Can you blush?
你会不会脸红
Hey, kid.
接着 小伙子
I reset the security code.
我重设了密♥码♥
We’re locked in.
我们被锁住了
Are you insane?!
你疯了
He’ll kill us both.
我们两个都会没命
Yes
对
Isn’t it sad that you die, not by the hand of your enemy…
悲哀吧 不是死在敌人之手
…but by that of your own children?
却死在自己子女手中
Father.
爸爸
All that has befallen you-
发生在你身上的事
it was a terrible tragedy.
是桩可怕的悲剧
An unforgivable mistake-
是个不能原谅的错误
but you’ve returned to me.
但你却回来纠缠不清
We will find a cure.
我们会找到解药的
Take your rightful place by my side.
让你重享应有的地位
You are, after all, a prince.
毕竟你是王子
Together we will conquer it all.
我们一起征服世界
If what you say is true-
如果你说的是实话
why does your voice tremble so?
为什么声音会颤抖
Father.
爸爸
I’ve spared you my fate. You will die.
我让你死 不用受我这种苦
Out of this wound your blood-your life-will flow.
经由这个伤口 你的生命得以流传
Finish it off my brother.
哥哥 杀了我
Let’s close the circle.
断绝这个家族
You…
你
You were his favorite.
你是他最鐘爱的
It could end right here.
可以在此作个总结
What do you think?
你认为呢
It’s not over yet.
还没结束呢
After all, it looks like I’ll finish my father’s job.
看来得由我完成父亲的工作
It’s strange.
好奇怪
It hurts…
痛…
It hurts no more.
痛苦不见了
It won’t be long.
要不了多久的
I can already feel it burning inside of me.
我已经感觉体内的灼热了
I want to die while I’m still a vampire.
趁我还是吸血鬼时我想死
I want to see the sun.
我想看看太阳
London
伦敦
Buddy booth number three.
3号♥亭
Enjoy, man.
好好爽一爽
Are you sure that the girls are live?
女孩是”真”的吗
Last time I check.
刚检查过
Thank you.
谢啦
Couple of razor blades.
剃刀带着
Just in case.
以备不时之需
You didn’t think I forgot about you, did you?
你以为我忘掉你了吗