I’ve got four skin-jobs walking the streets.
他们劫持了世外殖民地的运输船 杀了乘客及船员
They jumped a shuttle Off-world, killed the crew and passengers.
两周前发现运输船在海岸飘流
They found the shuttle drifting off the coast two weeks ago…
所以他们就在附近
So we know they’re around.
-真够丢脸 -不 一点都不丢脸
-Embarrassing. -No, sir, not embarrassing.
因为没有人会发现他们在这里
No one’s ever gonna find out they’re down here.
因为你会找到他们 而且你会把他们干掉
Because you’re gonna spot them and air them out.
我不在这里上班了
I don’t work here anymore.
-交给贺登吧 他很行 -我已经叫他去做了
-Give it to Holden. He’s good. -I did.
现在他还能呼吸 只要没人拔他的呼吸机
He can breathe okay as long as nobody unplugs him.
他不够好 没你那么行
He’s not good enough. Not good as you.
我需要你 德卡
I need you, Deck.
这事很棘手 是最棘手的
Now, this is a bad one, the worst yet.
我需要老的银翼杀手
I need the old Blade Runner.
我需要你的魔力
I need your magic.
我进来这儿之前就辞职了 布莱恩特
I was quit when I come in here, Bryant.
现在我更加不想干
I’m twice as quit now.
站住别动 你知道你的份量
Stop right where you are. You know the score, pal?
你不是警♥察♥ 只是个小人物
If you’re not cop, you’re little people.
没得选择
No choice, huh?
没有选择 老兄
No choice, pal.
我今年已接受过智力测验
I already had an IQ test this year.
我不记得我测试过这些东西
I don’t think I’ve ever had one of these.
反应时间是评分项目之一 所以请专心
Reaction time is a factor, so please pay attention.
-现在 你回答的越快越好 -好的
-Answer as quickly as you can. -Yeah, sure.
杭特华沙1187号♥
1187 at Hunterwasser.
-那是间旅馆 -什么
-Yeah. That’s the hotel. -What?
-我住的地方 -环境不错吗
-Where I live. -Nice place?
对 我猜是的
Yeah, sure, I guess.
两周前有人从世外殖民地逃走
There was an escape from the Off-world coronels two weeks ago.
六个复♥制♥人 三男三女
Six Replicants, three male, three female.
屠♥杀♥23人 抢走了运输船
They slaughtered 23 people and jumped a shuttle.
空中巡逻队在海岸发现了运输船
An aerial patrol spotted the ship off the coast.
没有船员 不见他们踪影
No crew, no sight of them.
三天前夜里他们想闯入泰瑞公♥司♥
Three nights ago they tried to break into Tyrell Corporation.
其中两人想穿过电网给烧死
Two of them got fried running through an electrical field.
其他人不见了
We lost the others.
有可能他们想以雇员的身份潜入
On the possibility they might try to infiltrate as employees…
我叫贺登去对新的工人进行人性测验
I had Holden go over and run Voight-Kampff tests on the new workers.
看来他找到一个
Looks like he got himself one.
你往下看 看见一只乌龟 里昂
So you look down and you see a tortoise. It’s crawling towards you.
那是里昂
That’s Leon.
设计来跨星际运输军♥火♥
Ammunition loader on intergalactic runs.
他能日以继夜的扛着400磅的货物行进
He can lift 400-pound atomic loads all day and night.
能伤到他的唯一办法就是杀了他
The only way you can hurt him is to kill him.
我不懂 为何他们冒险回来地球
I don’t get it. What do they risk coming back to Earth for?
这太不寻常了 为什么
That’s unusual. Why?
他们想从泰瑞公♥司♥得到什么
What do they want out of the Tyrell Corporation?
老兄 别问我 这就是找你来的原因