他会在可兰经里说到
he would have said so in the Quran.
他一定会在可兰经里说道
He would have said so in the Quran.
但是他也没有在可兰经里说禁止使用石油
But he didn’t forbid it in the Quran.
我认为他把石油埋于地下很有可能是
I think its very likely he put oil in the ground,
让我们富足以使我们过上更好的生活
So it riches may improve our lives.
重要的是生命是永恒的
What matters, is eternal life in the here after.
而在世上的生活是不需要改善的
Life here on earth is not to be improved,
那只不过是一时之乐而已
It is just pleating pleasure.
一时之乐
Just pleating pleasure!
那你鼻子上的眼镜也是罪恶的?
And the glasses on your nose, are not sinful?
眼镜没有改善你的生活吗?
Do they not improve your life.
没有 酋长
No, Amir.
他们只是为了让神圣的可兰经
They allow me to see the words,
上的字更清楚
Of the Holy Quran even clearer Amir!
听我说
Listen to me!
我们的敌人是邪恶的
The enemy are the apostates.
听到了吗?
Do you hear me?
您好 您一个人回来的
As-salamu Alaikum. You are alone.
十分不幸 确实如此
Yes, unfortunately yes.
很遗憾 埃玛国王把他儿子留下了
I’m sorry King Amar kept his son.
奥达王子留下与他的父亲继续商议
Prince Auda stayed with his father for further complications.
伊本·伊德里斯 你能扶我一下吗
Ibn Idriss, can I rely on your support?
记得你如何教我祈祷的吗?
You remember how you taught me to pray?
我那时还只有剑那么高
I was just the size of your sword.
告诉我
Tell me…
我回来是错的吗?
Was it wrong for me to come here?
我的职责就是上场打仗 西迪
It is been my fate to fight wars for a living, Sidi.
事实上 我从来没见过真正的赢家
But in truth, I have never seen anyone gain by it.
请进吧
Come in.
晚上好 医生
Good Evening, Doctor.
我感觉很不好
I am not at all well.
你能把症状再说的详细点吗?
Would you mind describing your symptoms in slightly less general terms.
高烧
I have a high fever,
心跳很快
My heart is racing,
脑袋感觉好像要炸了
And my head feels like it is about to explode.
把袖子卷起来
Sleeve up please.
我想我知道你怎么了
I think I know what’s ailing you.
-我怎么了? -抽根烟?
-What? -Cigarette?
我觉得你是得了疑病症
Its a, the ordinary attack of hypochondriasis.
不 我没有
No, I am not.
我肯定你有 在你的脑子里
I bet you are, its your mind that is uneasy not your body
你身体没毛病 多锻炼就行了
although frankly you could do a bit of more exercise.
医生 我全身都疼
Listen doctor, my body really aches.
我们称之为躯体化
Somatization.
你的大脑决定你的身体
Its a manifestation of your turbulent mind,
只要少想点没用的事儿 这些症状就都会消失的
When then if you manage to calm your spirit than the symptoms will ease off,
所以为了大家好 如果没病的话
Which is for the best really because if something is physically wrong with you
我不能给你开任何药
I couldn’t actually prescribe you anything of use.
现代医药在这里是被禁止的
Most modern medicine is banned in Salmaah.
药品被禁用
Medicines are banned?
是的 为什么
Yes! Why?
为什么? 他们是进口的
Why? Its a foreign import.
显然他们是来自于魔鬼
And therefore, obviously the work of the devil.
至少那些神圣的神学家是这么告诉酋长的
But at least the venerable theologians that advice our Sultan say so.
你已经见过他们了 是吧
You. you’ve met them, haven’t you.
这样的话他们却忘记穆♥罕♥默♥德♥也曾说过
In their case they have overlooked a small detail which is the Prophet himself said:
你们应该使用医疗方法
“You should make use of Medical Treatment,”
因为阿♥拉♥制♥造♥疾病 是为了让我们能找到解决之法
“For ALLAH has not created any disease for which is not also a point at a cure.”
当然出衰老之外
Apart of course from old age.
如果他们生病 他们就把整本可兰经吃了
But their spoon feeding Sultan is, and he swallowed the Quran whole.
像你这样的年纪应该会吸收很好的
Old boys digestion isn’t very good.
祝你好运
Good luck with yours.
等等 医生
Wait, doctor.
你叫什么名字?
What’s your name?
阿里
Ali.
阿里·伊本·埃玛
Ali Ibn Amar.
