不是吧大哥[铃♥声♥]
-No! No![Bang]
-不是吧!不是吧![敲]
-Ow! Ow!
-噢!噢!
-Oh! -I’m sorry, boys!
-哦! -不好意思了老铁们
But it’s back! It’s back!
但皮搋子之力回来了!皮搋子之力回来了!
-You had them — -It’s back!
-戏耍—— -回来了!
[Clears throat]
[清嗓子]
-Thank you. -Thank you so much.
-谢谢 -非常感谢
-Nothing for me. Thanks.
-我没点,谢了
So I know how to sell your phone.
所以我知道怎么卖♥♥你们的电♥话♥
I know how to market it, and I know who we can sell it to.
我知道怎么营销它,我还知道我们可以把它卖♥♥给谁
-Who? -What do you mean, we?
-谁? -你说“我们”是啥意思?
Here’s the deal.
我是这么想的
I will leave my job at Sutherland Schultz.
我会从萨瑟兰舒尔茨公♥司♥离职
If you make me CEO of Research in Motion.
如果你们让我做RIM的CEO的话
Are you serious?
你认真的?
That was the worst product pitch I’ve ever seen in my life.
你们那产品推介是我这辈子见过最烂的
You guys don’t stand a chance out there.
靠自己你们在外边一点机会都没有
You need me.
你们需要我
Sorry. I don’t know who you think you are,
不好意思,我不知道你觉得你是谁哈
but we are just fine.
但我们挺好的
We have a $16 million deal with US Robotics.
我们和美国机器人公♥司♥有一千六百万的生意
-16 million? -That’s right.
-一千六百万? -正是
Wow. Okay. And what did they buy?
哇哦,好吧,他们买♥♥了啥?
Modems. Ever heard of them?
猫(调制解调器),听说过么你?
Are they like the force in “Star Wars”?
他们也像星战里的原力一样么
Very funny. You know, your logo literally is SS.
真好笑啊,你知道吗,你公♥司♥的标就是SS俩字儿
And how much have they paid you on that $16 million?
那么他们那一千六百万里给你们付了多少?
-Yeah. Nothing. -Zero?
-确实,还没付 -零蛋?
Nothing yet. We haven’t delivered the modems.
目前没有,我们还没交货
Well, we shipped them product samples months ago,
呃,我们几个月前给他们送了产品样品
and their accounting department won’t even return
他们财务部甚至不回
our phone calls. -Yeah, but they’re gonna —
我们的电♥话♥ 是,但他们会——
What’s going on? They’re going to pay us.
什么情况?他们要给我们付款的
We have a $16 million deal with US Robotics.
我们和美国机器人公♥司♥有一千六百万的买♥♥卖♥♥
Yeah, so, uh, you guys are getting fucked.
确实,也就是说,你们让人忽悠了
Why would you — why do you think — why do you say that?
你凭啥——你为啥——你为啥这么说?
Well, because I would do the same thing.
呵呵,要我我也这样
Little operation like yours.
你们这种小作坊
They know they can withhold payment
他们知道可以延迟付款
till the last possible second and then crush you.
一直延到最后时刻,给你们干破产
These guys, they’re…They’re pirates.
这帮人啊,他们是……他们是海盗
Uh-huh…
嗯嗯……
We got it. Thank you. Um…
我们自己来,谢了。嗯……
How do you know anything —
你怎么就知道——
What the fuck do I care? How much money do you got?
关老子吊事。你带了多少钱?
Yeah, um…
啊,嗯……
Okay, guys?
得得得,哥们
-2.50? -Here’s what I’m going to do.
-两块五? -这样吧
I will give you $20,000 cash today.
我现在给你们两万现金
I’ll sell the phone, I’ll work out this problem with USR.
我能把电♥话♥卖♥♥了,我能解决这个美国机器人公♥司♥的问题
But I want 50% of the company, and I’ve got to be CEO.
但我要公♥司♥50%的股份,而且我要做CEO
-That’s… -Are you joking?
-这…… -你闹着玩呢啊?
No. Obviously. Obviously. No. No!
不,显然,显然我没跟你们闹着玩
-Should I just — -Mike?
-我应该直接—— -迈克?
-Okay. Okay. -Who is in charge here?
-好吧,好吧 -你们谁说了算?
-Oh, I mean, technically — -Mike is in charge,
-喔,是这样,严格意义上讲—— -迈克说了算
and he says no.
然后他说不行
I am in charge.
我说了算
And I say…
然后我觉得……
Sorry.
不好意思
You don’t need to do what this guy says.
你不用他说啥你干啥啊
We just met him. He’s not your dad!
