知道吗 孩子
You know my son,
男人一生中最宝贵的财富就是爱情
The greatest gift in the man’s life, is love.
哈桑
Hassan!
是 酋长
Yes, Amir.
前往霍贝卡
Go to Hobeika.
告诉纳西布我儿子打动了我
Tell Nesib my son has softened my heart.
为了庆祝两家联姻
And in celebration of the Union of our two houses,
我建议在下月月初我们召开和平会议
I propose a peace meeting on the first day of the New Moon.
父亲 昨天晚上医生说
Father, the doctor last night said,
他是个刻薄的人
He is a bitter man.
一个小丑
A joker.
他说他是我兄弟
He said he’s my brother.
凡是河流都有些支流
All rivers have their tributaries.
鉴于我们两家刚刚的联姻
In the light of the recent union of your two houses,
埃玛王愿意原谅您非法开采使用
His Majesty Amar is willing to forgive your unlawful usurpation of,
御黄之带
The Yellow Belt.
就这些?
That’s it?
他提议我们重归最初制订的协议
His offer is to return to the original conditions you swore to,
以天为证
Under the eyes of God,
御黄之带不归任何人所有
That the Yellow Belt belong neither to the house of Amar nor of Nesib.
说完了?
You finished?
没有 陛下还希望再加一条
No, His Majesty wishes to add that,
要求异教♥徒♥把那些设备从那里撤出
Once the infidels have withdrawn their equipment from The Yellow Belt,
酋长将非常荣幸来到霍贝卡来参加结婚庆典
His Majesty will be pleased to come to Hobeika for the wedding feast,
显然之前
You surely threw an overside,
您忘记请他来
Neglected to invite him to.
是的
Right.
我曾经打败过你
I had you beaten…
哈桑·达基尔
Hassan Dakhil…
你和你的主人
You and your master.
我们本应该早点结束这些
Should have finished you off.
谢谢 酋长
Thank you, Your Majesty.
哈桑·达基尔
Hassan Dakhil…
坐下休息会
Sit down for an another moment.
你是个武将
You are a professional.
你一定知道这场战争
Surely you have realized that this war,
给埃玛家族只能带来三件事
Can only be three things for the house of Amar,
毫无意义的战斗
Pointless.
残酷的厮杀
Cruel.
徒劳的伤亡
And futile.
所以
So…
我认为你应该在自己的土地上修一道墙
I think, You should put a wall in the middle of your properties.
作为回报你给他一只羊
And then in recompense, I will give them both a sheep.
你知道他们之前也来找过我 泰嵩石油的人
You know they came to me too, these people from Texas.
穿着靴子 带着帽子 趾高气扬的
With their boots and their hats and their loud voices.
他们只关心钱
All they ever spoke about was money.
但我说
But I said to them:
你要钱干嘛?
“What need have I of money?”
上帝对我已经够人慈的了
“I have been blessed a thousand times.”
我挚爱的妻子
“My beloved wife,”
正如你现在所看到了
“As you by now must have realized”,
父亲现在只求和平
“Father is utterly committed to the peace”,
他是一个真正的好人
“He is the most wonderful authentic man”,
我迫不急待的想把你介绍给他
“And I cannot wait for you to meet him”,
我觉得我们可以在萨尔玛住半年
“I think we should spend half the year in Salmaah”,
另半年再回到霍贝卡
“And the other half in Hobeika.”
哈桑在哪
Where is Hassan?
永久的留在了霍贝卡
He’s staying in Hobeika indefinitely.
因为健康原因
“For reasons of health.”
他收买♥♥了他
He’s bought him.
纳西布收买♥♥了哈桑
Nesib has bought Hassan…
杀了萨丽赫
And He killed Saleh.
真像和勇气如星辰一样指引我们
Truth and courage should be the stars a man sets his cost by.
而现在只有金钱和石油了
Now oil and money rule the world.
这些人是谁 父亲?
Who are those men, father?
我把他们从监狱里带出来
I am airing out my jails.
让他们锻炼一下
Giving them some exercise.
所以他们是因为你才锻炼的咯
So how is the men you were exercising,
是的 他们是我的诱敌之兵
Yes, it is my Army Of Straw.
