干得好
Well done.
我们审了他两天 他毫不理睬
Two days we pressed him and he said piss all,
这混♥蛋♥才用了70分钟就撬开了他的嘴
this bastard cracks him in 70 minutes.
他明白自己有罪 他需要说出来
He knows he’s guilty, he needed to unload.
而且对他而言 并不止70分钟
It wasn’t really 70 minutes, not to him.
他最初被注入后 我修改了时间偏好
When he was first ingested, I tweaked the time preferences,
让他觉得像过了5年
made it seam like five years from his perspective.
有人会认为跟我待5年算是严酷的惩罚了
Some might say that five years with me is punishment enough.
在这里等着
Wait here.
波特先生
Mr Potter.
恭喜你供认了
Congratulations on your confession.
我们从你脑中取出的意识副本已经交待了一切
That cookie we took out of your head just gave us the full story.
你喜欢就继续沉默吧
So you can keep the silent act up as long as you want.
这毫无意义 你已经交待了
Makes no difference – you’ve already talked.
另外 圣诞快乐
Also, Merry Christmas.
怎么样
So…
说好的交易呢
The deal?
让他招供 我就能自♥由♥ 对吧
Break a confession from him and I go free, right?
我是专家 你们来找我帮忙的
I’m the expert, you needed me…
那得看内政部的
That’s one for the Home Office.
我们会遵守协议的 你自♥由♥了 特伦特先生
We’ll make good on the offer. You’re free to go, Mr Trent.
但要告诫你件事
With some caveats.
什么事 -你会被留案底
Caveats? – You’ll be on the register.
什么案底
What register?
偷♥窥♥狂
The one for Peeping Tom pervs.
我只是为一些孤独的男人提供了一项服务
All I did was help some lonely guys by providing a service.
非法服务
An illegal service.
而且你目击凶案却不报案
You also failed to report a murder –
是毒杀 如果你忘记了的话
fatal poisoning, in case you’ve forgotten.
这个你没告诉你意识副本公♥司♥的同事 不是吗
Kept that information from your Cookie Monster mate, didn’t you?
留案底究竟会怎么样
What does it mean, this register?
你将被屏蔽 -被谁屏蔽
It means you’re blocked. – By who?
所有人
By everyone.
热栗子
Hot chestnuts!
走了
Hey, come on.
我在修改时间设置
Just changing the time settings.
给他设了1分钟一千年
Cranked him up to 1,000 years a minute.
这才是合适的刑期
There’s a proper sentence.
要我关掉吗
Or do you want me to switch him off?
不 留他那样过圣诞吧
No. Leave him on for Christmas.
《愿每天都是圣诞节》——巫师乐队
《I Wish It Could Be Christmas Everyday》—— Wizzard
♪孩子们 准备好了吗♪
♪Are you ready, children♪
♪当….♪
♪When the….♪
♪哦 我愿每天都是圣诞节♪
♪Oh, I wish it could be Christmas every day♪
♪让铃铛一直作响♪
♪Let the bells ring out♪
♪为圣诞欢唱♪
♪For Christmas♪
♪当雪人带来飘零的雪花♪
♪When the snowman brings the snow♪
♪也许他想知道♪
♪Well, he just might like to know♪
♪他让每个人都笑逐颜开♪
♪He’s put a great big smile on somebody’s face♪
啊啊啊啊
Aaaarrrgh!
♪圣诞老人坐着雪橇♪
♪So if Santa brings that sleigh♪
啊啊 啊啊啊啊啊
Argh! Aaaargh!
♪在天际漫游♪
♪All along the Milky Way♪
♪我会签名在那屋顶的雪上♪
♪I’ll sign my name on the rooftop in the snow♪
♪他就会决意留下♪
♪Then he may decide to stay♪
♪我愿每天都是圣诞节♪
♪Well, I wish it could be Christmas every day♪
♪孩子们放声高歌♥ 乐队奏起音乐♪
♪When the kids start singing and the band begins to play♪
♪哦哦哦 我愿每天都是圣诞节♪
♪Oh-oh-oh, I wish it could be Christmas every day♪
♪让那铃♥声♥响遍圣诞节♪
♪So let the bells ring out for Christmas.♪
♪好吧 你们都收下吧♪
♪Okay you lot take it♪
♪哦 我愿每天都是圣诞节♪
♪Oh, I wish it could be Christmas every day♪
♪圣诞铃响♪
♪Christmas bells♪
♪孩子们放声高歌♥ 乐队奏起音乐♪
♪When the kids start singing and the band begins to play♪
♪哦哦哦♪
♪Oh-oh-oh♪
♪我愿每天都是圣诞节♪
♪I wish it could be Christmas every day♪
♪让那铃♥声♥响遍圣诞节♪
♪Let the bells ring out for Christmas♪
♪为什么不爱♪
♪Why don’t you give your love♪
♪这个圣诞节♪
♪For Christmas♪