那个,道格说得对
Unless the carriers rebuild their entire networks,
除非运营商整体重建他们的网络设施
there’s nothing we can do, the phones use too much data.
不然我们什么办法都没有,我们的手♥机♥要用很大数据量
Well, then, fucking shrink it.
那就他妈缩点数据量啊
Yeah, okay. Um…
是啊,行,嗯……
We — we looked into that. -Uh-huh?!
我们研、研究过这个事儿 -啊-哈?
These guys can’t do it.
这帮人没这能耐
What do you mean they can’t do it?
啥叫这帮人没这能耐?
You said they were the best engineers in the world.
你说过他们是全世界最牛逼的工程师了
I said they’re the best engineers in Canada.
我说的是他们是全加拿大最牛逼的工程师
Well, okay. All right.
啊,行,好吧
Who could do it.
谁能整得了?
Maybe top guys from Motorola or Microsoft or Google.
可能那些摩托罗拉的、微软的或者谷歌♥的高级工程师能行
Okay.
行
Wait, what? What? What?
等会儿,啊?啥?干啥?
-What are you doing? -Who else? Where else?
-你要干啥? -还有谁?还有哪些公♥司♥的?
John Carmack.
约翰·卡马克
Get John Carmack from ID.
把约翰卡马克从ID软件挖来
Did you guys hear me?
你们听见我说的了么?
The guy who made “Doom.”
那个做“毁灭战士”的
What’s “Doom”?
“毁灭战士”是啥?
Have you played “Wolfenstein”?
你玩过“德军总部”么?
Please just don’t sell any more phones.
求你了先别多卖♥♥手♥机♥了
-Can you hear me? -Yes! Yes!
-能听见我说话么? -能!能!
Oh, shit.
啊我♥操♥
Hey.
嘿
[Music from radio]
[电台音乐]
[Excited chatter]
[兴奋地聊天]
All right. Listen up, you deadeye dumb fucks.
好了好了,听好了,你们这帮死鱼眼蠢驴懒猪
Sorry to cut your little vacation short here,
真抱歉打断了你们的小假期
but we got some product to move.
但我们要出货了
-Product? Can we move? -I’m sorry. What’s that?
-货?出货? -不好意思,有毛病么?
Say it again. -Well, I thought the engineers
再说一遍? -啊,我以为工程师们
said that we maxed out the networks.
说我们已经给网络填满了啊
Yeah, they did, yeah, and that’s their fucking problem.
是,他们说了,啊,那是他们的活儿
Okay? Your problem is you need to sell
懂吧?你们的活儿是你们得
a million blackberries before Q3.
在三季度之前卖♥♥出去一百万台黑莓
[Laughter]
[笑]
-Uh. That’s — -“Uh. Uh.”
-啊,你认—— -“啊,啊”
“Uh.”
“啊”
[Chuckles, mocking]
[笑]
I’m not fucking joking.
他妈得跟你们闹呢啊?
I want them gone.
给老子卖♥♥去
[Chirps]
[叮咚]
[Sighs] Actually talking about banning these.
[叹气]我们其实在考虑禁止用黑莓设备
-Banning? -Nobody pays attention
-禁止? -开会的时候没人听了
to meetings anymore, they’re crouched over.
他们都弯个腰低个头研究手♥机♥
-Tell ’em to stop. -[Laughs] Okay.
-告诉他们不许这样啊 -[笑]可以
We call them Crackberrys.
我们管他们叫“莓瘾”
Come work for me.[Scoffs]
来我这上班吧[冷笑]
I can’t. -Why?
不行啊 -为啥呢?
Because I’m under contract here.
我在这有合同啊
How much to break it.
买♥♥断你得多少钱?
Excuse me.
不好意思?
How much money do you want
你想要多少钱
to break your contract with Google?
来跟谷歌♥解约
I — [Clears throat]
我—— [清嗓子]
I’ll give you $1 million if you sign right now.
你现在签约,我给你一百万
I am not moving to Canada.
我不会搬到加拿大去的
We are not having this conversation.
我们也啥也没唠
-$2 million. -Stop.
-两百万 -打住
-$3 million. -I need you to leave.
-三百万 -我得送客了啊
$10 million.
一千万
Well, you don’t have $10 million.
这,你也没有一千万啊
This is $1 million option deal.
这是个一百万的期权合约
I will backdate that to when RIM was trading at $1.
我可以倒填我们RIM股价一块钱时候的日期
Merrill just gave us a target of $13.
美林刚给了我们13块钱的目标价
Is this legal?
这合法么?
[EDM playing]
-Carl! -Palm-Berry!
-卡尔! -掌莓!
-Yeah. -Hey, listen, I can barely hear you, buddy.