趁纳西布兵力被分散时 我们直取黄龙
I will distract Nesib with it, wave it in his face while I strike at his heart.
你非常了解他
You know Nesib well.
他对我看法如何
What is his opinion of me?
他认为您是一个正直的人 但是却执迷于过去
He thinks you are an honourable man, but hopelessly stuck in the past.
一个老古董
An antique!
如果他知道我带兵进军沙漠
If I were seen to march my army into the desert,
穿越真♥主♥之地
To cross the House Of ALLAH…
你认为他会信吗?
Do you think he would believe it?
派那些人穿越真♥主♥之地
Send those men in to the House Of ALLAH?
他们会死在那的
They would die there.
在那卫国而死 总比死在监狱里强
Better to die for a noble cause than to, rot in jail.
他会信吗?
Would he believe it?
会的
Yes, He would.
他会因为他以为你要攻占御黄之带
He would because they think you are trying to attack on The Yellow Belt.
这就是老古董的计划
Because it is the plan of an antique!
他会从北路抽出人马去
Would he than take his men from the Northern Road?
去加强御黄之带的守卫吗
To reinforce The Yellow Belt?
是的 可能会
Yes… probably.
一定会
Exactly.
到时我就会从北面进攻占领霍贝卡
And that is when I come down the Northern Road and take Hobieka.
但是你不可能带领军队从北面进攻 如果你
But is it possible for you to come down the Northern Road, if you are in the desert.
身处真♥主♥之地
Crossing The House Of ALLAH.
我不会
No.
但是你会
Because, You will.
我会干嘛
I will what?
你会带领他们穿越真♥主♥之地
You… Will cross the House Of ALLAH.
不是穿越
Well not cross,
一定要让纳西布看见你们 以吸引他们的兵力
But be seen to draw a Nesib’s Army.
我本打算让哈桑领兵 但是你将代替他的位置
I was going to ask Hassan Dakhil to do it but, you can take his place.
这太可笑了
This is absurd.
我为和平而来不是来给你做将军的
I came here to plead for peace, and not to take the place of your General.
这一已融入你的血液中 你天生是王者
Its in your blood, you were born to rule.
你将是未来萨尔马的酋长
You are the next Sultan Of The Citadel Of Salmaah,
王位继承人中位列第十二位
The twelfth in line.
我们统治这片土地已有数百年
We have ruled this land for centuries.
在那之前我们都跟从于穆♥罕♥默♥德♥
Before that we rode with the Prophet.
父亲 我只开过一次枪
Father, I only fired a gun once in my life.
那差点让我失去一条胳膊
And it almost took off my shoulder.
我喜欢读书
I read books.
书本告诉我我的血里只有水 蛋白质和铁
And they tell me that the only thing I have in my blood is water, protein and iron.
如果还有一件事是可以确定的 那一定是
And if there is anything else in there, is the absolute certainty that..
你会像上次一样输掉这场战争
You will lose this war just like you lost the last one.
我一定是把你错认为另一个人了
I have mistaken you for someone else.
谢谢你来萨尔马
Thank you, for coming to Salmaah.
你已经有了一个更好的国王和父亲
I think you have found a better king and a better father…
在纳西布
In Nesib.
我们现在开战 我建议你最好回到
Now we are at war, I suggest you return as soon as possible,
富庶的霍贝卡
To the Wealth Of Hobeika.
和你妻子的怀抱
And the arms of your wife.
愿真♥主♥能指引你
May God guide your steps.
喝饱水
Fill your bellies!
这是最后一口井了
This is the last well.
过了这里 未来的半个月你们都见不到水了
This is the last water you will see for another sixteen days.
喝饱水
Fill your bellies.
把水壶灌满
Fill the water sacks.
愿和平与你同在 哥哥
Peace be with you, Brother.
也愿麻风病与你同在 我告诉过你悠着点
And the leprosy your new brother, I thought they told you to take it easy.
你打算做什么
What in God’s name do you doing?
你带了纱布了吗?
Did you bring cold compresses?
再多也不够你用啊
Not there’s many as you are going to be needed.
但我带了点其他的预防你再次病发的东西
I did have a, bring a replacement for you in case you fallen again.