偏不要!
NO!
噢,老天爷
Oh God…
英格丽,你受伤了
Ingrid. you’ve cut yourself!
伤口很深
Deeply…
别这样,妳走,好吗?
No…ok… You have to get out of here. ok?
今晚,马上给我走
Tonight! You have to go.
我再也受不了了
I can’t take it anymore. Ingrid.
对不起,但我受不了了
I’m sorry. but I can’t.
妳以为我不瞭吗?
Do you think I don’t understand?
我也受不了我自己…
I can barely live with myself.
「我镇日追寻着你的身形举止
My days seek after the carriage of your body
我镇日探索着你的姓名轮廓
My days seek for the lineaments of your name
你总在我眼前、占据我的视线
Always before me in the paths of my eyes
再穷追极探下去会令我害怕…
And my only fear is an awareness
你的鲜血必将平淡似水
that will change your blood into water
你的称谓沦为一串符码
That will change your name into a number
而我会逃避你的目光
and deny your eyes like a…
如同健忘…」
…a memory
安娜!
Anna!
﹙英格丽琼蔻收)
Ingrid Jonker
嗨,席梦
Hi Simone.
尼克西说他写了两封信你都没回
Nkosi says he’s written to you twice but you haven’t replled…
他认为警方拦截了你的信
He thinks the Security Pollce are intercepting your mall.
他寄给我
He sent me this letter.
这封信要我转交给他哥
and he wants me to deliver it to his brother.
你知道他哥住哪吗?
Do you know where he lives?
津巴布韦的尼杨加
Nyanga.
你能带我去吗?
Will you take me there?
你好,我们在找西杨彭加
Hello. we are looking for Siyabonga…
我们是尼克西的朋友
We are friends of Nkosi.
呃,两天前警♥察♥来
Uhm…The police were here two days ago
把他抓走了
and took him away.
很遗憾听到这消息
I’m sorry to hear that.
怎么了?
What’s going on?
抗♥议♥争取通行证
It’s uhm… Pass book protest.
右边那个男的
Right that boy.
停车!掉头!
Stop!… Gaan terug!
回去!
…get back!
我孩子病了,要带他去医院
My child is sick! I am taking him to hospital!
回去!
Get back!
喂…回去!
Hey… get back…
禁止通行!回去!
Stop… get… get back…
回去!回去!
get back… get back…
警长,要镇♥压♥吗? 他开枪了!他开枪了!
He shot that… he shot that..
你杀了我的孩子… 你杀了我的孩子…
You killed my child… you killed my child…
那孩子没死…
The child is not dead…
那孩子还没死
The child is not dead…
那孩子没死
The child is not dead…
艾斯
The Iceman.
我找杰克,拜托别挂电♥话♥
I want to speak to Jack. and please don’t deny me.
喂…
Yes.
我忘不了那个孩子
Jack. I can’t get that child out of my head.
我一看到席梦就会想到他
Everytime I look at Simone I see him.
我知道我自己快疯了
I’m going crazy Jack. I know it. I’m going crazy…
求你过来一趟
Please come over.
我现在很忙,抱歉
Ingrid. I’m busy right now. Sorry.
但我需要见你…
But I need to talk to you…
杰克?
Jack?
杰克?
Jack?!
麻烦接布隆方丹24107号♥
Bloemfontein 24107 please.
这里是马利家
Maritz residence.
你好,尤金在吗?
Hello… Is Eugene there?
尤金,找你的
Eugene. it’s for you!
喂?
Hello?
若你现在来,明早就可以到开普敦
If you left now. you’d be in Cape Town for breakfast.
我认为发表这篇文章是不智之举
I don’t think it would be wise to run that article.
会被查禁
The Censorship Board might ban it.
我猜她干♥你♥不及我♥干♥♥你♥一半爽吧!
I’ll bet your wife doesn’t fuck you half as good as I do.
介意我坐这吗?
Do you mind?
当然不
No. of course not.
谢谢
Thank you.
这里都没有黑人小孩
There are no Black children here
妳说什么?
What’s that you say?
我注意到
I’ve only just noticed it.
这里没有黑人小孩出没
there are no Black children here.
不行啊,
Oh no no no.
他们被限制在特区活动
They keep them locked up in the location…
没有通行证不能来这
They don’t have a pass. you see.
特区…
Location.
﹙那孩子…)
the boy
我开不了门
I can’t open my door.
因为我换锁了
That’s because I changed the lock.
妳不能在这里白住下去
You can’t keep living here for free.
走吧
Let’s go.
是这样…
…goed so.
有何贵干?
Yes Mam?
我们想要借宿一晚
We need a place…just for the night.
我在客房♥多放了一张床给席梦
We’ve… put an extra bed in the guest room for Simone.
我还是待在旧房♥间就好
I’d rather stay in my old room. Pa.
没问题的
We’ll be fine there.
也是啦,妳总是为所欲为
Ag ja Ingrid. you must do what you have to do.
「吶喊着自♥由♥与石楠花的气味…
screams the smell of freedom and heather…
新世代的队伍…吶喊着非洲…
the march of the generations who scream Africa…
有骄傲武装的街头…
streets of his armed pride…
却没通行证…
without a pass…
没有通行证…
without a pass…
腓力比的警♥察♥局
police station in Phllippi
出现在所有集♥会♥与法规中…
present at all meetings and legislations…
没在尼杨加…也没在奥兰多…」
nor at Nyanga nor at Orlando …

Ja.
我能进来吗?
Can I come in?
我有事正在忙
I’m… in the middle of something.
麻烦爸读一下我的诗
Please. will you read my new poem. Pa.
听你读我的诗,意义非同小可
… it would really mean a lot to me if I could hear you read it.
好吧
Alright…
「那孩子没死…
The child is not dead…
他对着吶喊非洲的母亲挥拳相向」
the child raises his fists against his mother who screams Africa
继续…
Go on.
「她吶喊着自♥由♥与石楠花的气味
screams the smell of freedom
从四面楚歌♥的特区深处
and heather in the locations of the heart under siege…
他在新世代的队伍中
The child raises his fists against his father
对着吶喊非洲的父亲挥拳相向
in the march of the generations who scream Africa …
他吶喊着正义与血腥的气味
screams the smell of justice
在骄傲武装的街头…
and blood in the streets of his armed pride…
那孩子没…死
The child is not… dead
没死在兰加,没在尼杨加或大屠♥杀♥
neither at Langa nor Nyanga nor at Sharpeville
也没死在腓力比的警♥察♥局
nor at the police station in Phllippi
即使他头中枪躺在地上…」
where he lies with a bullet in his head…
爸,继续啦…
Please Pa…Go on…
快读完了
You’re nearly there.
我读不下去…
I can’t finish this.
那,那你觉得如何?
What.. Wha.. What do you think of it so far?
没关系啊,爸
Don’t worry. Pa…
所有诗句全在我脑袋里
I’ve got it all inside here.
「虫朝着母亲蠕动…
worms stir against my mother…
迅速重迭…玫瑰起风…诽谤起风
wind of the roses wind of the mud…
回音没有答案…不被看见…传唱…
echo gives no answer…
顺从
unseen. unsung…
寂寞的手指…跟随出窍的灵魂
follow my lonely fingers. follow my absent soul…
我是无心的教区牧师… 全世界最寂寞的手指…
I am the rector with no mind the lonesomest fingers in the world

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!