How you doing, Joe? Good, good.
乔 你好吗? 很好 很好
Give me a Scotch, will you? Scotch?
给我一杯苏格兰威士忌 苏格兰威士忌?
That bad, huh?
那么严重?
They didn’t know whether to shit or go blind.
风纪处不知是要拉屎还是扮瞎子
Thanks, Joe.
乔 谢谢
Joe, I think you’d better melt a little cheese on that Scotch.
乔 我想你最好在威士忌酒里溶一点乳酪
He’s gonna be drinking his lunch.
他要喝午餐
To those gallant crime fighters, Internal Affairs Division.
敬风纪处扫荡罪恶的斗士
Fuck them. Fuck them.
去他们的 去他们的
You ought to think about that, pal. What’s that? IAD?
你应该考虑加入 兄弟 我加入风纪处?
Ambitious guy like you, fast way to get to headquarters.
像你这样志向远大的人 这是调到总局的捷径
You never know, babe. That’s right. You never know.
这可说不定 不错 说不定
You see Abolofia on the way in? Yeah, I saw him.
进来时你看到艾波洛菲亚了吗? 是的 我见到他了
He’s importing Subarus now.
他现在进口斯巴鲁车了
Wise guys gotta eat, too, you know.
聪明人也要吃饭
Just my luck. I’m under investigation. I’m having lunch with the mob.
我真倒霉 被调查期间却跟黑道人物同堂
Intelligence probably got this place wired.
这餐厅可能被窃听了
Yeah? Well, if you got a beef,
是吗?如果你有控诉…
all you got to do is talk into my left titty here.
你要做的就是对准我左胸说
Joe, what do you got for a special?
乔 有什么特餐?
I got a special for you that’s so hot, it’s probably illegal.
我们有辛辣的特餐 可能非法
Look out!
不要动
What’s going on?
怎么回事?
Don’t even think about it.
休想掏枪
It’s done, babe.
已经掏了
What? What did you say? What?
什么?你说什么?什么?
Sit down. Sit down.
坐下 坐下
Relax. Relax.
放轻松 放轻松
It’s all right. Let’s eat. Mind our business over here.
没事的 咱们吃吧 别管闲事
Just eat. Relax. Mind your business.
吃吧 放松 别管闲事
Joey, 911, babe. 911.
乔 打911报案 911
Police! Everybody down!
警♥察♥ 站住
Police! Hold it there!
警♥察♥ 不要动
Hold it!
不要动
Get out of the way!
让开
What’s going on?
怎么回事?
Hey!
嘿
Watch it!
小心
Police! Get out of here!
警♥察♥ 让开
Get the fuck out of there! All of you!
你们都出去
Police, guys.
警♥察♥
Guy came through here, where’d he go?
刚才跑过去的人上哪了?
There.
那边
All right, get out of here, all of you! Get out!
好 出去 全都出去 出去
Out! Out! Out!
出去 出去 出去
Go! Get out!
出去 快出去
Nicky?
尼克?
Where are you, Nicky?
你在哪里?
Here, Charlie!
在这里 查理
You see me? You okay?
看见没有?你没事吧?
You’re getting up.
起来吧
I got him. Up!
我制伏他了 起来
Okay. Here we go. Nice and easy.
起来 慢慢地
Come on. Come on.
来吧 来吧
You little fuck. Come here!
小瘪三 过来
Come here, you little shit.
过来 狗屎
All right. I got him.
好了 我制伏他了 起来
Take him out of here. Get him out.
把他押走 把他带走
Settle down, pal. Get him out of here.
定下心 伙计 把他带出去
Yeah, yeah, just a second.
好 好 等等
We got him. Come on.
我们抓住他了 来吧
You okay?
你没事吧?
Japanese mob.
东洋黑道
Well, our victims are certainly yakuza.
几个死者一定是黑道人物
Yeah. The Bureau’s sending down a guy to find out…
联邦密探派专员调查…
what the Jap mob and the mafia were doing sharing a bottle of Chianti.
东洋黑道与黑♥手♥党♥共进午餐
So that means nobody knows nothing.
意思是没有人知道内情
Nobody knows dick.
正是此意
What’s that? The paper the box was in?
这是什么?包盒子的纸?
Yeah.
是
The famous box.
