All right, Chicago, look, I need some help, all right?
你好 芝加哥 我需耍帮忙
My tit’s in the ringer. I don’t speak the goddamn language.
我不懂日语 有求于你
So give me a couple minutes.
跟我聊几分钟
You see that woman down there?
看到下面那个女人吗?
You give her $50 and you go where she takes you.
给她五十元随她去
Then I’ll find you.
然后我会去找你
Hey, babe!
嘿 宝贝
Can we get a little mercy here?
饶了我们的耳朵好不好?
Some people are trying to eat. Thank you very much.
害大家吃不下 非常感谢
You like this stuff, huh, Mas?
你喜欢这首歌♥?
Yes. Yes?
是 是?
That’s Amore. That’s Amore!
歌♥名是《那就是爱情》 《那就是爱情》
I was a teenager when it was new.
我少年时这首歌♥问世
And I was a teenager when it was old, Mas.
我少年时这已是老歌♥
If you’re gonna hang around with the NYPD, Mas,
要跟纽约警♥察♥混 正弘…
there’s one thing you gotta do for me. What?
你得为我做件事 什么事?
You’re gonna have to lose the Kmart tie, babe. It’s a fire hazard.
你要解下领带 这是个火灾隐患
I’m gonna give you a little gift, straight from the Big Apple.
我送你一份礼物 来自纽约市
From Charlie Vincent to you.
查理·文森特的献礼
Thanks. It’s my honor.
谢谢你 我的荣幸
I like you.
我喜欢你
Top-drawer, yes!
心爱的 是不是?
Top-drawer, yes. Top-drawer, no?
心爱的 是 心爱的 不是?
Hey, meatball! What are you doing?
傻蛋 你在干嘛?
If you can’t hit the note, throw your hat on it, babe.
不会唱就鞠躬下台
You could do better? I cannot tell a lie.
你唱得比他好? 我不撒谎
Yes, I could do better.
我是比他好
Then put it up or shut it up.
不要光说不练
For you, from me.
我为你而献唱
Thank you.
谢谢
Don’t quit your day job.
不要羞愧得辞职
That quick?
节奏这么快?
What you talkin’ ’bout?
你们怎么说?
Hey!

