一年有365天
365 days of the year.
我会比英国国王还有钱吗
I will be richer than The King Of England?
英国国王有什么
King of England, what’s he got?
几片绿地和几个破戒指
Some green fields and a hat full of rain. Yeah.
塔里克
Tarik,
他是谁 林德贝格?
who’s this, Lindbergh?
从德克萨斯州来的一个家伙
It’s just some man from Texas.
他说他发现了石油
He say’s he found oil.
真的
Really?
你究竟是在哪儿发现的 瑟科特先生?
And Where exactly did you find this? Mr. Thurkettle.
詹尼那个地方叫什么来着?
Hey Gianni, what was the name of that place again?
御黄之带 酋长
The Yellow Belt, Your Majesty.
御黄之带
The Yellow Belt.
一个忠实于真♥主♥的盲人
And it is also true that blind man who kneels before God,
要比那些满眼只有金钱的人幸福的多
Is happier than the greedy one who can see.
他们就如同那些愚蠢的
Who will like the Franks,
想用沙子解渴的法兰克人
Tries to quench his thirst with sand.
-想用沙子解渴 -他写了什么
-“Tries to quench his thirst With sand.” -What does it say?
他说有人在监视我们的信件
He say’s what a man say’s when he knows his letters are read.
但是他建议你 我的懒弟弟
But he urges you my indolent friend,
去做点运动
to take some exercise.
嘿 别啊
Please! Saleh don’t.
别闹 这书很贵的
Come on it’s expensive!
来抢啊
Hey move your rug!
把书给我
Give it to me.
别闹啊 兄弟
Hey come on, little brother!
过来抢啊
Little Brother come on move, move!
真丢脸啊 你动作也太慢了
You are embarrassing the slow out.
他真酷啊 也很帅啊
He is so beautiful! He is so handsome!
伊本·伊德里斯…
Ibn Idriss…
公主 他们说他很喜欢你
Princess, they say he is promised to you.
-谁说的? -大家都这么觉得
-Who said that? -Everybody.
你们等着瞧
We will see about that.
来啊 朋友 爱死你了
Come you all! Come you, Man I Love you!
真♥主♥与你同在 上校
God be with you, Colonel.
和埃玛谈判的时候 可以提出送他儿子回家
During your negotiations with Amar, make him the offer.
但这只能留作最后的筹码 当然
But only for welfare. Of course, go.
求你了
Please…
让我和他们一起走
Let me go with them.
我保证我会回来的
I give you my word of Honour I would come back.
我父亲也一定会让我回来的
My father would make me come back.
但是我需要你留在这 萨利赫
But I need you here Saleh.
做什么?
Why?
放膺吗?
To fly my Falcon?
耐心点
Be patient.
你很快就会回到萨尔马了
You will be back in Salmaah soon enough.
一定达成协议再回来
And come back only when you have a deal.
上校… 等等
Colonel… wait!
上校 请告诉我父亲 我现在有在好好锻炼…
Colonel Please tell my father that I’m getting some exercise…
我会告诉他的
I will… I will.
以真♥主♥之名 仁慈的…
In the name of God, The Merciful…
下一项
Next!
部长先生
Mr. Minister.
-剪刀呢? -不见了 酋长
-Where are the scissors? -Lost, Amir.
谢谢 父亲
Thank you, father, Well.
奥达
Auda!
你先来
You go first.
去吧
Go.
给你
Here… you go,
奥达 我知道
Auda, I know you
你很爱看书
You are very fond of books.
不是吗?
Aren’t you?
我正式任命你为
I hereby name you…
皇家图书馆馆长
The Kingdom’s Librarian.
过来抱抱
Come here.
他快乐吗? 是的 他很快乐 他很快乐
Is he happy? Yeah he is happy, He is happy.
很好 很好
Good, good.
那是你的办公桌
And there is your desk.
过去看看
There, Go!
坐 坐这儿
Sit, sit, sit, sit in there.
先生们 我们一起鼓掌…
Gentlemen, please…
我们在老家就是这么庆祝一天工作的结束
We want more, Shall We finish a day down South,
喝一杯上好的肯塔基的波旁酒
With good old kentucky burgers.
干杯 敬世界上最棒的酒
Cheers! It’s the best liquid in the world.
我们就要发财了
It’s rich.
敬沙漠里最幸运的家伙
To the luckiest guys in the desert!
放他们进去 快
Take up lift this stuff, fast!
他们把采油的设备绑在他们腿上
They tied heavy equipment around their feet.
然后把他们扔进油桶 所以
And threw them in to the tank, so they would literally…
他们基本上就是被油淹死的
Well drown in oil.
我们相信这是塔里斌斯或安内斯干的
We believe it was the Al Talabyns or the Anizas Tribes.
我现在还不是国家的统治者
I’m not the ruler of a country yet.
我现在统治的只是一群
I rule over a patty work of..
相当保守的民众 十分的保守
Tribes fall, Deeply conservative people.
你是说他们不喜欢石油吗
You mean they don’t like oil?
石油唯一的用处就是能让他们上电视
They only use their tribes that ever had for oil is, to put it on their camels…
他们简直让人恶心至极
As a poultice, when they had mange.
可是
But…
我会尽力与他们协商好
I’ll make a great show of a…
与他们协商 给他们点钱
Consulting with them … put some gold in their pockets.
以确保你 和你的人安全
And will make sure you and your people are protected.
也许这样会更好
It would perhaps had been better,
如果酋长能耐心等待御黄之带的谈判结果
If your Majesty had waited with the exploitation of,
谈判结果
The Yellow Belt.
我应该耐心的等
I should wait…
等下一次霍乱的爆发
For the next cholera epidemic?
等下一个女人难产而死
The next woman,
就像我妻子一样
To die in childbirth, like my wife did?
我们人♥民♥需要石油所带来的财富
Our people need the wealth oil brings…
现在就需要
Now!
代表团回来了 他们回霍贝卡了
The envoys have returned, back to Hobeika.
奥达 代表团回来了
Auda, the delegation! Auda…
代表团回来了 我们可以回家了
They are back we are going home.
-什么? -至少有希望可以回家了
-What? -At least I hope we are going home.

Look.
快点
Come on!
他们看起来累极了
They look exhausted.
我希望他们已达成协议
I hope they reached an agreement.
他说什么
He said what?
他每周都强调
He repeated week after week:
我给出了承诺 也将我的儿子忍♥痛割爱
“I gave my word and my sons to this treaty.”
以天为证 我们达成了协议
“Which we made under the eyes of God.”
我又凭什么还要让步
And you are showing me no reason why I start a revolt.
但是你有没有跟他说
But you surely told him,
石油所带来的财富 是阿♥拉♥对我们的恩赐
That the wealth of oil was a gift of ALLAH?
他好像并不赞成
He seemed to take the opposite view.
埃玛国王认为
The Sultan wants you to know that,
你对御黄之带的开采
He considers the exploitation of The Yellow Belt…
违背了协约
A violation Of The Treaty.
如果埃玛想要发动战争的话 我们就跟他打
If Amar wants war, he will have war!
我要回到父亲那里 别告诉别人
I am joining Father, don’t say anything.
我们准备打仗吧?
Lets go to war.
那些土地是我们的
It is our land!
能走了吗 先生们
Shall we, gentlemen.
还去
Again!
我们刚回来
We just came back.
别太懒了
Don’t be lazy!
现在可是狩猎的季节
It’s hunting season.
不就是谈判吗 多给他点
Look, He he he… is negotiating okay just just up his stake.
我试过了 瑟科特先生
I already tried that, Mr. Thurkettle,

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!