我赞成滥交
I am with those who abuse sex
因为人类绝非万物之灵
Because the individual doesn’t count
我支持酗酒,反对动脑
With those who get drunk against the abyss of the brain
反对那些虚情假意的社交
Against the garden parties of pretense
也反对沉重死寂的堂庙
Against the silence beating at the temples
我支持残穷老弱
With those who are poor and old compete against death
无忧无惧,抵死而活…
The atom bomb of days
我支持对体制的麻木
With those numbed in institutions
和精神上的顿悟
Shocked with electric currents through the cataract of nerves
支持那些无依无恃的非洲人
With those colored Africans dispossed
支持杀人夺命…死亡证明了
With those who kill because every death confirms anew
活着有多虚假
The lie of life
劝君忘了正义,世上没有这种东西
And please forget about justice. it doesn’t exist
忘了手足,都是云烟一场
About brotherhood. it’s a fraud
忘却爱情
About love
它全然没道理…
It has no right
英格丽
Ingrid…
我叫不醒奶奶
Grandma won’t wake up.
我在教堂和你见面
I’ll meet you at the Church.
谢谢你
Thank you.
怎么不♥穿♥鞋?
Where are your shoes?
我们没鞋子
We don’t have.
你怎么称呼?
What shall we call you?
就叫…爸爸吧
Just… call me Pa.
片名︰黑色蝴蝶
南非开普敦,1960年
救我…救我…救我…
Help… help… help…
救命!
Heeeelp me!!!!
救我…
Help!
不能顺着湾流游
You can’t swim against the current
你要游出来呀
You need to swim out of it
请问你大名?
Who do I thank?
杰克寇普,你好
Jack Cope. How do you do?
你是那个作家?
The writer?
我只写过一部小说
I’ve only written one novel.
《度假小屋》呀!我看了5遍耶
I’ve read ‘The Fair House’ five times.
这么爱喔?
You liked it that much?
也不是…
No.
因为我待在南非高原上的寄宿农庄
I was at a guest farm in the Karoo…
能读到的小说只有那一本
it was the only South African novel I could lay my hands on.
所以你不喜欢啰?
So you didn’t like it…?
笑什么?
What’s so funny?
笑茫茫人海是该有个作家救我一命
That I should be saved by a writer. of all people…
不要想太多,我喜欢啦
Don’t worry. I liked it.
该被作家拯救命?
Being saved by a writer?
不是啦,很蠢耶 我是指你小说啦
No. you fool! Your novel!
英格丽!英格丽
Ingrid!… Ingrid?
我到处在找妳
I’ve been looking all over for you.
爸来了
Pa’s here.
在哪?
Where?!
他把彼得从约翰内斯堡带来了
He brought Pieter with him back from Johannesburg.
不会吧?
He did what?!
席梦呢?
Where’s Simone?
她跟彼得在家
She’s with Pieter at the flat.
不会吧 让你见笑了
Oh no… Sorry about this.
英格丽快点!
Ingrid. come on!
为我写首诗吧
Write me a poem Jack.
我会回敬你一首的
I’ll write one for you.
妳是英格丽琼蔻?那个女诗人?
Ingrid Jonker! The poet?!
爸,你这是在干么啊?
Why are you doing this Pa?
他要我帮他一把,不好拒绝啊
He asked me for a lift. How could I refuse him?
不能再这样翻来覆去
I can’t keep going through this…
我快疯了
It’s driving me crazy.
他是一个好男人
He’s a good man. Ingrid.
爸,我跟他超不合的
Pa. we have nothing in common.
但妳都嫁给他了
You married him.
妳的一个脚趾、两个…
Look. these are your toes… one…
你在干么?
What are you doing here?!
看女儿啊
Just visiting my daughter.
你不准住在这!
You’re not staying here. that’s for sure.
那我该住哪?
Then… where am I gonna stay?
除了这里都可以
Anywhere but here.
我不能没有妳
Please Ingrid. I can’t live without you.
但我不想有你
And I can’t live with you!
你好,我是安娜琼蔻
Anna Jonker. hello?
为什么每次都逼我当坏人…
God. why do you make me so cruel?
英格丽,找妳的
Ingrid. it’s for you.
嗨…你怎么有我的电♥话♥?
Hi… How did you get this number?
我去,乐意之至
Ja. I’d love to come.
你住哪?
Where do you live?
待会见啰
Uh hmm… I’ll see you there then.
英格丽,拜托再给我一次机会
Ingrid please… just give me a second chance.
我还没看过你那篇文章呢
I haven’t seen your article.
杰克…
Jack.
妳来了!太好了!
You made it! Great. Uhm…
这是我楼友,艾斯奎吉
This is my house-mate and friend – Uys Krige.
艾斯,这位是英格丽琼蔻
Uys. Ingrid Jonker.
啊,那个身陷湾流的女诗人
Ah! The poet caught in the current…
你怎么这么矮啊?
Why are you so short?
你问我,我问谁啊?
What kind of a question is that?
尼可西克桑纳在沙滩上
Nkosi Skosana is down on the beach…
需要有人载他回特区
He ahh.. he needs a ride to the location.
该死!
Shit.
失陪了
Excuse me.
我还蛮喜欢妳的诗集
I was uhm… quite absorbed by your little book of poems.
但你也不高啊
but you are also a bit short.
我身高算高吧
I am not short!
我是说妳的遣词用句不高
You are short of technical finesse.
除此之外还不赖
But otherwise not bad.
我很少夸人的
Coming from me. that is a big compliment.
尼可西
Nkosi?
你好,杰克
Kunjane. Jack.
我听说了你作品的事,我很遗憾
I heard about your book.. I’m really sorry.
被禁无所谓啦
Never mind they banned it…
警♥察♥昨晚突袭出版社
cops raided the printers last night
还没收了原稿
and confiscated the bloody original.
4年笔耕就这样付诸东流了
Four years work. gone. just like that.
我撑不下去
I can’t keep this up. Jack…
我要走了
I’m leaving.
走去哪?
Where will you go?
伦敦,纽约,随便都好
London. New York. who cares?
不要!求你放了我!
No! Please leave me alone!
给我回来
Come back here…
臭婊♥子♥
Come back here you bloody bitch!
可以再救我一命吗?
Any chance of rescuing me again?
他是谁?
Who is this?
我老公
My husband…
我们早分了,但他还没走出来
I’ve left him but he hasn’t fully grasped it yet.
等我一下
I’ll be a minute.
你信得过她?
Do you trust her?
嗯?
Hmm?
她爸是编译馆长
You know her father heads up the Censorship Board.
就是他查禁了我的书
He’s the one who banned my book.
就我所知他们父女不和
Well apparently she and her father don’t see eye to eye.
尼可西最爱哪首诗?
What’s your favourite poem. Nkosi.
「上帝击出拳头… 让命运骰子在我们之间乱转」
The Lord shook his fist and the dice fell horribly wrong on us.
诗题是什么?
What’s it called?
「种族隔离」
It’s called ‘Apartheid’.
该死!
Ah damn.
怎么有个土著在你后座?
What is this kaffir doing in the back of your car?
我载他回家呀
I… I was driving him home

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!