继续旋转
非常漂亮!好,漂亮
Gorgeous!
Okay, that’s beautiful.
从头再来一遍
Let’s start again from the beginning.
从现在起,你和贝丝一个化妆间,小心点
You’ll room with Beth from now on,
so be considerate.
谢谢,苏茜
Thanks, Susie.
这是卢莱先生送给你的
Those are for you, from Mr. Leroy.
真漂亮!
Oh! They’re beautiful.
我一会就来
I’ll be back in a second.
失陪一会
Let me come back to you, please.
好的,我们走
Ok, let’s go.
准备好让这群狼品头论足了吗?
Ready to be thrown to the wolves?
我们需要钱,保持微笑
We need our cash,
so please don’t forget to smile.
女士们先生们,请静一静,好吗?
Ladies and gentlemen, please,
may I have your attention?
晚上好
Good evening.
我想宣布一件非常重要的事
Let me make this
very important announcement.
你们都曾有幸欣赏到我们公♥司♥一位真正舞者的表演。为之迷恋,疯狂,
You’ve all had the chance and
the privilege to be enchanted, transported,
有时甚至是震惊。
and even sometimes devastated,
by the performances
of this true artist of our company.
也是我作品灵感的源泉
She’s been a crucial
inspiration to my work.
她是众舞者的榜样,更是…
A role model to all dancers,
and even more than that,
舞台上最值得欣赏的一抹芳姿
a deeply appreciated
presence on our stage.
你们都知道我说得是谁
You all know who I am talking about.
女士们先生们,贝丝·麦金泰尔
Ladies and gentlemen, Beth Macintyre.
不过,我们都知道
But as we all know,
每个伟大的事业都有结束的一天
every great career
has to come to an end.
贝丝将于本季末退出舞台
Beth is retiring at the end of season.
并在告别演出中扮演最初的角色-墨尔波墨(希腊“悲剧女神”)
She will be giving her
farewell performance as Melpomene,
这也是我的第一支芭蕾舞剧
the role she originated
in my first ballet.
我的小公主
My little princess,
我们向你致敬,将你深深怀念
we honor you.
You will be greatly missed,
永记心间
and never forgotten.
不过,江山代有才人出
But as we bid adieu to one star,
we welcome another.
新一季我们将推出新版“天鹅湖”
We’re opening our season
with my new version of Swan Lake.
领衔主演我们新“天鹅女王”的是这位优雅动人的妮娜·塞耶斯
Taking the role of our new Swan Queen,
the exquisite Nina Sayers.
不久,各位将一睹她的舞姿
You’ll soon have the pleasure
of seeing her perform,
不过现在,让我们举杯:敬在场的各位,敬贝丝,敬妮娜
but right now, let’s please raise a glass:
To all of us. To Beth. To Nina.
敬永恒的美
To beauty.
马上就好!
Just a second.
马上就好!
Just a second!
快点!我憋不住了!
Come on!
I’m about to burst!
嗨,是你!
Hey, it’s you!
我想我们还没正式介绍过
I don’t think we ever
officially met.
– 我叫莉莉 – 嗨,我叫妮娜
– I’m Lily.
– Hi, I’m Nina.
我知道,新的天鹅女王
Yes, our new Swan Queen.
– 帮我拿一下 – 好的
– Here, hold this.
– Yeah, sure.
你一定兴奋地要命
You must be so excited.
你紧张吗?
Are you freaking out?
– 是的… – 是吗?
– Yeah…
– Yeah?
没关系
Oh, it’s okay.
换成是我,一定会晕头转向
Oh, I’d be losing my mind.
我得过去了…
I should get back…
别…别这样,等一会
No, no, no, come on, stay.
陪我一会
Keep me company.
失陪
Excuse me.
你在这,跟我来
Oh, there you are.
Come on.
他们恨不得把你吞了,你却飘然在此
Hey. They tried to eat you alive,
but here you are.
表现得很好
You did well.
真的?
– Really?
– Mm-hmm.
你去哪?
Where are you going?
上西区
Upper west side.
顺道去我家喝一杯
Stop at my place for a drink.
It’s on the way.
托马斯,过去和凯伦·哈罗维打个招呼
Thomas, you need to say hello
to Karen Holloway.
我得去拍个马屁,一会就回来,在这等我,好吗?
A minute more of ass-kissing.
I’ll be back. Wait for me here, all right?
你好,凯伦!
Hello, Karen!
贝丝!
Beth!
真遗憾,你要离开我们
I’m so sorry to hear
you’re leaving the company.
你是怎么得到这个角色的?
What did you do to get this role?
他总说你是个缺乏激♥情♥的小女孩。
He always said you were
such a frigid little girl.
你怎么让他改变了主意?
What did you do to make
him change his mind?
和他上♥床♥?
Did you suck his cock?
不是每个人都需要这么做
Not all of us have to.
你个无♥耻♥的婊♥子♥!
You fucking whore!
你就是个无♥耻♥的小婊♥子♥!
You’re a fucking little whore!
冷静,怎么回事?
Whoa, what’s going on here?
我得和你谈谈
Hey, I need to talk to you.
– 你喝醉了,回家吧 – 我得和你谈谈
– You’re drunk. You should go home.
– I need to talk to you.
不!你敢!你敢就这样踢掉我!
No! Don’t you do that!
Don’t you dismiss me like that!
我的小公主,拜托,冷静一点
My little princess, please.
Pull it together.
– 走吧 – 我会去找你的
– Come.
– I’m coming by later.
我有件东西送给你,以表我的感激之情
I have something for you.
It’s a token of my appreciation.
– 好 – 别客气,下手狠点,妮娜
– Right.
– You make the most of it, Nina.
别介意,这行就是这样
Don’t worry. It’s typical.
请坐,我们应该谈谈角色
Please. I thought it’d be good
to talk about the role.
冲谈一下拘谨的气氛
Drown this a little.
我们不想彼此有隔阂
I don’t want there to be
any boundaries between us.
– 我也这么想 – 很好
– No, me neither.
– Good.
那么…你有男朋友吗?
So…
You got a boyfriend?
没有
No.
过去交的男朋友多吗?
Have you had many in the past?
交过几个。不过,都不是正式的
A few. But no one serious.
你不会是处♥女♥吧?
You’re not a virgin, are you?
不是
No.
那就用不着害羞
So there’s nothing
to be embarrassed about.
你喜欢做♥爱♥吗?
And you enjoy making love?
什么?
Excuse me?
别大惊小怪,性
Come on, sex.
喜欢吗?
Do you enjoy it?
我们必须谈这个话题
We need to be able
to talk about this.
我给你布置一个家庭作业
I’ve got a little homework
assignment for you.
回家后,自♥慰♥
Go home and touch yourself.
放松一下
Live a little.
天晚了,明天还有很多工作
Well it’s late.
Lots of work tomorrow.
门房♥会为你叫出租车
The doorman will
find a cab for you.
听起来今晚很精彩,真希望我也能去
Sounds like quite an evening.
I wish I could have been there.
我向他们提过
You know I asked.
我知道,苏茜对我说了
I know you did.
Susie told me.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!