子弹穿过了我的身体
Auda the bullet went through me.
它击碎了我左边的肩胛骨
Came out of my left shoulder, plates shattered.
但是我觉得…
But I think…
问题是我主动脉破裂了
I think the problem, is it ruptured the aorta.
我会溺毙在我自己的血泊里
I’m drowning in my own blood.
别说了
Don’t talk.
我知道你很难受
But it’s difficult,
阿里 求求你…
Ali, Please…
把你自己交给上帝
Submit to God.
要我亲那双把我踩碎的脚吗?
You want me to kiss the foot that crushes me?
我好冷 让我靠在你的怀里
I’m so cold, hold me.
我害怕黑暗
I’m scared of the dark.
所有这些…
All those virgins…
当你超越死亡的时候
When you are beyond the grave,
天使会问谁是你的上帝
And the Angel will ask who is your God?
你会怎么回答
What will you say?
阿♥拉♥
ALLAH.
那她又问你
And when he ask you?
她是谁的使者呢?
Which is His Messenger?
求你了 告诉我
Please, tell! Please!
穆♥罕♥默♥德♥
Mohammed.
当天使问你
And when the Angel comes and asks,
你的信仰呢?
“What is your creed?”
你会怎么回答?
Nabi! What do you say?
伊♥斯♥兰♥
Islam.
我的兄弟…
My brother… my brother…
答应我 你会重新划定疆域
Promise me you, will often turn the chessboard.
快看
Look Sir!
我们给你带来了马匹
We bring horses for you.
这是阿内斯给酋长的礼物
A present from the Anizas for the Amir.
欢迎你们
Welcome!
-你给牲口多喂了饲料 -是的
We see you are giving extra ration to the horses and camel. -Yes!
我们要打仗了 是不是
That means we are going to fight, doesn’t it?
酋长 阿内斯部落的人来了
The Anizas tribesmen are here, Amir.
他们想加入我们
They would like to ride with us.
他们带来了马和枪
They have brought us horses and riffles.
-他们在哪里? -在那边
-Where are they? -Over there.
埃玛的人到处都是
Amars men are everywhere.
我们陷入困境了
We’re trapped.
我们被包围了
They are all around us.
我们陷入困境了
We’re trapped!
-我们被包围了 -我知道 我看见他们了
-We’re surrounded. -I know, I saw them.
我们有别的选择吗?
Do we have any option?
有
Yes, we do.
你可以拿走你想要的一切
You can have anything you like.
但是…
Just…
放过霍贝卡人
Spare Hobeika.
我儿子死了
Now my sons are dead.
塔里克也死了
So is Tarik.
为此感到抱歉
I’m sorry for that.
我只想让你继续遵循我们十五年前定下的协议
All I want is for you to honor the terms, we agreed upon fifteen years ago.
仅此而已
That’s it?
仅此而已
That’s it.
他们说你不可能在真♥主♥之地
They said you couldn’t be in a House Of ALLAH.
我对你的行踪了如指掌
But I always knew you were…
穿过北方的路 因为你知道
And then, to bear back to the Northern Road because you knew,
我会加强御皇之带的防御
I would reinforce the Yellow Belt.
这是个巧妙之举
It was a… Was a Master Stroke.
我不在沙漠里
But I was never in the desert.
那一定是有其他人在
Well somebody is.
但是是谁呢?
Who’s out there?
有人过来了
There are men coming.
-你们是谁 -酋长 我们是班尼乍得的人
-Who are you? -We are the Bani Sadr, Amir.
你救了我们心爱的孩子们
You returned my beloved child to us.
我们的步♥枪♥就是你的武器
Our guns are your guns.
你知道你们将要要去哪里吗
You know where we are heading?
就算是下地狱我追随你
It would follow you to the other side of hell.
你 从那下来
You! Turn from there.
把枪放下
Leave your weapons.
我要你关掉它们
I want every one of these things shut down.
现在
Now.
关掉它
Shut it down!
走开
Move!
你 离开那
You! Down from there.
离开这
Down!
奥达?
Auda?
上帝啊
Praise God!
我以为你死了
I thought you were dead.
没有人可以比你做的更好
No son could have done more than you did.
有谣言说你联合了几个
There was a rumor, you are riding with,
南方人的部落
Some of The Southern Tribes.
不是几个
I am not riding with some of them.
是全部
I am riding with all of them.
救世主
The Mahdi! Mahdi!
乳臭未干的小毛孩
Little bastard!
还自称救世主?
The Mahdi?
救世主? 他只是个图书管♥理♥员♥ 该死的
The Mahdi? He is the librarian for God Sake.
你到底想要什么
What is it you want?
我要御黄之带
I am taking The Yellow Belt.
这绝对不行
You can’t.
我已经许下诺言
I gave my word.
您无权许诺任何事 它根本就不属于你
It wasn’t yours to give. The Yellow Belt doesn’t belongs to you.
那该归属谁? 难道是你的?
Who does it belong to than, You?
不 他们的
It belongs to them.
你用他们来做什么
And these are the men with whom you will what?
来建立新的国家?
Build a new country?
虽然他们现在效忠于你 但是谁有知道以后会怎样
They are with you today, but God knows who they will ride with tomorrow.
但是现在 他们愿为我而战死沙场
But right now, they will die for me.
那他们战死之后 怎么办
And when the dying is done, then what?
你甘愿向美♥国♥佬♥求助不成
You will bend the Americans to your will?
我会做出正确的决定
I will do it alright!
我要建医院 学校…
I will build hospitals, schools.
纳西布也建了学校
Nesib is building schools.
纳西布也建了医院
Nesib is building hospitals.
这些都无关痛痒 关键是美♥国♥佬♥会留在这里繁衍后代
These are the trifles the foreigners bestow on us as if we were kept women.
定居下来
They will never leave.
然后他们的人就会越来越多
There will be more and more of them,
他们会架设数以千计的钻油井
And they will build a thousand such places.
因为
Because…
他们视财如命 无比贪婪
They suffer from a thirst that I so great,
贪欲是无底的深渊
It can never br quenched.
就算有一天 他们真的离开了这里
And even if they do leave,
我们最终
Finally,
会连自己是谁都不知道
We will no longer recognize ourselves.
现在
And now!
把你军队的指挥权交给我
You will surrender you army to me.
奥达 还记得我一直要你和萨利赫做的事吗
Auda, I always used to ask something of you an Saleh,
诵读古♥兰♥经♥
To read the Quran.
那你一定记得经♥文♥说只有一种情况下 儿子可以违抗父亲
Then you will remember, there is only one instance In which a son may disobey his father.
能告诉我是哪种情况吗?
Can you tell me what it is?
若你要求我不再信仰真♥主♥
If you were asking me to not to believe in God.
我在这样要求你这样做吗
Am I asking such a thing?
奥达 我发誓要杀了你
Auda, I swore I would kill you.
报仇啊
Vengeance!
谁干的?
Who did this?
老不死的蠢蛋 本内·斯利斯
That old fool of The Beni Sirri!
我的儿子非常能干
Auda, you’re a fine boy.
非常能干
A fine boy.
他们马上要攻过来了
They will attack as we circle.
回到自己的位置上
Take your positions!