黑天鹅还是让我跳吧?
How about I dance the Black Swan for you?
走开!
Leave me alone!
该我了!
It’s my turn.
该我了!该我了!
My turn! My turn!
该我了!
It’s my turn!
黑天鹅,五分钟后上场
Black Swan, places in five.
快过来
Come on.
跳得漂亮,十五分钟以后,最后一幕
Good job.
Fifteen to the last act.
嘿,你真绝了
Hey.
You were amazing.
说真的,我知道我们之间有点小误会
Seriously, I know that things got
a little messed up between us,
但是,老天,你完全征服我了!
but I mean, holy shit,
you completely blew me away!
好了,不说了
Okay, well I guess that’s it.
不妨碍你了,再见
So I’ll let you finish.
Bye.
听见观众的欢呼吗?
Can you hear them?
他们爱你!他们爱你!
They love you!
我的小公主,我就知道你有那股魔力
My little princess,
I always know you had it in you.
来,我们一起出去
Come on.
Let’s take you out.
快去叫人!
Let’s go.Get some help.
你都干了什么?
What did you do?
– 我感觉到了 – 什么?
– I felt it.
– What?
完美
I felt perfect.
我做到了完美
I was perfect.
妮娜!妮娜!妮娜!
Nina! Nina! Nina!