OK, look, it’s too public here.
问问她能不能去安静点的地方
Ask if you can move someplace quieter,
可以好好谈谈
where you can really talk.
人都想被倾听
People just want to be heard.
所以90%的调情都是听人说话
That’s why 90% of seduction is just listening.
或者装出一副你在听的样子
Or at least pulling a face like you’re listening.
这也行
That works, too.
重点是让他们感到 自己是重要的
The important thing is to make them feel important.
他们让你想要忽略其它的事
Like they can make you want to extinguish
只把注意力放在他们身上
the rest of the world and focus on them.
全神贯注
Full attention.
你现在就没有全神贯注 怎么了
Like you’re not giving me now. What’s wrong?
那个钟 -钟怎么了
That clock. – What about it?
我以前从没注意过它
I just, I just never noticed it before.
五年了你都没注意到 天呐
In five years? Jesus.
总之 重点是稳住他们足够长的时间
Anyway, the point is to stay locked in on them long enough
以建立融洽关系
to build a rapport.
我猜这里的每个人
So, well, I would guess that either every guy in there
要么就是试过和你搭讪
has already tried to hit on you
要么就是觉得你太吓人了
or maybe they find you too intimidating.
我很吓人吗
Am I intimidating?
不不 我只是
No, no, no, no, no. I’m just…
我只是觉得他们都会想要进入你的…
No, I just imagine that they all kind of want to get in inside your…
思想
Head.
思想
Head.
有些人试过
Some of them have tried.
没那么直接 他们会发各种信息
Not directly. They send messages,
或者让你明白他们的想法
or they make it so you know what they’re thinking.
那可不好玩
Yeah. That can’t be fun.
其实很累人
It’s just tiring, you know.
感觉没完没了
It just doesn’t end, ever.
我没体会 我从没和别人搭讪过 -真的吗
I wouldn’t know, I never hit on anyone. – Really?
问问她在那里工作多久了
Ask her how long she’s worked there.
你在这里工作多久了 -马格森·弗兰克
So, how long you worked for…- Magson Frank.
在马格森·弗兰克
Magson Frank.
三年
Three years.
那你已经过了三个圣诞派对了
So three Christmas parties…
这将是最后一个
This will be my last.
真的吗 你要离职了
Oh, really? Are you leaving?
我计划很久了 但是你懂的
I’ve been planning it forever, but you know what it’s like.
你知道你必须这么做
You know you have to do it,
但真到了那一刻
but when it comes right down to it,
就很难鼓起勇气
it’s hard to work up the courage.
跟她说你也有同感
You can empathize with that.
是啊 就像你准备跳进泳池的时候
Yeah. It’s like when you want to jump into a pool,
你会担心 水是不是太凉了
and you’re worried that the water’s going to be cold.
但你一跳下去 就明白一切都会没事的
But you know moments after you jump in that it’ll be fine.
让你退缩不前的是对于刺♥激♥的恐惧
It’s the fear of the shock that holds you back.
说到底你唯一担心的就是
Ultimately the only thing you’re worried about is
状态的转换
the transition from one state to another,
但这其实伤不到你
and that can’t hurt you
因为这就是状态改变而已
because it’s… it’s just a state change.
说得真好 基本字字不落了
Great stuff, kid. Almost word-for-word.
没错 就是改变一下状态而已
That’s exactly right, it’s just a state change.
这也挺恼人的 因为你会听到
Right. And it’s frustrating cause you’ve always
脑袋里有十个声音在说
got these ten voices in your head saying,
“别这么做”
“don’t do it”
另有十个声音却说”做吧”
and another ten in your head saying, “do it”.
你要听哪个
Which one do you listen to?
“做吧”
The “do it”s.
真的吗
Really?
要是觉得不喜欢 临时退出就好了
If you don’t like it, you can just cut and run.
结束一切
You know, get it over and done with.
没错 我会这么做的
You’re right. I will.
敬改变状态
To changing states.
敬改变状态
To changing states.
抱歉
Sorry.
真抱歉 -她摸了他的膝盖
I’m so sorry. – ‘She touched his knee.’
她居然摸了他的膝盖
‘She touched his fucking knee!’
先生们 先生们 别激动
Gentlemen, gentlemen, please, please.
哈利 你做得很好
Harry, you’re doing great.
没事的
Don’t worry, honestly.
问问她想不想再来一杯
Ask her if she would like another drink.
这样吧 我再请你一杯
Listen. Let me get you another drink.
让我想想
Let me think.
我去一下洗手间
I just need the loo a sec.
也就是说多亏了你 某个废柴终于把上妹了
So thanks to you some gawko finally meets a girl.
这算什么圣诞节故事
It’s not much of a Christmas story.
我还没讲完呢
I haven’t finished yet.
没准他真把她给上了呢
Maybe he comes down her chimney.
这么做我觉得别扭 -什么别扭
I just don’t feel comfortable doing this. – What?
我喜欢她
I mean she… I like her.
她也喜欢你
She likes you.
这是作弊啊
It’s cheating.
我本来连和她说话的胆子都没有的
I’d never have even had the nerve to talk to her.
现在你说了 难道不庆幸吗
Aren’t you glad you did?
当然 当然了 我只是
Yeah, I… Yes. Yes. But I just…
只不过你这么看着实在太不舒服
It’s just a bit of a nightmare having you, you know,
你们所有人 在我脑子里看着
all of you in my head, watching us…
对我发号♥施令
telling me what to do.
我只想自己和她聊一聊
I just want to talk to her myself.
真的让人很混乱
And it’s…it’s a bit of a head-fuck.
我有点希望你们下线
I kind of want you all to go away…
我不…
I’m not…
去我家吧 -什么
Come back to mine. – Sorry?
我想请你去我家
I want you to come back to mine.
我还犹豫要不要请你
I thought about asking you,
我脑子里的声音在说”请啊”
and a little voice said, “Do it”.
所以我就说了
So I’m doing it.
快同意啊
Say yes!
我想请你去
I want to do this.
就当表达谢意
It’s my way of saying thanks.
抱歉 -没事
Sorry. – No.
一杆进洞
‘Hole-in-one!’
这可是初会 初会就上垒了
‘On his first run! His first bloody run!’
说同意啊 -行 当然行
Just say yes. – Yes. Yes. Yes.
我并不常带别人来我家的
I don’t usually bring people back here.
我很荣幸
Well, I’m honoured.
进来吧
Come in.
你一直在看吗
Did you watch?
就是他去了她家
When they went back to hers and…
做他们想做的事的时候
got up to whatever they got up to…
你还在继续透过他的视角观察吗
did you carry on watching through his eyes?
你以为我是什么人
What do you think I am?
显然我完全不知道
Clearly, I don’t know.
没准你多跟我聊聊 就会了解了
Maybe if you spoke to me more, you’d know.
我不看 我的任务完成了
No. My job was done.
我当然不会继续看了
Of course I didn’t watch.
这里吗 -是的
Here? – Mm-hm.

OK.
你家不错啊 我喜欢那个壁炉架
Nice place. I like the mantelpiece…
还有那只鸟
and that bird.
怪异的装饰品
Kooky decor…
表明在性方面敢于尝试
‘Indicating sexual adventurousness.’
我去拿饮料
I’ll get the drinks.
好的 我就坐… -卧室在那边
Yeah, OK. I’ll just sit… – The bedroom’s that way.
哦好的 -我们卧室见
Yeah, OK. – I’ll meet you in there.
好了 哈利
OK, Harry.
你要有艳福了
You’re going to the moon.
不过比预想得快
Just sooner than expected.
我做不到 -你第一次太紧张而已