赤脚走在如钉的荆棘…
walk barefoot in the spiky thorns…
我心底的础石失去意义…
the cornerstones of my heart bring about nothing…
鬼语…她不知道我在害怕…
whispering of a ghost she doesn’t know that I’m scared…
别让人砍我的树… 不被看见…不被传唱…
don’t let them chop down my tree inseen. unsung…
杰克寇普
Jack Cope.
是我
It’s me.
谁?
Who is this?
嘘,小声点
Shhh… not so loud.
杰克,听我说,我被囚禁了
Jack listen to me. I’m being held prisoner.
你得来救我
You have to come and get me.
我爸家门口见
I’m at my father’s. Meet me at the gate please.
英格丽?
Ingrid?
他会毒害我,也会
He’s poisoning me Jack. He’s poisoning me.
对席梦下毒
And Simone.
这是我最后一次求你了,我发誓
This is the last time I’ll ask you for anything. I swear.
求求你帮我这个忙…
Do this one thing for me. please!
开车
Drive.
我没钱…不好意思
I don’t have any money… sorry.
我会还你的
I’ll pay you back.
走吧 -再见
Come. Bye.
谢谢你
Thank you.
英格丽昨晚进了佛坎堡精神病院
Ingrid was admitted to Valkenberg Mental Asylum last night.
她母亲就是在那过世的
It’s where her mother died.
等我好了再叫你
I’ll call you
我不能留你们单独相处
I can’t let you alone
他们都跟警♥察♥一样…
They’re like the police.
吃完饭还数我用的刀叉有没有少
They count all the knives and forks after we’ve eaten.
他们没收了我的诗,所有诗…
They took my poems… all of them…
不打紧,东西全在我脑袋里
Don’t worry… I’ve got them all up here.
世事如烟如黄土…
Like smoke and ochre.
我一直在想我们的孩子
I’ve been thinking about our baby. Jack
真好奇他是女生还是男生
wondering if it was a girl or a boy…
想个不停…
can’t stop thinking about it.
你在说什么?
What are you talking about?
我们在水沟的亲生孩子
Our bloodchild that lies in the gutter…
躺着发抖…
Trembling.
我一直想告诉你、但说不出口
I wanted to tell you. But I couldn’t find the words.
然后你走了
And you went away…
我就解决掉他了
and I got rid of it…
我杀了他…
I killed it.
妳为什么没告诉我?
Why didn’t you tell me?
因为你不会将错就错娶我的
Beacause you would’ve married me for the wrong reason.
等我好起来,我要离开这里
When I’m better I’m going to leave here…
到欧洲去…
and go to Europe…
我一直想去欧洲
I’ve been dreaming about it..
你、我和席梦,在巴黎…
You. me and Simone in Paris
我爱你,杰克
I love you. Jack.
这些我带走啰
I’m taking these.
你得签字,先生
You’ll have to sign for them… Sir?
「本以为自己会在心坎上一跌
‘I thought I would stumble upon my heart…
当我扑到、从你眼波舞出的蝶」
where I keep the two butterflies of your eyes.’
「阴沟啊阴沟,我哼歌♥、躺着颤抖
‘Sewer oh sewer. I lie trembling. singing.
除了颤抖还能奈何?
how else but trembling…
与我的新生在你的水中颤抖…」
with my bloodchild under your water…’
这首开头应该是…
I think it should open with…
「在所有人的所有面孔上」
‘On all the faces of all the people’
不 是
No. It should start with the
「孩子被尼杨加的官兵射杀」
‘The child who was shot dead by soldiers in Nyanga’.
不,这太政♥治♥化了
I disagree. That poem is too politically pointed.
又如何?
So?
就不用这样开头啊,
So why start whith that?
换一句吧
Start with something different…
妳看,妳看…
Look… look…
艾斯和我要给妳一个惊喜 来吧!
Uys and I have a surprise for you… Come on.
