I can’t…I can’t do it. – This is first-time nerves.
发展得太突然了
It’s all happening so suddenly.
我没想到会这么快的
I didn’t expect this, this quickly.
顺其自然就行
You just got to roll with it.
我不想让你们看 明白吗
I don’t want you all to see, all right?
这会儿知道非礼勿视了 -慢着
‘Oh, now he’s Mr Fucking Ethics.’ – Wait.
其他人做的时候你很乐意前排看戏啊
You were happy to take a window seat while others did it.
性质完全不同
That was completely different!
那个德国妞儿给我吹♥箫♥的时候
‘I didn’t hear any objections when he watched me’
也没听他有这么大意见 我那也是初会
‘getting sucked off by that German girl. That was a first date.’
听着 -退钱退钱
Look. – ‘Refund.’
她很真实 现在太真实了
Look, she’s too real. This is too real.
根本没有”太真实”这回事
Nothing is too real.
没错 但是
Yeah, but…
你怎么站着
You’re standing.
我不想太过自作主张
Yeah, I…I just didn’t want to be too presumptuous.
我要你坐在床上
I need you on the bed.
天哪
‘Jesus!’
他们都等不及了
They can’t fucking wait.
她到底脱不脱上衣啊
‘Is she going to take that top off?
要是没奶♥子♥看 就给我打折
‘If there’s no tits. I want a discount.
他们会上♥床♥的
‘They’re going to have sex.
第一集就季终了
You’re getting the season finale in episode one.
好吧 可要是看不到奶♥子♥…
‘Yeah, but if I don’t see her tits…’
能不能耐心点 真是服了
Will you please be patient? Jesus…
放尊重点
have some respect.
你还好吗
‘Hey. Are you OK in there?’
这是什么
Wow. What is that?
是”去他们的”
“Fuck them” is what it is.
一大杯”去他们的”
A big glass of “Fuck them”.
去谁的
Fuck who?
总是在指手画脚 一群人说这个
Always saying what to do, half saying one thing,
一群人说那个
half saying another.
总是在说 喋喋不休
The talk, the constant talk.
情况不妙 -我看不到奶♥子♥了 对吗
‘This isn’t good. – I’m not getting tits, am I?’
我不再吃他们让我吃的药了
‘I stopped taking the pills they said I should take,
因为会影响声音
‘because they dulled the sound.’
他们总在跟我说话 总在那里
‘Always, they’ve spoken to me, always there,
我受够了
and I’ve had it.’
好了 哈利 差不多了 抽身吧
O…okay, Harry, I think we should think about wrapping this up.
我今晚本打算喝了这个
I was planning on drinking this tonight
让他们永远消失 不过还在犹豫
to make them stop, but I was wavering.
我真♥他♥妈♥怂
Coward, fucking coward,
后来我遇到了你
and then I met you,
这是命中注定
and it was fate.
你知道是什么感觉 你说”做吧”
You knew what it was like and you said do it.
现在我们可以一起说”去他妈的”
So now, we’re saying “Fuck it” together.
里面加了什么 -无所谓 别聊了
What’s in the drink? – It doesn’t matter. Wrap it up.
我知道你也能听到 我看见你跟他们说话了
I know you hear them too. I saw you talking to them.
不 他们是真实存在的 是真人
No. They’re real people, these are real people.
根本不存在真人这玩意
There’s no such thing as real people.
哈利 快点出来
Harry, get out of there now!
是一个俱乐部
It’s like a club, it’s a club,
他们一步步指导我们把妹…
where we meet girls and they talk us through…
我也一样没人理解 -不
No-one understands me, either. – No.
整个晚上 他们都在看着我们 其中有个人
All night, they’ve been watching us and there’s this one guy,
他是头儿 他是发起人
he’s the leader. He’s the leader.
我们一样
We’re the same.
他们在看着我们 整个晚上 一直在看
They are watching us. All night, they’ve been watching.
他们看得到你 也看得到我
They can see you. They can see me.
没人能理解那种感觉
No-one understands what that’s like.
有一百个人能看到我所见
There are a hundred who see through me,
在政♥府♥大楼里 叫喊着控制人的思想
standing at their government depots, shouting what to think.
