It’s chaos, everyone’s yelling.
一片混乱,每个人都在大喊大叫。
I can see mountains.
我能看见山了。
I love you.
我爱你。
I love you, you hear?
我爱你,听见了吗?
Tell the girls I love them.
告诉女儿们,我爱她们。
I love you all so much.
我非常爱你们大家。
I love you.
我爱你。
She’d gone to Dubai
她去迪拜是
for a job interview.
为了一次工作面试。
If it worked out,
如果这次成功,
we planned to move there.
我们打算搬家去那里。
When she called,
当她打电♥话♥时,
I was busy at work.
我正忙于工作。
Too busy to speak to her.
忙得连话都顾不上跟她说。
Forgive me, Mr Reynal, but I need the original message.
原谅我,雷诺先生,我需要音频的原始文件。
I’ll have to borrow your phone,
我要借用你的手♥机♥,
just overnight.
就借一晚。
One new message.October 8, at 7:56 am.
一条新信息。10月8日,上午7:56分。
Honey, I’m on the plane,I don’t know what’s going on.
亲爱的,我在飞机上,我不知道发生了什么。
It’s chaos, everyone’s yelling.
一片混乱,每个人都在大喊大叫。
One new message.October 8,
另一条信息。10月8日,
at 7:56 am.
上午7:56分
Honey, I’m…
亲爱的,我在…
Time of crash, CET, 07:53 am.
坠毁时间,欧洲中部时间,上午07:53分。
Three minutes?
差着3分钟?
Yes.
是的。
Remember Germanwings.
还记得“德国之翼”惨案吗?
Between Civil Aviation, the airline,Flight Radar and others,
在民航、航♥空♥公♥司♥、飞行雷达和
no one agreed on the time by up to eight minutes.
其他公♥司♥之间,有时会有8分钟的时间误差。
I know, but there’s this too.
我知道,但还有这个。
Listen.
听。
Honey,
亲爱的,
I’m on the plane,I don’t know what’s going on.
我在飞机上,我不知道发生了什么。
It’s chaos…
一片混乱…
Hear the announcement tone?
听见广播通知音了吗?
It’s from the cockpit.
它来自驾驶舱。
But the pilot’s voice isn’t on the CVR.
但是飞行员的声音并没有出现在CVR上。
You mean you can’t hear it.
你是说,你没听到?
The audio is bad.
音频受损了。
Yes…
可能吧…
Hold on, one last thing.
等等,最后一件事。
Here.
这里。
Emergency d…
紧急 d…
Emergency d…
紧急 d…
I hear “emergency descent”.
我听见的是“紧急下降”。
Like for a technical problem.
似乎是技术上出故障了。
Play it again.
再放一遍。
I hear “Emergency”,not “descent”.
我听见的是“紧急”,没有“下降”。
Checked European Airlines’ security protocol?
检查欧洲航♥空♥公♥司♥的安全协议?
In a cockpit intrusion, the code is “Emergency Delta”.
在驾驶舱遭侵入时,暗语是“紧急三角洲”。
The “d” you hear could be “Delta”.
你听到的那个“d”可以被理解成“三角洲”。
Carry on with the transcript.
继续完成笔录吧。
Last passenger evacuated.
最后一名乘客被疏散了。
58 seconds.
58秒。
Congratulations,your plane is certified.
恭喜你们,你们的飞机通过了认证。
Thank you.
谢谢你。
Thank you all.
谢谢你们大家。
– Jeanne again.- I’ll let her in.
-还是让娜。-我让她进来。
[开门声]
[含混对话声]
欧航24,这里是瑞士空管区,请告知你们的高度。
Are you making a speech?
怎么?你有话要说吗?
It’s informal.Dorval will say a few words.
非正式的。多瓦尔想和你聊几句。
Are you ok?
你行吗?
Yes.
是的。
You can relax, you know.
你要放松些,你懂的。
Have some champagne,chat to people.
喝点香槟,就像在聊天。
Come and meet Varins.
来认识一下瓦林斯。
Claude…
克劳德…
Meet Mathieu, my husband.
认识一下马修,我的丈夫。
Hello.
你好。
Your speech yesterday was very clear and precise.
你昨天的讲话非常清楚、准确。
Thank you.
谢谢你。
I’m not head-hunting a couple,
我不会先后猎取一对儿恋人,
but if you tire of the BEA,join us at Atrian.
但如果你厌倦了调查局的工作,那就加入我们阿特利安吧。
You’ll never persuade him.
你不会说动他的。
Was working at the BEA
他难道把事故调查
a vocation?
当成使命了?
He wanted to be a pilot.
他曾想当一名飞行员。
Yes.
是的。
But with my eyesight…
但我的视力不行…
I specialized in acoustics at the ENAC.
我是在民航大学声学专业毕业的。
Flight recorders
学习监听各种飞行记录仪
fascinated me and…
这让我着迷,而且…
There you go.
你也知道。
Fascinating but exacting too,
着迷,但也很苛求,
to obtain answers.
为了获得答案。
Which you did.
你做到了。
Bravo. At a time like this,
非常好。在这种时候,
the families and everyone need them.
死者家属和大家都需要真♥相♥。
Let’s meet the Safran managers
让我们去会会赛峰集团的经理们
you’ll work with.
以后你会和他们打交道的。
– Excuse us.- Certainly.
-原谅我们。-没关系。
– Hello?- It’s Samir.
-你好? -萨米尔。
The passenger data’s on the server.
旅客的数据都放到服务器上了。
Anything interesting?
有什么特别的吗?
A few Facebook photos and videos during the flight.
飞行过程中几张照片和视频,已经在Facebook上了。
Thanks.
谢谢。
Hello, everyone.
大家好。
Well done, all of you,for this certification.
干的好,你们所有人都为了这个认证。
I’d like to salute Noémie Vasseur.
我要向诺米.瓦瑟尔女士致敬。
This is her final certification as, unfortunately for us,
这是她最后的认证工作,我们遗憾的是,
she’s leaving this month,
她这个月底就要调离岗位了,
lured away by Atrian.
被阿特利安骗走了。
Thank you for your commitment
感谢你的忠心
and passion.
和热情。
I’m speaking for everyone here at the agency
我代表适航认证中心的每个同事说话,
when I say we’ll miss you.
我们会想你的。
Thank you.
感谢你。
Where are you?
你在哪里?
Sorry, emergency at work
对不起,有点儿急事儿
我是欧航24,一切正常。
你们能在高度400上飞行吗?
稍等,我们稍后回话。
We weigh 251 tons.
我们的重量是251吨♥。
Just over optimal with a 1.5g buffet margin.
这样就有了超过了最佳抖震裕度1.5个G。
1.6 even.
甚至达到了1.6个G。
我是欧航24,我们现在能够飞行到高度400.
保持高度380,我通知你们后再爬升。
遵命
– Jeanne and your meal.- I’ll let her in.
-让娜给你送餐食来了。-我让她进来。
开门声
We’re serving breakfast.
我们正在供应早餐。
It may get rocky. Let them know.
通知乘客,可能会有点儿颠簸。
Ok. I’ll get your meal.
好的,我这就给你送餐食。
[广播提示声]
各位旅客,我们现在进入气流颠簸区域
请大家入座,系好安全带。
Sir!
先生!
Please sit down, sir.
请坐下,先生。
Sir…
先生…
Sir.
先生。
Sit down, please.
请坐下!
Sir!
先生!
Don’t over-interpret things.
对于你倾向的事务,
You tend to.
不要过度解读。
You’re diligent,but all the filtering and equalizing