This is 25! I can see you.You’re right above me.
我看到了 你就在我上方
Eversmann, I can’t tell who’s who down there. Too much activity.
我分不出谁是敌谁是友 太混乱了
I’ll mark the target with a strobe! Over.
我会用红外线求生灯做记号
Roger that.
收到
You see it
看到吗
Nah, I can’t see shit
我什么也看不到
I’ m putting it on the roof.You’re going to need help!
我去扔到屋顶上 你需要帮忙
Cover me.
掩护我
Okay, guys, we’re going to lay down some cover fire for him on three!
我数到三就开枪掩护他
Ready.
好了
Three. Go!
3 开枪
I got your position. I got the target.We’re inbound and hot.
我看到目标了 准备进行扫射
C 2, miniguns dry. Request permission to return to base. Rearm. Over.
C 2 弹药用完了 请求返回基地
Roger that. Second team inbound.Your station.
收到 第二队前往支援
On your location, four minutes.
四分钟后抵达
All right, they’re here.Get the wounded ready to move.
车队来了 准备走了
Lay down some cover fire
掩护我们
I thought I heard a noise out here
我早就听到你们了
Load up. We’re getting out of here. Yes, sir.
准备好 我们要出发 是 长官
this is 64.
25号 这是64号 25,
The rescue columrs here and will be with you in about 5 minutes.
救援车队出发了 五分钟后抵达
Prepare your men for exfil.
准备撤退
Yeah, roger that, sir! Roger that!
收到 收到了
Five minutes! The convoy is going to be here in five minutes!
救援车队五分钟后就到
I need a mag! Eversmann, I’m out!
我要弹匣 我用完了
My last one!
最后一个
清晨2:05
The convoy is here!
救援车队来了
Sergeant Eversmann.I heard you guys needed a lift!
艾中士 听说你们要搭便车
Yes, sir!
是的 长官
Bring your wounded and start loading them up!
把伤兵抬上来
Hey, I got you. I got you.
我扶你
It’s okay. I want to walk.
没关系 我想用走的
Yeah, I would too. Let’s go!
我也一样 走吧
Move!
出发
We get the pilots’ bodies out,and then we go to the stadium.
找到驾驶员的尸体就回体育场
We’re running out of room around here.
车上没有地方了
Cram into every possible space.
尽量挤一挤
Okay, 10th Mountain provides security for armor,
第十山地师出动装甲车
walks us out of the hot zone.
保护我们从敌区撤退
10th Mountain? No.
第十山地师
Sir, with respect, my Rangers can provide rear security.
我们游骑兵的人可以殿后
We’ll walk you out of the hot zone,then we’ll jump on the last few vehicles.
我们走出敌区然后再坐车
Okay, let’s get out of here.
好 出发吧
Let’s go.
走吧
All right, you got him?Yeah, come on.
好了吗 来吧
Come on!

These things are fucking bullet magnets.Come on, let’s go!
目标太明显了 快走吧
We go when I’ m ordered to, soldier.
我要接到命令才能走
Careful
小心点
Easy. Go easy.
小心
Easy.
小心
Colonel, what is going on down there
上校 怎么回事
They’re dismantling the entire cockpit around the body
他们绕着尸体拆解驾驶舱
How long is it going to take?I need an honest, no shit assessment.
还要多久 我要你老实说
They can’t say
说不准
Danny
丹尼
no one gets left behind.
绝对不能抛弃同胞
You understand me, son?
你明白吗
Yes, General.
明白
Do what you have to do
你要尽一切努力
Roger.
遵命
Come on. Bring him through. I got him.
快点 把他抬出来 好了
Get all his gear. Get the wounded out. Got you, sir!
把伤兵救出来 遵命
10月4日 星期一清晨5:45
Go! Move! Got you
快走 好
Move out! Move out! Let’s go!
快走
Fuck
该死
Fire in the hole
要爆炸了
Let’s go! Move!Let’s go!
快走 走吧
Open the hatch! We got men back here!
快开门 我们要上去
No room here! Go on the roof!
挤不下了 坐到车顶
What’s going on?
怎么回事
The roof. I’ m not getting on no fucking roof!
车顶 我才不坐车顶
No, no, it’s full.
没地方坐了
We’re running out. Keep moving.Use the vehicles as cover.
前进吧 用装甲车当掩护
Move it! Let’s go!
走吧
All right, hold it up. Hold it up.
等一下
Move! Go! Move!
出发吧 走
Go!

Get down! Get down!
趴下来
Get down, lady!
让开
I’m out of ammo!
我没子弹了
Sanderson, I’m out of ammo!
桑德森 我没子弹了
Don’t you do it.
别拿枪
What are you doing? Don’t you damn do it.
你在干什么 不许开枪
Kurth, let’s go!
走吧
Easy
小心点
Ah, shit.
可恶
Bullet missed your jugular by about three millimeters. Don’t move.
子弹离你的颈静脉只有3毫米 别动
Hurry up, hurry up.
快点啦
Little short on coffee, but I got you some tea.
咖啡没了 我替你倒了茶
How you doing, soldier?
你还好吧
Can’t feel a thing.
我没有感觉
Take his pulse.
替他量脉搏
Hey, Sarg’nt.
中士
Captain.
队长
Lorenzo. How you doing
你还好吧
It went in and out, so the medic said I should be okay in a couple of days.
子弹穿过去 医官说我过两天就没事
That’s great news.
真是好消息
Are we going after them
我们要继续打吗
You bet your ass we will.We got to regroup.
当然了 我们要重新整队
Don’t go out there without me.
别把我留下来
Don’t go back out there without me.
别丢下我就回去
I can still do my job.
我还能打仗
You get some rest now, okay?
好好休息吧
You’re going back in
你要回去
There are still men out there.
战区还有弟兄
Goddamn.
该死
When I go home
我每次回家
and people ask me
他们都问我
Hey, Hoot, why do you do it, man
胡特 你为什么从军
Why? You some kind of war junkie
难道你是打仗打上瘾吗
I won’t say a goddamn word
我一句话也不说
Why
为什么
They won’t understand
他们不会懂
They won’t understand why we do it
他们不懂我们干嘛打仗
They won’t understand it’s about the men next to you.
我们是为了同胞弟兄拼命
And that’s it.
就这么简单
That’s all it is.
很简单
Don’t even think about it, all right? I’m better on my own.
想都别想 我习惯单枪匹马
We started a whole new week.It’s Monday.
星期一 又是一周的开始
I was talking to Blackburn the other day
贝克朋问我
and he asked me, “What changed? Why are we going home?”
什么改变了 我们为什么要回家
And I said, “Nothing.”
我说 “什么都没变”
But that’s not true, you know.I think everything’s changed.
但这不是实话 一切都变了
I know I’ve changed.
我也变了
A friend of mine asked me before I got here
之前有一个朋友问我
It was when we were all shipping out
那是在我们被派来之前
He asked me
他问我
Why are you going to fight somebody else’s war
你为什么要去打别人的仗

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!