我们背多因人最好的帐篷也配不上尊贵的你
You are too great for my simple Bedouin tent.
我怎么能拒绝如此优秀父亲的儿子呢
How can I refuse a son of such great fathers?
骆驼你想要多少就拿多少
You can have as many camels as you like.
但有一个条件
But, on one condition.
你要和我们一起喝咖啡才行
You must drink coffee with us.
上帝与你同在
There is a God!
看 奥达王子帮我们准备咖啡时
You see, Prince Auda when they hear us grind the coffee.
大家都会来
Everybody may come.
你好
Hello.
如果我没记错 你应该出席过
You presence, if my memory serve me well.
我的婚礼
Taste our wedding.
那可是记忆美好的一天 王子
A keep sake from a great day Prince!
过来
Come here.
过来
Come Here.
愚蠢的女孩
Stupid Cat!
愚蠢的女孩 笨蛋
Stupid Cat! Stupid!
算了 斯利斯 家家都有个没出息的
Well! I see that the Beni Sirris don’t spare the rot.
她不是我们的人 她是扎米拉人
She is not of our kind. She is a Zamiri.
是一个战利品?
A trophy of a raid.
是的
Yes.
扎米拉的妇女一点都不像女人
The Zamiris can’t keep their women.
她们像男人一样骑马 而且不带面纱赤♥裸♥着脸
They ride like men, with out viels.
我想买♥♥下她
I would like to buy her.
她是非卖♥♥品
She is not for sale.
当然可卖♥♥
Of course not.
我的父亲 你的君主…
My father, your king…
他常说没有任何东西是买♥♥不来的
Always said that nothing of value is ever bought.
他说的对
And he’s right.
我们可以做个交易
We will trade.
这是我母亲札米拉的戒指
My mothers ring, her name was Zamira.
她是一位札米拉的一位公主
She was a Princess of the Zamiri.
她也骑马不戴面纱
And she also rode with out a viel.
她是非卖♥♥品
She is not for sale,
你奥达 扎米拉的儿子 可是埃玛的奴隶
Auda Son Of Zamira, who became the Slave Of Amar.
我想你犯了一个错误
I think you are making a mistake.
你离开霍贝卡的图书馆才是个错误
You made the mistake by ever leaving the library in Hobeika.
奥达你太柔弱
Auda with the soft hands.
这是男人的游戏
This is a mens game.
纳西布在到处走访
Nesib has gone from horizon to horizon.
他给每个部落都分了黄金
With a chest of gold to all the tribes.
我们在比赛
We are all in fight, with each other,
看谁最先砍下你的脑袋
To be the first to cut off your head,
并带回伊本·伊德里斯 听他们说
And bring it to Ibn Idriss, Who we hear…
他将会娶你的妻子
Has been promised to your wife.
-过来 坐在我旁边 -不行
-Sit next to me. -No!
谢尔克 你知道么
You know, Sheikh,
用爱和鲜血换来的东西是最宝贵的
Everything of value is either won with love or blood.
你如何用爱和鲜血去赢得胜利呢
What are you going to win with love or blood?
就凭你奥达那柔弱的双手吗
Auda with the soft hands?
你被包围了
You are surrounded.
不 我觉得你才被包围了
No, I think you are.
你们好啊
Hello there!
你不是要砍下我的脑袋吗
Cut my head off!
把武器拿走
Take the weapons.
你都这样了 还不把手表交出来
And while you’re at it, can I see that watch!
谢谢
Thank you.
我们会有时间一起喝咖啡的
We must have coffee again sometime.
都跪下
On your knees!
-你是哪个部落的? -班尼卡里德
Which tribe are you from? Bani Khalid.
-阿曼德 送她回家 -是 酋长
-Ahmed, Make sure she has an escort. -yes Amir!
我来自扎西得
I am from the Janahid.
-我来自亚非德 -我来自拉米德
-I am a Yafidi. -I am a Rahmidi prisoner.
我是德菲斯的人♥质♥
I am a Junfiz hostage.
告诉你的人 我曾经也是人♥质♥
Tell your people I was a hostage…
现在你们的奴隶和人♥质♥生涯结束了
And tell them from now on time of slaves and hostage taking is over.
我知道这种感觉
I know the feeling.