著名的盒子
I’m gonna go down the stairs and give our little darling a talk.
我下楼去问小可爱话
I gotta make some calls.
我要打几个电♥话♥
Mr. Terauchi, thank you for coming. This is Mr. Izawa.
寺内先生 劳驾你 这位是勇雄先生
He’s my interpreter during this interrogation.
侦讯期间为我作翻译
Our boy doesn’t speak any English.
他不懂英语
He ain’t talking too much Japanese either.
也不多讲日语
Who’s this guy?
此人是谁?
It’s the Japanese embassy.
日本大使♥馆♥人员
They want him first.
他们要先审问他
My collar, my case.
我拿的犯人 我的案子
Hey, Captain,
分局长…
I got two clean homicides in there, right?
我亲眼见他连杀二人 好吗?
I almost bought it.
我也差点儿赔上性命
Now, if they want him, they can have him…
日本人要他可以…
after 20 years to life.
等他坐满二十年牢再说
What’s this?
这是什么?
Japanese embassy talks to the State Department,
日本大使♥馆♥找国♥务♥院♥
State to Police Plaza, they to me and me to you.
国♥务♥院♥找警局 我找你
Shit rolls downhill. What can I tell you?
一级压一级 我还能说什么?
They want somebody to take him back. That’s you and Vincent.
他们挑选人手押解他赴日 选中你和文森特
This is bullshit, man.
胡说八道
Do you want them to keep hammering you, Nick, huh? Bullshit, bullshit.
你要风纪处再找你麻烦? 他妈的狗屎
From what I hear, you already went off in their faces,
听说你当他们面发脾气…
which is exactly what they want.
正中他们下怀
Take a breather, Nicky. Relax. Get a geisha. Do us both a favor.
尼克 松口气 轻松一下 召个艺妓 让你我都松口气
Here.
这个
You give that to Internal Affairs.
把这交给风纪处吧
As long as they’re going to be in my apartment,
风纪处会派人去搜我的公♥寓♥…
they can water the fucking plants.
叫他们帮我浇花
I’ll stand behind you 100%, Nick,
我完全支持你 尼克…
as long as you’re right.
只要你正直
As long as you’re right.
只要你正直
May I ask him a few questions?
我可以问他几个问题吗?
Fine, be my guest.
交给你了
So what do you think it’s costing the city to ship this asshole home, huh?
你觉得送这混♥蛋♥回家花了市政♥府♥多少钱?
I don’t know, but it ain’t worth the cost of the dirt to bury him.
不知道 但是花钱埋葬他都嫌浪费
You know Ronan, right? Ronan?
你认得罗南吧? 罗南?
Yeah. Yeah, I know Ronan.
是的 对 我认识罗南
Good cop. Yeah, he’s a good cop.
优秀的警♥察♥ 对 他是优秀的警♥察♥
He’s a good cop.
他是优秀的警♥察♥
He is a good cop. All right.
他是优秀的警♥察♥ 好了
Busts his ass 14 hours a day,
每天卖♥♥命值勤十四小时…
so he can end up in debt for the rest of his life.
只落得一辈子负债
I look at this asshole here.
我看眼前这混♥蛋♥…
Man is wearing my house payments.
他穿的够我付房♥屋期款
Listen, just because Ronan was desperate and he got tempted…
听着 仅仅因为穷困的绝望并受到诱惑…
doesn’t make him less wrong, Nick.
并不能减轻罗南的过失 尼克
That’s bullshit, okay. You take something off the top…
胡说 抓到毒贩拿一点赃款…
of some dealer you locked up, you don’t get crucified.
不应该被钉上十字架
You wait till you get a family, pal.
等你有了家眷再说
Start there with the private schools, the braces…
小孩上私立学校你就明白难处了…
The man is just trying to get by.
他只是努力要过日子
What the fuck are you looking at?
你♥他♥妈♥的看什么看?
Madam, please fasten your seat belt.
夫人 请系好安全带
Excuse me, sir. Is your seat belt fastened?
先生 系好安全带没有?
What happened, Nick?
怎么回事 尼克?
I don’t know, man. I think he got a…
不知道 我觉得他…
He bit his lip or something.
咬破了嘴唇还怎么的
Your seat belt tight, babe?
安全带系好没有 宝贝?