Hey, What’d I Say, babe!
唱”现在我说什么”
Look at me, Mas.
看着我 正弘
Ray Charles! Yes!
雷·查尔斯的名曲 好
You and me!
你我一起唱
Detective, wait!
警探 等一下
Masahiro Matsumoto, ladies and gentlemen!
各位 松本正弘
You and me, baby.
你我一起唱
Masahiro Matsumoto, ladies and gentlemen!
各位 松本正弘
Osaka Prefectural Police Department!
来自大阪县警局弘
If you’re looking for Sato,
如要找佐藤…
I can’t help you.
我帮不上忙
He hasn’t been here in over a year.
他有一年多没进这里
Who would he do regularly?
他常常找那个小姐?
And what makes you think I pay attention?
你怎么认为我会注意这些事?
Honey, I think you’d recognize if one of your customers had a different tie on.
你们连客人的领带都会注意
He had a different girl every time…
他每次都换小姐…
and I don’t know who he’s doing regularly.
我不知道现在他跟谁在一起
If that’s where you’re heading. Is that Sugai,
如果那是你要去的地方的话 那人是菅井吗?
the one going at it with Sato? Right.
是佐藤挑战的目标吗? 对
And the girl with sequins had blood on her hands.
衣服有亮片的女子手上曾沾到血迹
You did your homework. All right. How do I get to him?
你下了工夫 我怎样才能见他?
Look,
你看…
I’ve been living in this country for seven years…
我在这里待了七年…
and I still can’t read the headlines.
还是看不懂报纸标题
Yes means no, maybe means never.
“是”意谓”不” “也许”意谓”永不”
You didn’t answer my question. How do I get to him?
你没有回答我的问题 怎样才能见他?
Let the police handle it.
让警方去处理
No one’s gonna help a gaijin. Gaijin?
没有人会帮助洋人 洋人?
Yeah, a stranger, a barbarian, a foreigner.
陌生人 野蛮人 外国人
Me and you.
你和我
More you.
尤其是你
Gotta go. Chicago, wait. Hold on.
我要走了 芝加哥 等一下
You know, they got lights out there, Wrigley Field now, you know?
你可知道芝加哥棒球场有照明设备?
Yeah. Mom told me.
是的 我妈告诉我了
Did she?
是吗?
She say it’s not stupid to be scared?
她有没有教你害怕并不算愚蠢?
But you just can’t stand still,
但人不能骑墙…
and sometimes you got to choose a side.
有时候必须选择立场
I did.
我选了
I’m on my side.
我选定自己的立场
All right, drinks cost $125. 125 bucks.
好了 酒钱一百二十五元 一百二十五元
How about the fish? 200 bucks.
生鱼片呢? 二百元
200 bucks! Holy shit!
二百元 该死
How much do you think it’d cost if it was cooked?
如果熟鱼片要多少钱?
Did you pay for it? No.
你付账吗? 不
Assistant Inspector Masahiro Matsumoto…
助理探长松本正弘…
signed it over to the Osaka Prefectural Police Department.
向大阪县警♥察♥局报公账
Best thing they’ve done for us since we’ve been here.
他们总算尽了地主之谊
We was owed.
我们值得受这种对待
You like this guy, huh?
你喜欢那家伙?
Mas? Yeah.
正弘? 对
He’s okay.
他人不错
What the hell’s this?
搞什么鬼?
Come on, baby.
宝贝 来吧
I don’t know, Charlie. I can’t figure this place out.
查理 我不知道 我不了解日本
Come out, babe. You want to play? You and me. Come on.
你要跟我玩?你跟我玩?
Come on. Right here. Come on. Come on.
来 过来 来吧 来吧
That’s it. That’s it. Come on. Right here.
好 对了 来吧 冲过来
Hey! Fuck!
嘿 操
Good, Charlie. Fuck me.
他得手了 查理 他妈的
Good move, babe. Hey! Hey!
好身手 嘿 嘿
Real good, Charlie. Okay, good. Come on.
查理 好身手 好 好 来吧
Bring it back. We’ll go again.
风衣送回来 我们再玩
You, bring it back.
你 拿回来
Did you see that? Don’t get fucking personal, all right?
你看到没有? 不要动怒 好吗?
Hey, fuck you! Hey!
嘿 去你的 嘿
Hey, Charlie. Fuck!
查理 操
Hey, Charlie, come on, it’s only a goddamn coat!
查理 得了 就一件风衣算了
He’s got my fucking passport!
他拿走我的护照
Come here, you little fuck! Come here! Oh, Jesus Christ.
回来 他妈的回来 回来 我的天
Come here, you fuck. Come here! Come here!
回来 你♥他♥妈♥的 查理 回来 回来
Hey, Charlie! Charlie!
嘿 查理 查理
Charlie!
查理
You little shit!
小混♥蛋♥
Hey, Charlie!
嘿 查理
Come here! Come here!
过来 过来
Fuck!

Oh!

Oh, you little shit!
小混♥蛋♥
Stay there, you little shit! Right there!
别走 小混♥蛋♥ 在那儿别动
Stay right there!
在那儿别动
Oh, you little shit!
小混♥蛋♥
Oh, oh, you fuck. All right.
他妈的
Come on, babe! Let’s go!
来吧 放马过来
Shit!
混♥蛋♥
Come on! Come on! Come on!
来吧 来吧 来吧
Come on.
来吧
Come on! Who’s first?
来吧 谁第一个?
Come on!
来吧
Charlie!
查理
Get out of there, Charlie!
查理 快走开
Get out of there! Get away!
快离开 快走
Charlie!
查理
Oh, Jesus Christ!
哦 天啊
You fuck!
他妈的
Charlie!
查理

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!