酋长 那个该死的混♥蛋♥说的对
Amir! It is true what that old dog spoke.
只有扎米拉没有收下黄金
The only tribe that did not take Nesib’s gold are the Zamiri.
我对黄金的认识就是 它是引起动荡的原因
All I know about gold is, that it seems to fluctuate.
让我带你去我们的部落 你需要帮助
Let me lead you to my people, You will need their help.
他们拿走了所有的东西
They have taken everything.
我向真♥主♥发誓 我一定会向那个扎米拉的臭娘们报负的
I swear by Almighty God, I will have my vengeance on that son of the Zamiri bitch.
和我说说我的母亲吧
Tell me about my mother.
她像你一样
Was she like you?
不 她是贵族出身 她能读会写
No, She was a high born, She knew how to read and write.
也许奥达可以教你读书写字
Maybe Auda can teach you how to teach and right.
我兄弟是个优秀的现代人
My brother is going to be a great modernizer.
我是他的卫♥生♥部♥部长
Of course I am going to be his Minister Of Health.
还有教♥育♥部♥
And Education.
也许还有其他的
Maybe some others.
你父亲曾承诺我们的联盟会天长地久
You know your father promised he would stand with us forever.
在他和扎米拉结婚时说的
After marrying our Zamira.
但我们再也没有看见过他
But we never saw him since.
我们亲爱的父亲
Good old dad!
你看 她们骑马的样子真像男人…
You see! They ride like men…
后退
Get back!
你门杀了酋长
You killed the Amir!
为什么? 你们为什么这样做? 我们是朋友
What are you doing? We are friends.
我们解放了你们的人♥民♥
We freed your people.
你们疯了吗?
Are you mad?
他没呼吸了 后退后退 给我点地方
He is not breathing. Auda! Get back! Give me some space.
你们这群傻瓜 你们竟然杀了他
You fools, you killed him!
我杀了埃玛 他这个骗子
I shot Amar, the perjurer.
你杀的是 奥达·伊本·埃玛…
You shot Auda Ibn Amar.
他是伊本·扎米拉的儿子
Ibn Zamira!
札米拉的儿子?
Son Of Zamira?
为什么他打扮的像埃玛一样?
Why is he dressed like Amar?
我的兄弟不可能死的
My brother can’t be dead!
我们酋长去世了
Our Amir is dead!
奥达王子死了
Our Amir is dead!
队长
Captain! Captain!
奥达王子在本内·斯利斯附近
Prince Auda is at Beni Sirris camp, over there.
奥达
Auda!
你能听见我说话吗?
Auda! Can you hear me?
奥达? 听见了吗?
Can you hear me?
没事 我…
Okay. I was…
这是一个假死的情况
It’s a more suppurative.
你有所有死亡的征兆
Its caused by skull trauma it gives you all the symptoms of death.
这是为什么在西方 他们会在埋葬之前等待36小时
That’s why in the west they wait 36 hours before they bury you.
太幸运了 我们在等待为你举♥行♥葬礼
Auda you lucky, you weren’t for the mood of digging.
给我的兄弟拿些水来
Some water for my brother!
以前一直有人告诉我
I have always been told that
扎米拉的王子都会死而复生
a Prince from, our Zamiri blood will come for us from the dead.
就是穆♥罕♥默♥德♥的旨意
Under the banner of the Prophet.
奥达是救世主 他复活了 他复活了
Alive, alive the Mahdi our Auda is the Mahdi!
往后退 给他点空间
Give him some space. Give him some space.
你是不是渴了 喝点水
Are you thirsty? Have some water.
让他过去
Okay get back, give him some space.
他们说什么
What do they say?
阿里 我不是救世主
Ali, I am not the Mahdi.
你向他们解释
Tell them what is told.
是我们的秘密
Our little secret.
我不是救世主
I am not the Mahdi.
我不是救世主
I am not the Mahdi!
找掩护
Take cover! Take cover!
射击 把飞机击落
Shoot that! Shoot the plane.
无一伤亡 这是个奇迹
No one is injured, it’s a miracle!
无人伤亡
No body is hurt.
这没什么大不了
It’s not that bad!
让我来诊断一下 谢谢
Leave the diagnosis to me. Thank you.