for multi-million dollar stock fraud?
要蹲多少年么?
Okay, I swear I had no idea about any of what you just said.
好吧,我对灯发誓你说这玩意我一点都不懂
Do you expect me to believe that?
你真觉得我能信吗?
You’re CEO.
你可是CEO啊
Co-CEO.
联合CEO
Tell me why this can’t wait another few weeks.
你给我讲讲,啥事儿你不能过俩礼拜咱俩再唠呢?
I’m telling you, Stan.
我马上给你讲,斯坦
I’m headed for the terminal right now.
我马上到登机口了
What? -Well, hold on.
啥玩意儿? -稍等一下啊
I’m at gate 7. Where are you?
我在7号♥口,你在哪呢?
Are you running? -No, Stan. No, I’m good.
你跑啥玩意呢啊? -没有,斯坦,没事儿
I’m telling you, I’m — just give me the gate.
我马上跟你说,我马上——你在几号♥口呢啊?
I’m getting on a plane here, Jim.
我已经在登机了啊,吉姆
Okay, listen, Stan.
好吧,斯坦我跟你说
Alright, here’s the headline.
好吧,大新闻
Half a million BlackBerrys for AT&T for $0.
五十万台黑莓,免费供应AT&T
What’s the catch? -Nope. No catch.
这是下得啥套儿啊 -没有,没下套
They’re yours if you’re willing to release them at a discount
只要你愿意在iPhone发♥售♥一个月之前给它们打折
one month before the iPhone.
销♥售♥出去,这批货就是你的了
[Sighs]
[叹气]
Stan, come on. You owe me.
斯坦,差不多得了,你欠我们的
You’ve sold a lot of minutes because of us.
有我们,你们才卖♥♥了那么老些通话时间
Yeah, but you know what the problem
那确实,但你知道卖♥♥通话时间这个事儿
with selling minutes is?
里面的毛病吗?
What?
啥毛病?
There’s only one minute in a minute.
一分钟里,就只有一分钟啊
[Call disconnects]
[撩电♥话♥]
[Breathing hard]
[大喘气]
[Cellphone rings]
[手♥机♥响]
Hey. -Okay, Mike, listen to me.
嘿 -迈克,听我说啊
I think we’ve got a big problem here.
我觉得我们碰到大问题了
I know what Apple’s doing.
我知道苹果要干啥了
We shouldn’t talk on the phone.
别搁电♥话♥里聊了
-Why? -Um, we’re in trouble.
-为啥啊? -嗯,我们出问题了
Why? -We’re in trouble with the SEC.
啥问题? -证♥监♥会♥找上门来了
But get back as soon as you can.
你赶紧回来吧
I have a way to get us out of this.
我有办法了
[Badge beeps]
Hey.

Okay, so, listen.
好吧,听我说
AT&T knows exactly what they’re doing.
AT&T太知道他们要干啥了
They wanted Apple to build them a data-guzzling monster,
他们就想让苹果给他们做一个巨能吃流量的怪物
because that’s where they’re going to move the market.
因为那就是他们的销♥售♥策略调整方向
They’re not selling minutes anymore, Mike.
他们不卖♥♥通话时间了,迈克
They’re selling data.
他们要卖♥♥流量
He’s here.
他来了
Who’s that?
你跟谁说话呢?
They’re waiting for you next door.
他们在隔壁等你
Who’s —
谁在——
What — What did you do?
你——你干啥了?
I made a deal.
我做了个交易
The SEC gets you,
条件是证♥监♥会♥抓到你
your board seat, and our full cooperation
拿了你的董事会席位,还有我们的全面合作
in their criminal investigation.
来进行他们的犯罪调查
And for that, they’ll leave us alone.
之后,他们就不来搞我们了
And they want $183 million.
另外他们要罚我们1.83个亿
You said next door?
在隔壁是吧
[Indistinct chatter]
[模糊不清地聊天]
[Buzzing sound]
[Buzzing stops]
-♪ Dirty old river, must you keep rolling ♪
♪ Into the night ♪
♪ People so busy, make me feel dizzy ♪
♪ Taxi light shines so bright ♪
♪ But I don’t ♪
♪ Need no friends ♪
♪ As long as I gaze on Waterloo sunset ♪
♪ I am in paradise ♪
♪ Every day, I look at the world from my window ♪
♪ But chilly, chilly is the evening time ♪
♪ Waterloo sunset’s fine ♪
♪ Waterloo sunset’s fine ♪
♪ Terry meets Julie, Waterloo station ♪
♪ Every Friday night ♪
♪ But I am so lazy, don’t want to wander ♪
♪ I stay home at night ♪
♪ But I don’t feel afraid ♪
♪ As long as I gaze on ♪
♪ Waterloo sunset ♪
♪ I am in paradise ♪