﹙《烟与黄土》英格丽琼蔻著)
SMOKE AND OCHRE By Ingrid Jonker
也许妳会想再修订一下
You may want to change a few things…
有些顺位我们无法达成协议
we could never agree on the order of the poems.
我也有参与编排
I’ve also edited some…
希望没扼杀妳太多创意
I hope you don’t think I butchered it too much.
来吧,该睡了
Come… it’s bedtime.
我抱妳上♥床♥喔
I’ll pick you up and take you to bed.
杰克!
Jack!
他们要出版《烟与黄土》
They’re going to publish ‘Smoke and Ochre’
还预支我两千兰德稿费!太好了!
They’ve offered me an advance of R2.000 rand! Look!
你是我的英雄!
You fabulous man!
请继续添酒
Keep the wine flowing please!
小心伤身啊宝贝
This is going to cost an arm and a leg pie.
谁在乎?
Who cares?
你要是赢了文学奖就该搬去欧洲
lf you win the APB prize. you must go to Europe.
你声望快赶上尤金了
You know you’re up against Eugene?
凭他?他又没新小说问世
With what? He doesn’t have a new novel out.
已经付梓了
It’s being printed as we speak…
我读过手稿
I got a look at the manuscript.
内容讲什么?
What’s it about?
书名叫《色♥欲♥》
It’s called ‘Lust’.
哇,好直白啊
Well that’s direct.
我希望英格丽赢
Well. I hope you win. Ingrid…
我也是
Me too.
你该去巴黎,还有阿姆斯特丹
You have to go to Paris and Amsterdam.
西班牙吧,你文风像罗卡
Spain! You write like Lorca…
你到巴塞隆纳将如鱼得水
you’ll fit Barcelona like a glove!
我呢…我想敬酒
I… uh… want to make a toast…
本来要等《烟与黄土》出版再说
I was going to wait for “Smoke and Ochre” to come out
但我等不及了
but I… uhm… can’t wait any longer.
我要将诗集献给艾斯
I’ve decided to dedicate the book to Uys
和杰克 没有两位,一切都不会发生
and to Jack without whom none of this would have ever happened.
敬我…最老的…
So… to my two oldest…
最亲爱的好友
and dearest friends…
艾斯和杰克
Uys and Jack.
艾斯!书评出来了
Uys! The reviews are out!
结论是?
What’s the verdict?
出头了!
Glorious!
「强烈情感化作煽惑感人的韵辞」
Sensational new work of verse
「生猛,具爆发力!」
infused with powerful emotion… raw….eruptive!
「琼蔻技法凌驾于当代新诗之上」
Jonker’s style surpasses prose of new generation…
「凋零老派再现曙光!」
A leading light of Die Sestigers which include…
老派成员,你也在列耶
Even you’re in here.
妈的!我当然在列
I should bloody well hope so.
令尊现在可以见妳了
Your father will see you now.
谢谢
Thank you.
谢谢
Thank you.
妳不用直接跑来,可以先打电♥话♥
You didn’t have to come here. You could’ve called.
抱歉
I’m sorry… I’m sorry.
那是什么?
What is it?
我赢了文坛新锐奖
I won the APB prize.
我听说了
I heard.
我要飞去约翰内斯堡
They’re flying me up to Johannesburg
受奖就想到你
to receive the award and I was wondering maybe if you would…
愿不愿意陪我一起去
if you would accompany me?
那将是无上光荣啊,爸
It would be an honour for me. Pa.
英格丽…
Ingrid…
我本来要禁妳这本书的
I wanted to ban the book…
但我同事说服了我住手
but my colleagues convinced me otherwise.
不是因为这书多有文学价值
not because they believed it had any artistic value.
而是会带来丑闻
but because of the scandal it would’ve caused.
父亲迫♥害♥女儿
considering I’m your Father.
「我的新生躺在水沟中」?
‘My bloodchild lies in the gutter’!?
恶心死了!
It’s disgusting!
「我赞成滥交」?
‘I am with those who abuse sex’!
妳还真亲力亲为啊
You can say that again!

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!