酋长最不喜欢的儿子
Sultan’s least favourite son.
也是最喜欢的替罪羊
And favorite scapegoat.
我们是兄弟?
We are brothers?
能看出来这病并没有影响你的逻辑思维
I see your illness hasn’t dimmed your powers of deduction.
是的 但是同父异母
Yes! We are brothers but from different mothers.
我妈妈是那个更好看一点的
Mine was obviously the better looking one.
如果你问父亲
If you ask our father,
所以他可能会说你是他唯一的儿子 因为萨利赫死了
He will probably say you are the only one left. And Saleh is now dead.
应该说上天堂和那些处♥女♥在一起
Ascended to the gardens of paradise now, surrounded by virgins.
我根本无足轻重 以后这里的一切都是你的
Obviously I didn’t really count so this will all be your round.
不要只娶一个老婆
Don’t spend it all in one go.
为什么你说你无足轻重
Why do you say you don’t count?
我无足轻重 因为我有我自己的观点
I don’t count, because I have opinions.
这让我在萨尔玛不受欢迎
And they are not popular in Salmaah.
我们要求盲目的服从
Only blind obedience.
听着 和父亲说话小心点 他是
Listen, be careful of our father, he is the only politician.
唯一一个喜欢清贫的政♥治♥家
And who prefers emptied treasury to a full one.
很奇怪的想法
Strangely seductive.
昨天晚上你说得很好
You spoke well, last night.
我之前不愿意倾听年青一代人的想法
I have become unaccustomed to the voice of the younger generation.
我让你和萨利赫离开的太早 过来坐
I let go of you and Saleh, far too early.Come sit.
父亲 我有个问题必须问你
Father, I have to ask you something.
纳西布曾经提出送我们回来
Nesib offered to return Saleh and myself to you.
你为什么拒绝了呢?
Why didn’t you accept?
我告诉你为什么
I’ll tell you exactly why?
当纳西布的会计提出 给我们御黄之带百分之五的利润时
When Nesib’s book keepers offered me 5% of the Yellow Belts profits.
我说不
I said no.
当涨到百分之三十二时 他们提出
When they reached 32%, they offered to…
他们怎么说来着 他们可以把你们给扔回来
What was the expression to… with throw you in.
你看
Now…
十五年前 我战败回来告诉你们的母亲
When I returned from defeat in the desert fifteen years ago to tell your mother,
我不得不把你和萨利赫作为人♥质♥
That I had to leave you and Saleh as hostages…
她就像一只小鸟
She was like a… bird.
再也不唱歌♥了
Who no longer wanted to sing.
她回到房♥间里 面对着墙壁
She went to her room, turned to the wall…
六个礼拜之后她去世了
Six weeks later she was dead.
你们的生命对她来说是无价的 对我也一样
Your lives were priceless to her, and to me.
在你们身上贴上一个价签
To have put a value…
是对记忆的见证
On you would have been to disgrace her memory.
因为 你看 孩子
Because, you see my son,
这间屋子里 你看到的任何东西
Everything you see in this room,
都是用血和爱换来的
Was won with either blood or love,
但绝不是钱
Never money.
因为任何可以用钱买♥♥到的东西
Because, anything that can be bought,
都没有真正的价值
Has no real value.
父亲 我来这是为了警告你
Father I came here to warn you.
纳西布的部队训练有素
Nesib has a Trained Army,
他们部署在北部之路上 配备先进的武器
They are all along the Northern Road, with modern weapons.
他的财富与日俱增 他还在联络南面的其他部落
He is getting richer by the minute and he’s united the Southern Tribes.
即使纳西布有用不完的机♥枪♥
Even when Nesib was poor, he still had money for machine guns.
但是把信仰建立在武器上的士兵不是好士兵
Well he who puts his faith only in weapons is a very poor soldier.
至于南面的部落
As for the Southern Tribes,
他们是墙头草
In my experience, they are happier to go to a wedding,
随时可以转换阵营
Than they are to pick sides in a war.
说到这 我以前
Speaking of which, I used to…
这样做 在你小的时候
Do this to you when you were a little boy.
你记得吗?
Do you remember?
我还常常告诉你
I used to tell you,
这样我们可以看清灵魂
I could look into your souls.
你跟我说实话
So, you tell me the truth.
你想要断绝这段婚姻关系吗?
Do you Want to repudiate this marriage?
不想
No.
我爱她
I love her.
真的
Really.