Oh, another one bites the dust.
她喜欢他好像比他喜欢她多
I think she’s more into him than he’s into her.
你不觉得吗
Don’t you think?
那瓶喝完了吗
Is that one finished?
喝完了
Yeah?
你还好吧
You all right?
我累了 -你都没怎么说话
I’m tired. – You’ve been a bit quiet.
没心情
Just wasn’t in the mood, you know?
平常上班天天见到他们
I see them all the time at work.
我要去休息了 你不介意吧
I think I’m going to go to bed. Do you mind?
去睡吧
No, that’s fine.
糟了
Shit
贝丝
Beth?
怎么
What?
这是你的吗
Is this yours?
我在垃圾桶里找到的 上面显示怀孕了
I just found it in the bin. That means pregnant.
是你的吗
Is it yours?
是的
Yes.
这…
I mean, that…
老天
Christ.
太好了 这也…
That’s amazing, I mean… It’s just…
乔 我办不到
Joe, I can’t.
现在不是生孩子的时候
A baby, a pregnancy…not now.
现在不行 我不行
Not right now, I can’t.
你行的 天啊 你会是个很棒的母亲
Of course you can. My God, you’ll be an amazing mum.
不 我才27岁 我还没准备好
No. I’m 27, I’m not ready.
这种事没人能准备好
Who’s ever ready?
不 就是太快了 这一切都太突然了
It’s not…it’s just too quick, OK? It’s all too quick.
我们能行的 我会超乎你预期
We’ll manage. I’ll surprise you.
你没听我说 -到了关键时刻
You’re not listening. – I can be pretty responsible
我也是很负责的 -乔
when pushed. – Joe.
你可以放松一下 我来给你揉肩
You can put your feet up, I’ll do shoulder rubs,
我会粉刷房♥间 -乔 拜托
I’ll paint the house… – Joe, please.
就跟手工广♥告♥里的夫妻一样 -乔
We’ll be like a couple in a DIY ad… – Joe.
我们会像一家人 -我不想要
We’ll be like a family. – I don’t want it.
但这是个孩子 -乔
But it’s a baby. – Joe.
这是我们的孩子啊
I mean, it’s our baby.
我知道 这对我也不容易
I know, and it’s not easy for me.
我们至少谈谈吧 -不 我决定好了
Well, let’s at least discuss this. – No. I’ve made up my mind.
我还没决定好
Well, I haven’t.
老天 瞧瞧你
God, look at you.
你喝醉了
You’re pissed.
你一晚上都在喝酒 贝丝
You drank all night, Beth.
你一晚上都在喝酒
You drank all night.
我的老天 你怀着孕啊
Jesus Christ, you’re pregnant.
我又不想怀
Yeah, well, I don’t want to be.
我也不会怀下去
And I’m not going to be.
你个贱♥人♥ -住嘴
You’re being a bitch. – Stop it.
你个弑子的冷血贱♥人♥
You’re being a cold bitch who would kill a kid.
这么说不公平
That’s not fair.
因为不合她意就要杀掉它
Who’d get it torn out because it doesn’t suit her plans.
住嘴 不然我屏蔽你了
Stop or I’ll block you.
你敢
Don’t you dare.
不 我们明天再谈 求你别说了
No. We can talk tomorrow, just please stop.
你♥他♥妈♥敢屏蔽我
Don’t you fucking dare.
贝丝
Beth!
关掉它
Turn it off.
关掉它
Turn it off, you…
关掉它 贝丝
Turn it off, Beth!
听我说 贝丝
Listen to me, Beth.
关掉它
Turn it off.
把它关掉
You turn it off!
关掉它
Turn it off.
你把它关掉 贝丝
You turn it off, Beth!
贝丝
Beth?
关掉它 拜托
Turn it… ..Off! Please.
关掉它
Turn it off.
贝丝
Beth?
等等
Wait!
对不起 我当时在气头上
I’m sorry, I was pissed.
我们能好好谈谈吗
Can we just talk about this properly, please?
我说了些言不由衷的话 贝丝 我爱你
I’ve said some really awful shit. Beth, I love you.
听着 我们能处理好的
Listen, we can work this out.
不 贝丝
No, Beth…
贝丝 求你了
Beth, please!
贝丝
Beth!
那天 我没去上班
That day, I didn’t go to work.
我待在家里
I just stayed at home and…
琢磨如何补偿
..tried to work out how to make amends.
但她再也没回来
But she just didn’t come back.
因为屏蔽 我不能
And thanks to the block, I couldn’t…
我不能给她发信息 也不能打电♥话♥
I couldn’t message her. I couldn’t call her.
一周后 我变得非常绝望
After a week, I was pretty desperate.
我就到她公♥司♥附近徘徊
So I just hung around outside her work,
像个跟踪狂一样
like a stalker.
蒂姆 吉塔
Tim! Gita!
你们见到贝丝了吗
Have you seen Beth?
她走了
She left.
走了 什么意思
Left. What, like…?
她辞职了
Handed in her notice.
没人知道她在哪
No-one knows where she is.

Joe?
乔 -让他去吧
Joe! – No, leave him.
我还寄希望于她能联♥系♥我
I was still hopeful that she would get in touch,
至少取消屏蔽 让我能找到她
or at least remove the block so that I could contact her.
但是没有
But no.
屏蔽甚至让人无法沉溺于回忆
When there’s a block, you can’t even wallow properly.
你关不掉
You can’t switch it off.
智能眼取不下来
You can’t take the Zed-Eyes out.
它屏蔽的不仅是人 还有所有相关影像
And it doesn’t just block them, it blocks every image of them.
我和她的所有记忆都被破坏了
So every memory I had of her was vandalised.
有一天我到城里
And then one day I’m out in town and…
看到了她
..it was her.
她怀着孕
She was pregnant.
她把孩子留下了
She’d kept it.
我有点失控
Well, I just sort of lost it.
我跑过去求她 恳求她
I just ran over and started pleading with her. Just pleading.
关掉 关掉 把它关掉
Turn it off. Turn it off. Just turn it off.
把它关掉 贝丝 关掉
Turn it off. Beth, turn it off.
救命 别靠近我
Help. Get off me!
有路人报了警
Some passer-by called the police.
他们把我带去警局
They took me down the station.
这下完了
And that was that.
屏蔽现在受到法律保护了
So, by now, the block’s got legal backing.
如果我靠近她周围十米以内
And there’s a GPS so that if I go within ten metres of her,
GPS就会报♥警♥ 我会被捕
bang – I get arrested.
真残酷
Harsh.
我不知道她在哪
Yeah, and I’ve got no idea where she is.
也不知道她把孩子生下了没
If… whether she’s had the baby or not.
是男孩还是女孩
Whether it’s a boy or a girl.
是否一切平安
If it’s OK.
我没法联♥系♥她
I’ve got absolutely no way of getting in touch with her.
但我知道她父亲的住处
Except I knew where her dad lived.
所以我给她写了封信 恳求信
So I write her a letter, this begging letter.
写了很多 但是没有任何回应
Laying it all out, you know, and I get no response.
于是我又写了一封
So I write again…
一封
..and again…
又一封
..and again.
没有任何回应
No response.
她把你完全逐出了她的生活
She cut you out good.
我只有一个办法了