开火
Fire!
这边
This way!
退回油井
Back to the derricks!
退回油井
Towards the derricks!
奥达
Auda!
扎米拉婊♥子♥养♥的♥
You mere, son of a Zamiri bitch.
你在哪学的挥刀舞剑?
Where did you learn to fight?
在图书馆
In the library?
要见公主可不能穿成这样
You cannot meet your princess like this.
是 说的没错
You’re right.
以后我们也许还会再见面 在沙漠中
Perhaps I will meet you some time, In the desert.
沙漠中的扎米拉部落
Where the Zamiri roam.
那里男耕女织
And men and women fit together.
鱼水情深
Like water and thirst.
知道吗
When they meet,
合则两立
They are everything.
分则两败
Alone we are nothing.
马格鲁夫
Magrouf!
把她追回来
Stop her.
酋长 您确定
Are you sure, Amir?
向后转
Turn your backs everybody,
大家听好了 向后转
Everybody turn your backs.
转身 回避女人
Turn your backs! Away from the women!
看着远处的山丘
All eyes to the mountains.
我的书呆子
My boy from a book!
长胡子啰…
And with a beard…
这就去剃了
It will come off soon.
不 留着挺好
No! No! Keep it.
看起来很帅
Makes you look very handsome.
言语无法表达
My… Words will never convey,
我的悲痛之情
The sadness I feel,
因为我知道你的 我们的父亲去世了
At the passing of your… Of our father.
不过 我有好消息要告诉你
I’ve some news for you.
虽然我们失去了一个亲人
Even though we lost a life…
但同时也将要迎来一个新的生命
I think we might be gaining one.
我父亲正等着你
Father is waiting.
他现在很焦虑…
He is very concerned that Hobieka,
我保证 这座城市
I will personally shoot the man,
和城里的人♥民♥不会受到一丝一毫的伤害
Who does any harm to this city or its people.
那…
And…
我父亲呢?
My father?
看呐 我们在霍贝卡监狱黑暗的牢房♥里找到了谁
Look who we found in the deepest darkest hole in Hobeika.
西迪 我从未背叛过你父亲啊 从来没有
I will never betrayed your father, Sidi. Never.
我知道 哈桑
I know, Hassan.
打开手铐
Free him.
判纳西布死刑吧
Death to Nesib!
杀了纳西布
Kill Nesib!
纳西布是叛徒
Nesib, the traitor!
杀了他啊 不然我们都活不久
Kill him or he will kill us.
我以前应该常到这里来
I should have come here more often.
你的行动堪称完美
You played a beautifully.
我们都低估你了
We all just kept underestimating you.
意识到这点太晚了
Until it was too late.
我还有很多缺点
I am stood on the shoulders of others.
谦虚的人是…
A modest man… Is a man…
请别再恭维我
Who wants to be complimented twice.
我想在此献上我珍爱的宝剑
I was going to offer you…
但我却看到剑身上的献词:
My sword but then I saw the inscription:
你的朋友
“From your friends”…
泰嵩石油公♥司♥
“At Texan Oil”.
是啊 确实让它逊色了不少
Yes, perhaps that does take away some of the grandeur.
请坐
Sit.
谢谢
Thank you.
在我退位之后 我有意让蕾拉接管政♥权♥
I’ve abdicated in favor of Leyla.
作为你父亲的接♥班♥人 你可以把两个国家合二为一
And… As you father’s heir, you can combine the two kingdoms.
你打算如何处置御皇之带呢?
What would you like to do with The Yellow Belt.
我们要尊重父亲的意愿吗?
Shall we, honour your fathers wish.
父亲和阿里萨利赫都已安息
May my father rest easy and walk with Ali And Saleh.
我个人并不排斥异教人
Personally I don’t mind foreigners.
我们完全可以取长补短
I think they have something to us and we probably have something to teach them.
那我呢?
And me?
那你打算如何处置我?
What are you going to do about me?
如果你是我 你会怎么做?
What would you do?
我会杀了我自己
I would kill me.
越快越好
Quickly.
我有个更好的办法
I have a better idea.
我不会去坐牢
Not jail!
完全无法忍♥受
I couldn’t with stand jail.
要说我在沙漠中学到了什么 一定是不要浪费
If I learned one thing in the desert, is to uphold waste.
我会把你派去美国休斯敦
I am going to send you Houston
并加入泰嵩石油公♥司♥董事会作为我们的代表
To sit on the Board Of Texan Oil, to represent us.
你的不择手段会很好的维护我们的利益
I can’t think of anyone more cunning to look after our interests.
你再合适不过了
They deserve you.
好了 下去吧
Now! Leave me.
他聪明风趣
He’s a smart guy you know.
能赚大把大把的钱
A kind of money we can make in this place, Millions of dollars!
美元还是什么? 当然是美元
Dollars or Sterlings? Dollars!
这笔交易很成功
This is really good deal for us.
酋长 实在是太感谢您啦
Thank you! Thank You! Very much, Amir.
跟他们说明天再来吧
Tell them to come back tomorrow.
他总在我肚子里拳打脚踢的
He is kicking so much.
我猜他是急着想出来帮助他的父亲
Think he is very eager to come out and help his father.
别着急
Don’t be in such a rush.
老实一点
Stay where you are.