You wanted evidence.
你不是需要证据吗?
You’d better be right.
最好是你合法得到的。
航♥空♥航♥天♥安全认证中心
大多数飞行员都没有足够的资格认证,
我们已经看到了,使用这个系统的人数过早地下降。
为了降低风险,
我推荐使用“3D”做法。
正如在美国一样。
我们希望借助卫星导航系统。
可以将噪音至少降低15%。
Atrian named Solignac project head.
阿特利安公♥司♥任命索利尼亚克为项目领导。
They just announced it.
他们刚刚宣布了此事。
Claude, what’s going on?
克劳德,这是怎么回事?
– Why name Solignac? – Things have changed.
-为什么任命索利尼亚克?-情况有了变化。
What do you mean? I don’t understand.
你这是什么意思?我不明白。
You can only blame yourself.
你这能怪你自己。
You really disappoint me.
你让我们失望了。
I have to go.
我要挂了。
瓦林斯
You’re wanted in the Vauban room.
你被要求前去沃邦的办公室。
We wished to talk
我们希望谈一下
about a subject that puts us in a tricky position.
一个把我们放到两难处境的问题。
I had a very unpleasant call from Atrian’s CEO.
我接到了阿特利安CEO,一个非常粗鲁的电♥话♥。
He claims we leaked information about one of their planes.
他声称我们把他们的一个计划给泄露出去了。
You know what I mean?
你知道我说的是什么吗?
No.
不知道。
A warrant has been filed on the Dubai-Paris 800.
一项关于迪拜飞巴黎的800型飞机的文件,被授权索要。
It was issued by the BEA,based on the initial report,
索要令是由事故调查局签发的,根据是一项有
which has an electronic signature.
电子签名的原始文件。
It’s from your laptop.
文件来自你的笔记本电脑。
Do you see how serious this is?
你知道这事有多严重吗?
Those tests were confidential.
这些测试都是秘密进行的。
You broke your non-disclosure agreement.
你违反了你的保密协议。
It’s gross misconduct.
这是严重违纪行为。
You’re suspended.
你被暂时停职了。
I’m not behind the leak.
我不是泄密的人。
You can explain that later
你可以在随后召开的
in a disciplinary hearing.
纪律听证会上解释。
Please hand over your laptop.
请交出你的笔记本电脑。
You can’t…
你们不能…
That’ll be all, Noémie.
只能这样,诺米。
Dorval suspended me today for gross misconduct.
杜瓦尔今天因我严重违纪,而暂停了我的工作。
How could you do that to me?
你怎么能这样待我?
I’m sorry.
我很抱歉。
– It shouldn’t have… – You realize
-这不应该是… -你意识到了
you’ll get me fired.
你会让我被解雇的。
I didn’t know it would leak.
我不知道它会泄露出去。
I needed the document.
我当时就需要那文件。
Why? It was an attack.
为什么?这简直是在偷袭。
– You heard that first.- I didn’t.
-你起初就听到了。-我没有。
I heard a ton of incoherent bullshit.
我听到的是,一大堆不连贯的废话。
They stuffed the guy’s laptop with Salafist videos.
他们还把那家伙笔记本电脑中的圣♥战♥视频给塞进去。
That’s what’s going on.
这就是发生的事。
– Fuck!- You’re mad.
-他妈的!-你疯了。
I’m mad?
我疯了吗?
Your dinner with Varins…
你曾和瓦林斯共进晚餐…
Why do you lie?
为什么你要撒谎?
– What?- Why didn’t you tell me?
-什么?-为什么你不和我说?
To avoid a fit of paranoia like this.
就为了避免你如此的胡思乱想。
Don’t you realize?
你难道意识不到吗?
I was scared of a scandal,scared for me, my job.
我担心传出丑闻,担心我和我的工作。
Just listen to you!
就因为听你说这些!
Forget the job and ask some real questions!
别管你的新工作,先管好你眼前的问题!
I did!
我只知道!
Atrian got the plane certified before it was ready!
阿特利安在尚未完善时,却拿到了飞机适航认证!
Maybe you turned a blind eye, maybe you helped…
也许你当时视而不见,也许你在帮助…
You’re sick.
你脑子坏了。
We owe the families the truth! 300 dead!
我们欠那300名死者家属一个真♥相♥!
Forget the families!
别把那些家属扯进来!
This is about you.
这是你在瞎想。
Only your mad ideas count!
是你的疯狂想法在作怪!
[车内的刹车声]
欧航24
[含混的争吵声]
我重复一遍,受到请回答?
Mathieu, are you ok?
马修,你没事吧?
Are you ok?
你没事吧?
Are you ready?
你准备好了吗?
What for?
要干嘛?
The test. Let’s go.
测试。我们要进行了。
MHD分♥析♥系统-真实时间模拟器
No counter-order.
我们还没拿到收回的指令。
There must be. Check.
我们会拿到的。检查吧。
Still nothing.
还是什么也没有
Make the plane stall.
让飞机失速。
失速,失速
失速,失速,失速
失速,失速
It’s working.
MHD起作用了。
– As per normal.- Again.
-如同正常。-再来。
Redo the first test.
重复第一次测试。
Again.
再来一次。
Find the problem.
找出问题。
– Mathieu, I think…- Let’s find it.
-马修,我想… -让我们来发现它。
It’s not normal.
这不正常。
Try again.
再试一下。
Try again, I said.
我说了,再试一下。
Let me do it.
让我来。
That’s enough, Mathieu.
这就够了,马修。
Wait.
等等。
Wait.
等等。
Impossible.
不可能的。
It’s the wrong box.
这个盒子不是的。
The wrong box.
拿错盒子了。
Samir, turn it off.
萨米尔,把它关了吧。
Wait!
等一下!
We’re gonna crash!
我们就要坠毁了!
Allahu akbar!
真♥主♥伟大!
We’re gonna crash!
我们要坠毁了!
Allahu akbar!
真♥主♥伟大!
Hi, you’ve reached Noémie Vasseur.Leave a message.
嘿,你已经联络上诺米.瓦瑟尔。请留下你的信息。
Four weeks before opening,
在布尔热举办的航♥空♥航♥天♥博览会
the Bourget aeronautics and space salon
还有四周就要开幕了,
looks exceptional. 240 exhibitors,
将会有240个卓越的参展商,
150 civilian and military craft
150种民用及军用的飞机
will perform…
届时出展…
You should go out a bit.
你应该出去走走。
Don’t stay in all day.
别成天呆在屋子里。
Can you take Théo
你能带着蒂欧
to the park?
去公园吗?
Maybe.
也许吧。
The order books should be full,
到时应该订单满天飞,
making Atrian a market leader.
会让阿特利安独领销♥售♥市场。
Any news of the BEA?
有事故调查局的消息吗?
I’m summoned Thursday.
我周四回单位。
Explain things.
解释这些事情。
Say what you went through.
说说你最近的经历。
– The endless pressure…- Stop.
-无尽的压力… -别说了。
I screwed up.
我一团糟。
I screwed up, it’s that simple.
我糟透了,就这么简单。
Know what? He was right.
你知道吗?他是对的。
Who was?
谁啊?
Him.
咱爸 。
A useless pilot.
他说,我是一名无用的飞行员。
A useless acoustician.
现在是一个无用的声音分♥析♥员。
Mr Vasseur?
瓦瑟尔先生?
Yes.
是的。
Hello, I’m Laura Saunier.
你好,我是劳拉.索尼耶。
Philippe Reynal gave me your number.