到此为止了
Not any more.
你也来 -我不想要
You too. – I don’t want it.
这是改变状态 -我不想要
It’s a state change. – I don’t want it.
这只是转变
It’s just a transition
很快 他们就会消失 我们就自♥由♥了
and soon, they won’t be there and we’ll be free.
求你了 我不想要
Please… Please… I don’t want it.
你想要的
You do.
你想要的
You do.
我不想要 -你想要的
I don’t want it. – You do.
她杀了他
She murdered him?
她会说那是让他解脱
A mercy killing, she’d say.
你是什么时候知道的
So, when did you find out about this?
你是什么时候知道发生了这种事
I mean, when did you know that this had happened?
好像是在新闻上看到的
I saw it on a newscast, I think.
全部删除 毁掉一切 明白吗 毁掉一切
Wipe and destroy everything. OK? Everything.
快点
Now go.
马修
Matthew?
怎么回事
What’s going on?
你在干什么
What are you doing?
克莱尔 本来是我妻子
So Claire…she was my wife.
她是英国人 你会喜欢她的
She’s British, you’d like her.
我还是你妻子呢
And I’m your wife, in fact.
克莱尔得知了我与那事有关
‘Claire found out I was involved
她对此…十分不满
‘and took what you might call a dim view.’
她屏蔽了我
She blocked me.
你被屏蔽过吗
You ever been blocked?
我受够了 马修 结束了
I’ve had enough. Matthew, it’s done.
住手 住手 -这次不行了
Stop it. Stop. – Not this time.
能把人逼疯
‘It drives you crazy.
为什么
Why?
一按下那个按钮 就完了 你被屏蔽了
‘Once they hit that button, that’s it, you’re locked out.’
对话结束
End of conversation.
你无法听到他们 或是对他们说话
You can’t hear or speak to them.
他们听不到你 也无法对你说话
They can’t hear or speak to you.
每次你看他们 只能看到…一团虚影
Every time you look at them, there’s just this…anonymous shape.
通常只会持续大约一小时
It usually only lasts for about, like, an hour.
但如果他们一直开着
But when they leave it going,
该死
oh, shit.
这就是进步的代价吧
Price of progress, I suppose.
我们都内置了智能眼 对吧
We all got… We all got Zed-Eyes put in, right.
原本也没事 可一旦遇到这种事
Which is all fine and dandy until something like this happens
那就糟糕透顶了
and then it’s bullshit.
你甚至都没法取出来
You can’t even take them out.
大杂烩肉汁 真英式啊
Packet gravy. How British.
圣诞快乐
Merry Christmas.
这才有节日气氛嘛
Now we’re festive.
敬圣诞节
To Christmas!
总之 她离开了我
Anyway, she left me,
拿到了梅尔的监护权 那是我们的女儿
took custody of Mel – that’s our daughter.
于是我才落到了这个”美好的”地方
Hence stranding me in this lovely place.
我可不想身边全是能勾起回忆的东西
I didn’t want to be surrounded by reminders.
怎么了
What?
你刚刚听见了吗
Did you hear that?
听见什么
Hear what?
总之 我很高兴能跟你说说话
Well, anyway, I’m glad we’re talking.
沉默是很压抑的
Silence can be oppressive.
被关在真空空间里 就会胡思乱想 不是吗
You think weird shit in a vacuum, huh?
这么交流 你感觉好些了吧 对吗
I mean, you feel better, right? Communicating?
终于肯开口跟我说话了
Talking to me, finally?
或许是有一点吧 没错
A little bit, maybe. Yeah.
你简直就像个密封的盒子
You’re a locked box.
那倒也是件好事
I mean, that’s a good thing.
大多数人都太容易解读了
Most people are too easy to read,
尤其是如果你能洞悉心理的话
especially if you know minds.
用些小伎俩去泡妞可不叫洞悉心理
Using party tricks to pick up girls isn’t knowing minds.
泡妞只是个爱好而已
The picking up girls thing was a hobby.
我真正的工作跟这完全不同
My job was completely different.
你永远猜不到是什么