好,幺幺肆了
Okay. Sending.
好了,正在发送
[Beeping, cheering]
[哔——,欢呼]
Oh, my God. Oh, my God. Oh, my God. Oh, my God.
我去!我靠!我的天呐!我的天呐!
Boys!
靓仔们!
Done! Done! Yes! Yes! Come on.
成了!成了!哦了!牛逼!
Hey. Hey, Jim.
嘿,嘿,吉姆
Yeah, we, uh, we built a messenger,
啊,我们那啥,做了个通讯器
fully encrypted two-way messaging
双向通讯,完全加密
that is absolutely inaccessible by anyone,
信息不可能被任何人挖出来
including us. It is — it is —
包括我们自己,这玩意——那啥——
untrackable, untraceable, unhackable.
无源可寻,毫无痕迹,不可破解
It’s texting.
这不就短♥信♥么
Uh — so — so, no.
呃——那啥,不是
Do you know how much it costs to send a text message?
你知道发一条短♥信♥多少钱么?
Yeah, 10 cents, and the network gets every penny.
知道啊,一毛钱一条,全给运营商了啊
We’re never going to see that money.
我们挣不着那个钱
Right, but these texts are sent via data.
是的,但这通讯器里的短♥信♥是通过数据流量发送的
So, behind the network’s back. Which means…?
就,背着运营商,我们就有……?
Unlimited free texting, only on BlackBerry.
无限的免费短♥信♥,只有黑莓有!
Fuck yes!
操♥他♥妈♥的牛逼!
Hey!
嘿!
Fuck yes!
真♥他♥妈♥牛逼!
I sent a message that Alexander Graham Bell
我发了个亚历山大·格拉汉姆·贝尔跟他助手说
said to his assistant, “Watson, come here.”
“华生,过来”的消息
That’s what I — -Alright, let’s just —
那是我—— -行,我们就——
Let’s just… -Yeah, yeah.
我们就…… -行,行
-♪ Whoa ♪
♪ Come on, yeah ♪
[Laughing]
[笑]
What the hell are you guys doing?!
你们干啥玩意儿呢?
♪ As I said, the story goes ♪
[Cuts music]
Sorry. Who are you?
抱歉,你哪位啊?
You said if I wanted to talk, I had to come to Waterloo.
你跟我说的要谈来滑铁卢谈嘛
So, here I am.
所以我就来了
Gentlemen…
先生们……
Meet Carl Yankowski of Palm Pilot.
这位是掌上电脑公♥司♥的卡尔·扬科夫斯基
Oh, really.
喔,是啊
[Laughs]Doug.
[笑 喝倒彩]道格
How are you doing?
幸会幸会
So, I just said three words: two liter bottle.
然后,我就说了仨字儿:两 升 装
And you know what they said? They said — [Laughing]
你们知道他们咋说吗?他们说——[笑]
“Carl, nobody drinks two liters of Mountain Dew.”
“卡尔,没人能喝得了两升装的激浪啊”
I mean, they didn’t see what I saw.
我是说,他们看不到我看到的事儿
Large pizza, big soda, complete dinner.
大号♥披萨饼,大瓶饮料,就是一顿饭
We sold a billion liters in a month!
我们一个月就买♥♥了十亿升!
You playing with yourself under there, Mikey?
你搁桌子底下撸管儿呢啊,小迈克
All right, let’s clear the air here.
好吧,我先澄清个事实啊
I had nothing to do with US Robotics
当年美国机器人差点给你们整破产
trying to bankrupt you back in ’96.
就96年那事儿,跟我可没关系啊
Defective modems, working modems.
有缺陷的猫,能用的猫
Were they defective?
真有缺陷么?
No, it was 100 years ago. Who’s to say?
不道,上古时期的事儿了,谁在乎啊?
Me.
我在乎
Exactly.
确实
Here’s what we do.
我们得这样
Combine BlackBerry and Palm Pilot,
把黑莓和掌电合并
one product.
做一个产品
It’s the two liter bottle of smartphones.
这就是两升装的智能手♥机♥
Would I still have complete control over every aspect
那我还能有设计安装的所有
of engineering and design?
方面的控制权吗?
No. Okay, well, then that’s gonna–
不能,好吧,啊,这样的话——
we won’t be able to move ahead with this, I’m sorry.
那抱歉我们不能接受这个提议
Sorry.
抱歉了
You guys love saying sorry, don’t you?
你们这帮人是真爱道歉呐,啊?
Okay, let’s see what you closed at.
好吧,让我们看看你们的收盘价
$4.50. Oh, God. Is that Canadian?
四块五,我去,加币么?