-啊啊 -哎我去,我听不见你说话啊小老弟儿
I said Palm-Berry, isn’t that great?
我说掌莓,这名儿咋样不错吧?
Listen, I’m getting some static on the line.
唉我,我这全是静电声儿
Can I, uh — can I — can I call you back?
我晚——晚点——我晚点再给你打呗?
I can barely hear you.
我听不见你说话
What — Carl? Okay. I’ll call you later.
啊?你说啥?卡尔?得了,晚点儿再说吧
[Chirps]
[叮咚]
[Indistinct]Mike? Mike Lazaridis
[模糊地聊天]迈克?拉扎里迪斯?
Uh, okay. If Jim fired you, I can’t undo it.
啊,是我,要是吉姆把你开了,我也没招儿
I’m sorry. I’ve tried. -No, no. I just got hired.
抱歉,我努力过了 -不是不是,我新员工
It’s Paul. -How you doing? Welcome.
保罗 -幸会,欢迎啊
Where are you coming from? -Google.
你上家在哪啊? -谷歌♥
Nice. What’d you do?
强啊,做啥的呢?
I was the, uh, head of a physical engineering.
我是,那个,物理工程主管
You are not a salesmen anymore.
你们不再是个销♥售♥了
You’re male models.
你们都是男模
I want you at every country club, yacht club,
什么乡村俱乐部,什么游艇俱乐部
tennis club, wherever the elite go, you go.
什么网球俱乐部,反正只要精英们去啥地方,你们就去啥地方
I want them to see you using it.
让他们瞅着你们用黑莓
[Chiming]
Be big. Be loud.
能多高调多高调,能多得瑟多得瑟
Have them thinking, “Who is this annoying prick,
要让他们满脑子都是,“这大招人烦是谁啊”
and how can I be more like him?”
我咋整才能跟他一样式儿的呢?
[Laughing]What is that?
[笑]这叫啥啊
And when they ask you, don’t say,
然后他们问你这是啥的时候,别说
“It’s a phone that does email.”
“这是个能收发邮件的手♥机♥”
It’s not a cell phone.
这不是个手♥机♥
It’s a status symbol.
这是地位的象征
Anybody else? Anybody else? Alright.
还有疑问吗?还有疑问吗?好嘞就到这儿
Hi, I’m calling on behalf of BlackBerry.
您好,我是黑莓公♥司♥的
I heard that you’re interested in buying some of the Quarks
您有兴趣购买♥♥一些6210(Blackberry Quark)
for your corporation.
做企业用途,是吧?
It’s 7:55. We’re back with Fox 5 Consumer News.
现在是早七点五十五分,欢迎回到福克斯五套消费者新闻频道
A global BlackBerry crisis this morning.
今早出现了全球黑莓危机
The company says it’s experiencing massive
黑莓公♥司♥称,他们正经历着严重的
service interruptions.
服务中断问题
The company’s helpline says that users can expect delays
该公♥司♥服务热♥线♥称用户的邮件收发
in sending and receiving messages.
将被迫延迟
Yes, yes, we are aware of the problem
是的,是的,我们发现问题了
and we are — we are sorting it out right now.
我们正——我们现在就正在解决它
Down over there, Dougie.
下来一下,道吉
We’ve been down for this long before.
我们早就为这事儿做过准备了
Are we totally fucked? -Hey! Quiet!
我们彻底完逼蛋了么? -嘿!安静!
L-let’s just keep it down out here, guys, for a second.
唔——我们搁外面小点儿声呗,老铁们,憋一会儿
How many are down?
多少台连不上的了?
Maybe 10,000.
大概一万台吧
Oh, Jesus. Okay.
我去,行吧
Okay. [Ringing]
行吧 [铃♥声♥]
Okay. Okay. Hello?
行吧,行吧,喂?
You have a collect call from– What the fuck is happening?!
您有一通被叫付费来电,来自——怎么鸡♥巴♥回事?
Will you accept the charges?
您接受付费吗?
Are you still there? -Yes, I accept.
您在听吗? -啊,接受,接受
Thank you. -Mike?!
谢谢您——迈克?!
-Hi. -There are three reasons why
-喂 -人们买♥♥我们的手♥机♥,有
people buy our phones, do you know what they are?
三个原因,你知道哪三个么?
-For email. -They fucking work.
-为了发邮件 -因为,它们,好使
Yeah. Okay. It’s not us, Jim. It’s the carrier.
确实,好吧,不是我们的锅,吉姆,是运营商的问题
Verizon is doing something weird.
Verizon不知道在搞什么鬼
Well, I’m about to do something weird
得,你要是现在修不好,你就看
if you don’t fix this now!
我会给你搞什么鬼吧!
The deal was I get the engineers,
咱俩说好了,我把工程师给你弄来
you shrink the data. -Are you — are you —