文字就代表了我
That’s me in those words. Pa.
你就一点都不想了解我吗?
Don’t you want to know who I am?
我了解妳…因为妳就是妳妈
I know who you are… You are your mother.
你是因为这样恨我?
Is that why you hate me?
英格丽…我们终究得和平共处
Ingrid. we need to find a peace between us.
妳还好吗?
You alright?
这也是妳房♥间?
These are yours?
奶奶过世后,爸就把我们
When my ouma died my father brought us here.
安置在这
this is where he put us…
佣人房♥
in the servants’ quarters.
为什么?
Why here?
因为那时我们连鞋子都没得穿…
Because we didn’t have shoes.
英格丽…妳很美丽…
Ingrid… You are beautiful…
别让任何人说妳的不是
don’t let anyone ever tell you otherwise.
﹙玫瑰的伤口…)
wound of rose
﹙人中之神…)
man-god
﹙吻在我胸…)
kiss on my breasts
﹙我寂寞的…)
my lonely
﹙身躯…)
my body
﹙我的心…)
my heard
﹙成双成对…)
god in pair
﹙所有的水…沿着森林…)
all the water upon forests
﹙洗净我身…)
body was washed
谁要喝?
Anybody?
我来一杯
Ja. I’ll have a glass.
我能旁观你写作吗?
Can I read while you write?
欢迎,请便
Please. be my guest.
晚餐到啰
Dinner has arrived!
好肥美啊
It’s beautiful…
好可爱啊
Lovely…
英格丽 肉都在尾巴里啦
Ingrid. the flesh is in the tall.
你就白活了
You have not lived life
没吸过龙虾头
if you have not sucked the juice from a crayfish head.
正统南非白人的你
Jan. you’re a true Afrikaner –
应该愿意试试吧
you’ll try some head.won’t you?
头好壮壮
That’s good head.
麻烦给我红酒
Could you pass me the wine please…
我的灵魂渴如荒漠
there’s a desert in my soul.
听说有家新的夜店叫「戴洛斯」
Marius says there’s a new nightclub called ”Darryl’s”…
要不要今晚一起去?
Why don’t we all go tonight?
去那里的都是乱七八糟的人
It’s for delinquents. Ingrid.
不就是指我们吗?
Oh I thought that’s what we were…
昨天收到尼可西从巴黎的来信
A Ietter arrived yesterday from Nkosi in Paris.
他怎么逃出去的?
How did he manage to get out?
麦可把他藏在汽车行李箱
Mike hid him in the boot of his car
载到波札那边境
and took him to the Botswana border.
让他边游、边躲鳄鱼渡过河
He swam the river. dodged a few crocodlies.
再从哈博罗内起飞出境
and flew from Gaborone.
他在巴黎很吃香,那里女人爱黑人
He’ll enjoy Paris… the woman there love black men.
美乃滋里面有大蒜?艾斯
Is there garlic in this mayonaise Uys?
任何吃的,艾斯都爱加大蒜…
Uys puts garlic in everything darling…
吻我…
Kiss me.
妳为什么要那样?
Why did you do that?
我们又没结婚
We’re not married. Jack.
但我们同居了
We’re living together.
我跟你睡过
So because I share your bed.
就不能对别人有好感?
I’m not allowed to have feelings for other men. Is that it?
性方面的好感?
Sexual feelings?
我总不能控制我的感觉
I can’t control how I feeling.
意思是说妳想睡他
What… Are you telling me you want to sleep with Jan?
是这样吗?
Is that… Is that what you’re saying?
我只想要个家啊,杰克
all I want is a home. Jack…
我梦寐以求有个家
It’s all I’ve ever wanted.
一个令人安心的栖身之所
Just a place to feel safe…
我都不记得拥有家的感觉了
I can’t remember when last I had that.
老天爷
Jesus Christ!
你是个屁
You are nothing…
或者连屁都不如 明早我就搬走
You are less than nothing! I’m leaving in the morning.
又没赶你走
I don’t want you to go.
那娶我啊!
Then marry me!
娶妳?
Marry you…
有千万个理由我不能娶妳
There are a thousand reasons why I can’t marry you.
那说一个来听听
Give me one!
我离婚官司还没定谳
My divorce isn’t finalized.
那是技术上的问题
That’s a technicality.
再说个理由,真正的理由
Give me another reason – a real reason!
我有权力问你、谁教你搞我!
It’s a reasonable question considering you’re fucking me!
不准给我走!
Don’t turn your back on me!
小声点,伊拉玛在睡觉
Do you mind. Irma is trying to sleep.
去他的伊拉玛!
Fuck Irma!
你吵醒了席梦,混帐
You’ve woken up Simone. you idiots!
她是在
Perhaps she’s just trying to explain
彩排什么夸张舞台剧吗 杰克
the Theatre of the Absurd to us. Jack.
回去睡吧,艾斯
Go back to bed. Uys.
冷静一点…
You need to calm down.
别指使我!
Don’t tell me what to do!
你又不是我爸
You’re not my father!
真谢天谢地咧
Thank God.
一切到明早为止
It’ll be over in the morning.
我不想要妳离开
I don’t want you to leave.
你想!
You do!
好得很啊,你走啊
Ja ja ja. run away…
记得那首诗吗?杰克
Remember the poem Jack.
那个在海边奔走的人
rember the running man on the beach…
走啊,你这可悲的小人…
Run away. you pathetic little man!
「掬一把海砂细磨
Grain little grain of sand.
碎石于掌心上滚动
Pebble rolled in my hand.
三两坠入口袋中
Pebbles thrust in my pocket.
汇成了一坠在胸口…
A keepsake for a locket.
小宝宝在子♥宫♥里哀号♥
Baby that screams from the womb.
墓穴里的世界大不了
Nothing is big in this tomb.
现在或笑、或语♥音♥量小
Quietly laugh now and speak.
总归在静悄悄的巷子…
Silent in a quiet lane.
绕着小小世界地球跑
Little world round and earth-blue.
我为你腾出了一块宝
A granule I make out of you.
一幢房♥有两个信箱槽
House with a door and two slits.
一座院子种满花和草
A garden where everything fits.
箭矢如飞、鸟冲天高
Small arrow feathered into space.
爱从原地缓缓退潮…
Love fades away from it’s place.
木匠自己花钱封棺木
Carpenter seals a coffin that’s bought.
我已准备好归向虚无
I ready myself for the nought.
一粒砂是言语、是鼻息
Small grain of sand is my word. my breath.
一片虚无则是我的归期…」
Small grain of nought is my death.
哈啰,爸
Hello Pa.
妳妹呢?
Where’s your sister?
英格丽?
Ingrid!
﹙内阁逆女政♥治♥反父)
Daughter of MP despises father’s Political Views
妳看了报纸了没?
Have you… read this?!
那是夸大报导,
Most of it is exaggerated. Pa…
你也知道记者嗜血
you know what reporters are like…
为何妳要公开反对我的政♥治♥倾向?
Why do you openly disagree with my political views?!
因为我反对啊
Because I do.
也不致于要跟《周日时报》爆料吧
But you don’t say that to a reporter from the Sunday Times!
妳是疯了吗?
Are you mad?!
英格丽…过来坐着、好好听我说
Ingrid. come sit and listen to me nicely.
安娜,拜托回妳自己房♥间
Anna. go to your room. please.
妳压根没把我看在眼里?
Have you no respect for me?
我很看重你啊,爸
I respect you very much. Pa.
那妳为何要这样对我?
Then why do you do these things?
媒体是因为我才会对妳感兴趣
These people are only interested in you because of me…

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!