线报告诉我妳搞遍了
According to my sources you are having sexual relations
身边所有人
with everyone and anyone…
杨拉比、艾斯奎吉
Jan Rabie. Uys Krige.
安卓布尔克 杰克寇普、尤金马利
Andre Brink. Jack Cope. Eugene Maritz…
别这样,爸…
Stop it. Pa.
名单还在成长
the list goes on and on…
托妳福,我成为国会的绩「笑」股
I am the laughing stock of parliament because of you.
妳这烂货
You’re a slut.
我再也不要见到妳
I never want to see you again.
英格丽打来
Ingrid’s on the phone.
说她手腕好痛好湿…
She says her wrists are sore and damp.
杰克
Jack…
你会跟我一起去欧洲,对吧?
Your’e coming with me to Europe. won’t you?
妳也知道的
You know them…
他们拒绝发给我护照
they refuse to give me a passport.
你要带我离开这里
You have to get me out of here.
嗨,杰克
Hello Jack.
尤金
Eugene.
「我亲爱的杰克…
My darling Jack. you said
你说阿姆斯特丹花团锦簇
Amsterdam would be filled with flowers…
但这里万物具灰
But everything here is grey.
心灰,人灰,连尤金也灰…
My feelings. The people. Even Eugene.
欧洲只不过是个错误的承诺
Europe is nothing but a false promise.
我失去了半个我,杰克
Half of me is missing. Jack.
写信来告诉我你还爱我…」
Write and tell me you love me.
刚经过巴纳家,
I stopped off at Bernard’s…
他明晚帮我们办趴
he’s throwing a party for us tomorrow night.
邀了所有人,
Everyone’s invited…
皮耶、奥比、莱诺 尼克西还要从巴黎赶来呢
Pierre. Albie. Lionel. and Nkosi is coming up from Paris.
妳有新作?
A new poem?
还没写完
It’s not finished!
别害羞啦,让我看看
Don’t be coy. let me read it.
不行,
No… Let’s see it…
没写完
It’s not finished!
让我看
Let me read it…
没写完啦
It’s not finished!
让我看
Let me read
没写完啦
It’s not finished!
「我失去了半个我,杰克 写信来告诉我你还爱我…」
“…half of me is missing Jack…. write and tell me you love me…”
是,有一半确实已经不见了
Well. half is certainly missing now.
哈啰,英格丽
Hello Ingrid.
尼克西
Nkosi…
真高兴见到你
It’s good to see you…
巴黎还好吗?
How is Paris?
欧洲啊
Beware of Europe.
永远不是非洲人的家
For an African. it can never become home.
有继续写作吗?
Are you writing?
没,我江郎才尽了
No…I’m dried up…
等着化作妳诗中的孩子
waiting to become the child in your poem…
等着挥拳吶喊非洲…
waiting to raise the fist and shout Africa!
妳喝太多了
You’re drinking too much.
我决定…
I’ve decided…
不跟妳去巴黎了
I’m not coming with you to Paris.
我们明天就要动身耶
We leave tomorrow?
我得写完小说,
I have to finish my novel.
月底得交稿
I have to deliver it at the end of the month.
跟我走你写不了?
And with me you’re not getting it?
坦白说… 妳掏空了我
Frankly… you drain me.
怎么?有什么好笑?
What…what’s so funny?
杰克曾说过一模一样的话
That Jack used those exact words…
说我掏空了他
he said: I drain him.
我怀孕了
I’m pregnant.
不会吧
You.. you can’t be.
妳在干么?
What… what… What are you doing?!
堕胎啊
I’m miscarrying…
还是说你想要我们的孩子
or do you want our child?
妳不能这样搞我
You can’t do this to me.
﹙给杰克寇普,寄自巴黎)
Mr.cope .PARIS
﹙杰克︰我敢。爱你的英格丽)
Jack: I’nt dare for. Love Ingrid.
﹙生命的幻影…)
The illusion that life once was!
﹙曾有过爱情…)
once was beutiful…
﹙…人生)
every…elect lie of life
﹙…遗忘)
…Please forget
﹙…爱情)
…about love
琼蔻医师
Dr. Jonker…
我是巴黎疗养院的维瑞恩医师
this is Dr. Verraine from (Paris Sanitorium ) in Paris.
你有收到我的电报吗?
Did you receive my telegram?
我有收到
Yes I did.
我无法电击治疗
Well I cannot proceed with electroshock therapy
未经家属同意
unless I have your permission.
我现在同意你
You have my permission.
我想妳多于日出日落
I’ve missed you more than sunsets
好想妳…来
I missed you … come.
我有联络爸,他在西南打猎
I called Pa. He’s hunting in South West.
想当然尔
…of course.
很高兴见到你
Good to see you.
大家好啊!
How are you all?
好啊 好啊
Well… well…
这次回谁的家?
Where is home this time?
我家
At me.
谢谢你
Thank you.
你气色不错
You look well.
妳好吗?
How are you?
我好累…
I’m tired.
一切都会没事的
Everything will be fine.
你在写新小说?
You’re working on a new novel?
嗯 但不像以前
Uh hu… Like never before…
这次可是文思泉涌
it’s gushing out of me like a ripe well.
有机会让妳看看
I want you to read it.
我已写不出东西了
I can’t write anymore.
也许妳该先脱鞋
Perhaps you should take off your shoes.
我希望妳和席梦
I want you and Simone
搬来跟我住
to move back into the bungalow with me.
不行吧
I don’t think so. Jack.
为何不?
Why not?
我已经没法再爱了
I’m not good for love anymore.
若我自己有一片天下
lf I had a world of my own…
每件事都不会有意义
everything would be nonsense.
没有东西是个东西
Nothing would be what it is.
因为所有东西都不是东西
because everything would be what it isn’t…
吊诡的是
and contary wise.
东的都不东了,不西的也全西了
what it is it wouldn’t be and what it wouldn’t be. it would.
妈咪,我要跟妳说个秘密
Mommy. I’ve got a secret to tell you.
什么秘密?
What is it?
没事
Nothing!
那是天下万物的秘密
That’s the secret to everything.
我有东西要给你
I have something for you.
这是妳的奖品
It’s your prize.
帮我打开来
Open it.
念出来
Read this.
「给亲爱的杰克…」 「以最爱之名,英格丽」
To dear Jack. with all my deepest love. Ingrid.
是读诗啦 是惠特曼的诗
Yes. but read the poem… it’s Whitman.
「无论去向,我们一起迎战未知
”lf we go anywhere we’ll go together to meet what happens.
也许会更好
Maybe we’ll be better off and blither.
当然,会更懂事
and learn something…
说不定是你带我
Maybe it is yourself now really ushering me to the true songs.
领略诗歌♥真义
who knows…
说不定是凡夫如你、在毁灭反复
Maybe it is you the mortal knob really undoing. turning…
而今现在,终能永别,再会吾爱」
so now finally. goodbye! and farewell. my love.”
妳现在要干么?
What are you doing?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!