I don’t expect everybody to make it back.
我不敢奢望大家平安归来
Remember to protect yourselves at all times.
记得随时保护自己
What are you looking for?
你在找什么
Phosphor rods.
磷光棒
If I can suss out the light source…
如果能够找到光源
…maybe I can make some sort of UV flash-bang grenade.
或许能做些紫外光手榴弹
Been tried already.
我试过了
But you didn’t have the Scudster working on it then, did you?
但你没有飞毛腿的天才
The way you talked to them, us…
你跟他们说话的方式…
What is it?
怎么样
We are together in this, remember?
我们是队友 记得吧
Why do you hate us so much?
为什么那么恨我们
It’s fate.
宿命
It’s in my blood.
打从骨子里不喜欢
Well, it’s in mine too.
我也一样
I’m a pureblood. I was born a vampire.
我是血统纯正的吸血鬼
You know the thirst better than any of us.
你比谁都了解嗜血的感觉
Shooting that serum of yours.
从血液里直奔而出
The only difference between us is that I made peace with what I am long ago.
我们唯一的不同 是我早已接受了事实
So how long you known Blade, anyway?
你跟刀锋战士认识多久了
Going on 20 years.
快20年了
He doesn’t talk about the old days much.
他不太爱谈过去
Blade doesn’t talk about anything much.
他什么事都不太爱说
You want to hear something funny?
想听件有趣的事吗
Blade kind of looks at you like a father figure.
刀锋战士把你看成父亲
Tell me something.
说来听听
How’d you two hook up?
你们怎么认识的
I was backpacking, met these two chicks.
有一次徒步旅行碰到两个马子
Decided to take them back to my tent for a little Three’s Company action.
我决定带她们回帐篷玩3P
Pretty.
帅哦
Next thing you know, Janet and Chrissy start tearing chunks out of my stomach.
哪料到她们开始撕我的腹肌
Blade shows up, saves my ass.
刀锋救我一命
Everything else sort of fell into place.
自然变成朋友
Let’s try it.
试试看
All right.
好啊
Maybe I fucked up.
被你说对了
Maybe you were right.
没屁用
All right.
帅呆了
Papa’s got a brand-new bag.
老爹有样新武器
Let me ask one question:
我有个问题
How are we going to find these Reapers?
到哪找R异体
We won’t have to.
不必找
They’ll come to us.
他们会送上门来
What is this shit?
什么玩意
Pheromones.
费洛蒙
Harvested from the Reaper’s adrenal glands.
从R异体肾上腺萃取的
They’re going to key to it.
他们会被吸引过来
They want us to spray on some suck-puppy’s nut juice?
他要我们靠屌♥臊味诱出R异体
First use your firearms to drive them back.
先用火力逐退他们
Then toss your UV grenades.
然后丢紫外光手榴弹
This we got for the grand finale.
这是我们的终极决定版
I hot-wired a couple of these babies to a nitro vacuum.
我将这玩意连接上硝化甘油
Just be real careful where you pop your load, all right?
开火时格外小心 好吗
And you? You’re not coming?
你呢 你不去
No. I’m a lover, not a fighter.
不 我爱好和平
UVs have a ten-second delay.
紫外光会延迟10秒
Just remember to take cover.
记得要找掩护
Give me a hand.
帮个忙
You and Miss Muffet getting a little cozy there.
你跟那妞倒蛮来电的
I wouldn’t worry about that if I was you.
我如果是你 我不会多管闲事
Looks to me like you’re getting confused as to which side of the line you’re on.
我看你搞不清楚自己站哪边了
Hollow words coming from a man who spent two years running with the enemy.
无聊人说无聊话 你跟敌人混了两年
And what the hell’s that supposed to mean?
这话是什么意思
You know, Whistler, there’s an old saying: Keep your friends close.
惠斯勒 有句老话说 亲近朋友
Keep your enemies closer.
但要更亲近敌人
You might want to remember that.
希望你记住这句话
Blade, we should split in three units.
刀锋 我们应该分成三组
We’re trying to attract them, not scare them off.
我们要引诱 不是吓跑他们
Some of us can’t see in the dark, you fucking nipplehead.
有人在黑暗里看不见 秃子
What am I supposed to do?
我该怎么办
Bifocals, Grandpa.
带老花眼镜啊 阿公
Try to keep up.
跟好
Lighthammer?
光斧
Let’s do this.
我们动手
Hey, hillbilly.
乡巴佬
The fuck you doing?
你想干嘛
Ain’t nobody here but you and us, buttercup.
这里四下无人呢 温室小花
We lose a partner and Blade loses one.
我们挂了个战友 刀锋战士也得挂一个
I’ll leave you two lovebirds some time to yourselves.
我让你们两个相亲相爱一下
I spotted a group in the east tunnel.
东地道里发现一群R异体
I’m prepping the bomb pack.
我正在设定炸♥弹♥
Get out!
出来
Right now.
快点
No!
不
No! Let go!
不 放开
I’ll attract them to me.
我把他们引过来
Do what I tell you. Move!
照我的话做 快
Ten…
…nine…
…eight…
…seven…
…six…
…five…
…four…
…three…
…two…
…one.
Reinhardt… Regroup now!
雷哈特 招集组员
Piece of junk.
烂东西
Chupa,
丘巴
…get out of there. Now!
马上离开那里
What the hell is this?
这是什么鬼东西
Trying to stink me to death, old man?
你想臭死我啊 老头
Chupa!
丘巴
Get out of there now!
马上离开那里
Wait!
等等
You okay?
你还好吧
Yeah.
没事
We got to move.
快走
We got a lot of company.
来了一大票
All units regroup. Regroup!
各单位集♥合♥ 集♥合♥
Eat shit, you ugly motherfuckers!
吃屎吧 丑巴怪
There’s nobody there!
那里没有人了
Where’s the bomb pack?
炸♥药♥包呢
I had to leave it down that tunnel.
我不得不丢在那边地道里
Give me the rest of the pheromones.
剩下的费洛蒙给我
Go down that tunnel!
进那条地道去
Go! Go, go, go, go!
快 快 快
You obviously…
你们显然
…do not know…
搞不清楚
…who you are fucking with!
你们惹上了谁
By the way, Blade, did I mention…
刀锋战士 我有没有告诉你
…the bomb lever’s stuck?
炸♥弹♥的控制杆卡住了
Suck this!
吃个够吧
Let’s go!
走
You want a bite of me?
想咬我吗
Well, come on!
来啊
Come on, motherfucker!
来啊 孬种
No! No!
不 不
Whistler.
惠斯勒
Wait.
等等
You will survive this…
我会饶你一命
…only to tell Blade…
让你转告刀锋战士
…about this ring.
关于这枚戒指
About the truth.
以及事实的真♥相♥