没有人能看出来有什么不同
Don’t think anyone will tell the difference.
那么你的计划是什么 将军?
So, what’s the Grand Plan, General?
抱歉 如果你不是我们的一分子我不能告诉你
I can’t tell you I you are not part of us, I am sorry.
如果我不知道计划我怎么可能加入呢
Well, how could I possibly join if I don’t know what the plan is?
阿里医生
Dr. Ali!
酋长想在祷告结束后见到你
The Sultan would like to see you after the prayer.
很高兴见到你 酋长
Always it is a pleasure to see your highness!
或者我应该称呼你为父亲
Or should I say “Father”?
为什么你总是嘲弄每一件事
Why do you always have to mock everything?
因为这更容易
It’s easier.
-更容易? -比让我们讲出真实感受更容易
-Easier? -Than to discuss are true feelings.
那么你的真实感受是什么
And what are your true feelings?
我很抱歉我不能变得
I am… sorry that I can’t be…
像你希望的那样
As you would like me to be.
来 坐在我旁边
Come sit with me.
我一直在想
I have been thinking…
如果真♥主♥不赞同药物出现 他不会让你这样的人
If God had not wanted medicine in the world, He wouldn’t have put people like you…
出现在世上
On the earth.
那么 也许等你回家
So, perhaps, when you return,
把你的计划拿来给我看看
You should bring me your plans again.
谢谢 父亲
Thank you, my loved.
我能依靠你吗?
May I rely on you?
当然
Not really.
照顾好奥达
Look after Auda.
我本以为我恨他
You know, I thought I would hate him.
但没有 他让我想起一只小猫头鹰
But I don’t, it reminds me of a young owl.
在他眨眼的时候 就表现出一种特别的东西
Something very sharp behind all that blinking.
这块头巾包含了我们家族的血汗
This cloth bears the sweat and blood of our house.
我们家族的头一直都是这样包里
The head of our family has worn one like this,
从默♥罕♥默♥德♥时代♥开♥始
Since the time of the Prophet.
好好戴着
Wear it well.
我会尽力的
I will do my best.
现在记住
Now remember,
我只要你能被纳西布军队看到就行
I only need you to be seen my Nesib’s Army,
不要和他交火
Do not engage, with them.
我懂
I know.
那方面你不用担心
You needn’t worry on that account.
走吧
Come.
愿真♥主♥保佑我们
May God protect us all.
我们能到那么远吗?
Can we reach that far?
有了我们的卡车和汽油 酋长 我们打哪儿都行
We travel with our own fuel trucks your Majesty, may strike any where.
但他不是真的要穿过真♥主♥之地 是吧?
Still, is it not as if he would actually try to cross the House of Allah. Would he?
如果是普通的军队就不行
No, Conventionally Manded Army could do it.
这是不可能的 先生
It’s an impossibility Sir!
我很了解那个地方
I know that peace of country well.
在那即使是最勇敢的勇士也会被击垮
It would break even the most courageous warrior.
看起来埃玛家族在朝那个方向行进
Just because a man is marching towards the House Of ALLAH
但并不意味要穿过真♥主♥之地
doesn’t mean that he plans to cross it.
自从上天哀悼默♥罕♥默♥德♥的逝去后 这里就没下过雨了
No rain has fallen here since heaven wept for the death of the Prophet.
这里是地狱之门 酋长
This is the Devil’s Gate, Amir.
通向真♥主♥之地的入口
The porting to the House Of ALLAH.
父亲 一架飞机在我们面前飞过
“Father, a plane flew over us.”
可能他们没看到我们 我们会继续
“May be he didn’t see us. We carry on.”
喂 你…
Hey you…
继续走
You move it!
大家准备好
Arms to the ready!
准备 酋长 留在那
Take aim! Amir, stay behind.
我们要水
We want water! Fire
退后 离远点
Go back! Stay behind! Fire!
别开枪
Don’t shoot! Fire!
后退
Go back! Go back!
我们要水
Prepare to fire. We want water!
这并不是一个过分的要求不是吗?
This is not such an unreasonable request is it.
这是什么
Take aim, what’s this?
安静
Wait! Wait! Quiet!
我知道那是什么 是坦克
I know what it is. Those are Armored Vehicles.
我去和他们谈谈
I’ll go to them.
别去 酋长 回来
Don’t do that, Amir. Come back!
我是奥达王子
I am Prince Auda.
是我 奥达
It’s me, Auda.
快回来 到沙丘那
Come on, quick to the dunes!
在那里会安全的 跟着我
We will be safe on the dunes, follow me.
在斜坡上跳下来
Jump the slope!
用沙子 用沙子扔进去
Use the sand! Throw in the slits.
卡住了
Its jammed.
射向轮胎
Shoot at the tires!
卡住轮胎 用你们的衣服
Jam the wheels, use your clothes.
用你们有的东西
Get everything you have!
所有手上的东西
Everything you have, get them.
赢了 赢了
Victory! Victory!
我们做到了
We got them.
他们被击退了 酋长
We fought them off, Amir.
我不那么想
I don’t think so.
他们不打败我们
I think they are on to us.
他们不会回霍贝卡
They are going back to Hobeika.
他们会在去北部的路上杀掉我们的国王
They will cut our Sultan to pieces on the Northern Road.
你们想要水吗?
You want some water?
长官 过来长官 看那里
Sir! Come sir! Look over there.
我们手里有你们的王子
We have your prince.
我们想卖♥♥了他
We want to sell him.
我们要的不多
We don’t want much.
只要点水
Some water.
你没有对他用刑吧?
You didn’t hurt him, did you?
对你们的小王子用刑? 怎么会那么做呢?
Hurt! Hurt! Your Little Prince. Why would we do that?
靠近点
Come closer.
够近了
We are close enough.
拿汽油 罐
Get the petrol can. Quick!
快 汽油罐
Quick, the petrol can!
快点 快点
Quick! Hurry up.
干的好 我们破釜沈舟了
Out of my way, well We truly crossed the Rubicon now.
又来一辆了
Here comes the another one!
总还会有点什么
There’s always a little thing.
给我
Give it to me!
很近了
They are coming close!
很近了 很近了
It’s coming, coming.
给你
Here we go!
酋长 快点
Amir! Quickly now.
酋长 掩护好
Amir take cover.
酋长 快
Amir, quick!
趴下 趴下
Get down. Get down.
没有信?
No message?
真♥主♥保佑我们死去的英雄
God bless our dead heroes.
让所有人都准备好
I want everybody in the saddle!
救命
Help Us!
救命
Help!
现在 冲
Now! Now! Go!
大海…
The sea…
你要去海边
You have to go to the sea.
不要耗费力气
Don’t exhaust yourself.
你会找到水…
You’ll find water…
在海里 水在海里
In the sea! It is in the sea.
是 当然…
Yes, of course it is…
会的
It’s alright.
我跟他一起长大
I grew up with him.
我跟他妹妹结婚
I am married to his sister.
对不起 酋长
I’m sorry, Amir.
这是真♥主♥的旨意
It was God’s will.
真♥主♥憎恨以他的名义发动战争 他憎恨这么做
God hates what we do to each other in his name. He hates that.
我们应该离开了 酋长
We should leave here, Amir.
纳西布会跟着印记找到我们的
Nesib will come looking for us in earnest now.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!