You must learn to value our Yakuza code…
你要把帮规置于…
over your individual desires.
个人欲望之上
If I am granted the recognition I deserve…
假如我能受到应有的肯定…
my loyalty will set a new standard.
我的忠贞程度将达新的水准
Where’s the plate?
那块版呢?
Where’s the other plate?
另一块版在哪儿?
In a safe place.
在安全的地方
Sato.
佐藤
First you must accept responsibility…
首先你得为以前的…
for your past deeds…
过失负责…
by making amends in the traditional manner.
依传统帮规表示悔过
If you refuse, there will be no truce!
如果你拒绝将永无宁日
Now come sit beside me.
现在到我身旁坐
We will toast our truce.
我们为和解举杯
Take the cup.
接酒杯
I got him!
我瞄准他了
Shit.
该死
Congratulations. Thank you.
恭喜你 谢谢
So you made the news again. Yeah.
你又上了报纸 是
You’re a regular hero.
真英雄
So, what did you decide? Are you going to stay here?
你怎么决定?留下来吗?
I don’t know.
不知道
A love-hate relationship can last a very long time.
爱恨交织的关系不长久
Yeah.
是
I want to thank you.
我要感谢你
For what? For choosing a side.
谢什么? 谢你选择立场
You’re welcome.
不必客气
Hot pepper? No, thanks.
要辣椒吗? 不要 谢谢
…Flight 159 for Tokyo and Washington, D.C.,
前往东京和华盛顿特区的159号♥航♥班♥…
now boarding at Gate 4.
现在开始在4号♥登机口登机
Come on, don’t give me that sad look.
不要愁容满面
You know, they never found the plates.
他们没搜到两块伪钞版
Not in the house, not in the road.
屋里和路上都没有
Well, some lucky bastard, he’s probably set for life.
哪个幸运儿捡到就一生受用
I don’t think I understand.
我不懂这句话
If you got the two plates and you know the right people,
如果有那两块版 而你又有路子…
then all your problems are solved.
那你就从此万事如意
I mean, who’s ever going to know?
谁认得出是伪钞?
This is final boarding announcement for Northwest…
这是西北航♥空♥的最后一次登机通知…
I’m getting good at this, huh?
我吃面条有进步吧 嗯?
…Flight 26, service to Detroit and New York,
搭乘26号♥航♥班♥前往底特律和纽约的乘客…
please proceed to Gate 5.
请到5号♥登机口
I don’t want you coming to the gate, okay?
我不希望你到出境口送行 好吗?
Why?
为什么?
Because I know you. You’re gonna… You’re going to get sentimental.
因为我了解你 你会…你会很激动
It’s embarrassing.
太难为情了
Nick-san.
尼克先生
What did you get me? A bento box?
这是什么?是不是一盒面条?
I can eat it on the airplane instead of that American shit.
我在机上不必吃美国烂菜了
No. It’s for your kids.
不是 给你的小孩
Thanks.
谢谢
Oh, I got something here for you.
我有东西送给你
No, Nick-san.
不 尼克先生
Good friends do this.
好朋友要握手
You watch your tail, cowboy.
牛仔 你多保重
Nick-san!
尼克先生