US Robotics…
美国机器人公♥司♥的话……
Huh, $83.
呵,83块
Now, that gives us a market cap about $45 billion.
也就是说现在你们的市值一共四百五十亿
So what would happen if I just…
那么要是我直接……
I don’t know, bought up all your shares.
我也说不好,把你们股票买♥♥光呢?
And what’s the word for that again, sport
这事儿叫啥玩意来着,小菜鸡
Hostile takeover.
叫“恶意收♥购♥”是吧
Hostile take– What the fuck?
恶意收——什么鸡♥巴♥玩意?
What is happening?
什么情况?
We would just say — we could just say no.
我们就——我们就拒绝就完事了啊
We ow– We own the company.
公——公♥司♥是我们的啊
You know, Carl,
得了您呐,卡尔
you’ve got a deal. -Yeah?
我们接受 -是吧
Yeah. Just give us a couple of months to get our people
嗯呢,只是要先给我们几个月时间来给我们的人
taken care of and then we’ll, uh,
做好安排,然后我们就,呃
we’ll agree to a private sale.
我们就同意私有化出♥售♥公♥司♥
-Wait, just — -Mike, it’s okay.
-等会儿,就—— -迈克,没事儿
It’s okay. It’s better to get rich now
没事儿,现在整点儿钱
than to fight this guy in court for the next five years.
可比跟这人在法庭上争五年强
[Laughs] That’s right. You know, I like you.
[笑]没毛病,你知道吧,我就喜欢你这人
You like hockey?
你喜欢曲棍球么?
God, no. It’s moronic.
可拉倒吧,傻♥逼♥游戏傻♥逼♥玩
You?
你呢?
Hate it.
傻♥逼♥游戏
I have come here to chew bubble gum and kick ass.
我来就为嚼个泡泡糖,另外搞点事
And I’m all out of bubble gum.
而且我没泡泡糖嚼了
Oh, they based Duke Nukem on this guy.
啊,游戏里那毁灭公爵原型是这个人
[Shotgun blasts]
[霰弹枪响]
Like, that is Duke Nukem for real.
这电影,纯就是毁灭公爵现实版
Okay. Party’s over.
得嘞,趴体结束了
Has a shotgun. White male, 30.
拿着个霰弹枪,白人男性,三十岁左右
-What? -Listen up.
-啥? -注意听
Turn that thing off, please.
麻烦把那玩意儿关了
-Wait — -Can you — can you —
-等一下—— -你能——你能——
Turn it off.
关了啊
Al, can you slide it?
阿尔,滑一下呗
-Yeah. -You guys havin’ fun
-好 -你们玩得很高兴嘛
‘Cause we’re about to lose our fucking company.
我们整不好可要他妈把公♥司♥玩没了
What the hell happened at this lunch?
吃个饭怎么地了啊?
Turn that fucking thing off!
给那逼玩意给我关了!
Okay?
行不?
Yeah, Doug?
道格,你说
So, my question is actually for Mike.
我有个问题问迈克
How are we supposed to sell another 500,000 phones
我们怎么能再卖♥♥五十万部手♥机♥呢?
when we are already maxed on every network we are on?
现在在每个网络上我们服务的带宽都跑满了啊
-You guys will figure it out. -H-how?
-你们来想办法 -咋——咋想
If we put more phones on these networks,
我们再给更多手♥机♥联网
they’re going to crash, period.
网络就会崩溃,没了
We are not allowed to sell more phones. Mike?
我们不被允许再多卖♥♥手♥机♥了,是吧迈克?
No, you don’t worry about what’s allowed.
不,你不用考虑啥事被允许
I say what’s allowed.
我说允许就允许
I don’t even understand what the problem is here.
我甚至理解不了这有啥问题
Who cares if this guy wants to buy our company?
有人想买♥♥我们公♥司♥能耽误谁啊?
Isn’t that good? -I fucking care!
这不是个好事么? -他妈的耽误我
That’s who cares? I care!
行了吧?耽误我!
I’m trying to keep this company together, you fuck!
我是在想招儿不让人把我们公♥司♥拆了,你个二♥逼♥
I’m sorry, do you even know what a network limit load is?
不好意思,你到底知不知道啥叫有限网络负载啊?
Doug…
道格……
Talk to me outside for a second.
借一步说话
What?
咋的啊?
What’s a network limit load?
啥叫有限网络负载啊?
-This is impossible. -What are we supposed to
-就是不可能 -我们还能
fucking do, Mike? Either we jack our stock
他妈咋办,迈克? 要么我们给我们股价送上
to the moon or Yankowski fucks us!
九天云霄,要么扬科夫斯基给我们干废
Well, Doug is right.