我们才见他不一会儿,他又不是你爹!
Okay…
好吧……
Thanks. Thank you.
谢了,谢谢
-Very sassy man.
-装逼犯
Wouldn’t you say?
你说是不是?
He had a — He had a sass.
他装……他是装逼犯?
“Modems, ever heard of those,” or whatever, like —
“猫,听说过么你?”还有那个——
Oh, no. I sassed him too, but he sassed me back.
哦不是,我也跟他装逼了,但他又装回来了
Like, what’s he trying to say? We don’t have our modem deal?
就那个,他想表达啥?我们猫的买♥♥卖♥♥怎么了?
[Laughs]
[笑]
[Video game sound effects, line ringing]
-US Robotics.How may I direct your call?
-美国机器人,您要找谁?
Yeah, it’s Mike Lazaridis from Research in Motion.
喂,我是RIM的迈克·拉扎里迪斯啊
We’re actually building some circuit boards
我们是你们的电路板
for you guys. -One moment please.
供应商 -请稍等一下
[Beeping]
[哔]
-Mike! Is that you? -Yes, hi.
-迈克,是你吗? -是的,嗨
I was just wondering if — if it would all —
我在想,就是——如果,如果方便的话
be at all possible for us to invoice you
能不能……我们要给你们开♥发♥票了
for the first half or third
开前一半或75%
of our — your order from us, if — if —
的——你们给我们下的订单,要——要是
can — can we invoice you for some some of our —
能——能给你们开点儿发♥票♥——
your order. -[Laughing] Oh, what?
开点儿不? -[笑] 啊?啥?
What? -If that’s okay?
啥玩意儿? -可以吧?
-Did you not get my fax?
-你收着我传真没有啊?
We don’t have a fax machine.
我们没有传真机
-Mike, those modems you sent us back in March,
-迈克,你三月份给我们送的那些猫
they were defective. -I’m sorry. What?
那批样品有缺陷 -不好意思,你说啥?
-Yeah, they didn’t work.
-是的,它们不好使
We had to cancel the whole order.
我们只能取消整个订单
But this was months ago, buddy.
这都好几个月了,老哥
I really thought you guys had a fax machine.
我真以为你们有传真机呢
Hey, I tell you what, why don’t you let me make it up to you?
嘿,这样吧,让我来给你些补偿
I’ll have USR send you one free of charge on me. Okay?
我会让美国机器人公♥司♥送你个传真机,免费送,好吧?
Um… Yeah. Okay. Thanks.
嗯……行,好吧,谢了
-Great. Okay, well, good luck, Mike.
哦了,好,那,祝你好运,迈克
Yeah. -Bye-bye.
行 -拜拜
Bye.

What?
啥?
Here’s what you got to do: You got to call him back,
你这样式儿的,你给他回电♥话♥
you got to “Glengarry Glen Ross” this guy.
给他来一手“一条腿短”
You got to grind him.
好好收拾收拾他
Yeah… I don’t think I can grind him.
是么……我感觉我收拾不了他
This is exactly what that Rolex guy said
这就是那个带个劳儿的哥们儿
was going to happen, right?
说的事儿会怎么进展,是不?
He predicted it! What did he say?
他预测到了!他咋说的来着?
He said US Robotics are pirates.
他说美国机器人那帮人是海盗
He was fucking dead on.
他说的真♥他♥妈♥准
Yeah.
确实
[Interference on line]All right.
[信♥号♥♥干扰]好吧
-Hey, Steve? Steve? -Yeah?
-嘿,史蒂夫?史蒂夫? -啊?
I need the phone line.
我用一下电♥话♥线
Some guy is trying to say Noonian Soong is a Q.
有人发帖说宋国贤博士是个Q
Thank — yep, thanks.
谢——啧,谢了
-All right. -What are you doing?
-客气 -你要干吗?
I think we should take this deal.
我觉得我们应该接受这个提议
No!
不!
No —
不不不不——
So…
这……
You don’t get into business with people like this.
不能跟这种人做买♥♥卖♥♥
That guy is sketchy. -I think he’s…
那人贼肤浅 -我觉得他……
I don’t think he’s sketchy.
我不觉得他肤浅
His business card is literally sketched out.
他的名片都肤浅到家了
The guy’s a shark.
这哥们儿是个贪得无厌的鲨鱼
Okay. Do you know…
好吧,你知道……
Do you know who’s afraid of sharks?
你知道谁怕鲨鱼么?
Pirates.
海盗
Um, so, uh…
嗯,所以,啊……
We’ve been talking here, and we —
我们已经聊过了,并且我们——