-欧航24,这里是瑞士空中管制中心。-我是欧航24,请讲。
-欧航24,你们能在高度400上飞行吗?-稍等,我们再通知你们。
We weigh 251 tons.
我们重量251吨♥。
Just over optimal with a 1.5g buffet margin.
这样就有了最佳1.5个G扰流抖震裕度。
1.6 even.
甚至达到1.6个G。
-我是欧航24,我们现在能够飞行到高度400了。
-保持高度380,需要爬升时,我们会通知你们。 -遵命。 [门铃♥声♥]
– Jeanne and your meal.- I’ll let her in.
-是让娜送来你的餐食。-我给她开门。
Thanks.
谢谢。
We’re serving breakfast.
我们正在供应早餐。
It may get rocky. Let them know.
这会有点儿颠簸,请通知乘客。
Ok, I’ll get your meal.
好的,我去拿你的餐盒。
非机组人员禁入
屏幕显示:迪拜飞巴黎航线
Did you rest?
你休息了吗?
女士们,先生们,我们正在通过气流颠簸区域
请在座位入座,并系好安全带。
Sir!
先生!
Please sit down, sir.
请坐下,先生。
Still Swiss control?
还在瑞士空中管制区域吗?
They’ll soon hand us over to Paris.
他们马上将我们转交巴黎空管区。
On turnaround this week?
这周的行程安排?
New Delhi, then Bali right after.
先是新德里,然后巴厘岛。
Any room in your bags?
你的行李箱里还有空余地方吗?
– Jeanne again.- I’ll let her in.
-还是让那。-我来开门。
(舱音记录仪,请勿打开)
[含混的交谈声]
欧航24,我看见你们在下降,请告知你们的高度,收到回答!
[尖叫嘶叫声]
[敲击键盘声]
[飞机螺旋桨声]
[尖叫声]
[直升机螺旋桨声]
That’s the lot.
就这些了。
An iPhone video, no flight recorder on board.
一段iphone拍的视频,没有航行记录仪。
It looks like the tail rotor went.
从摆尾姿态看,像是尾翼反耦合断裂。
Not just that.
还有别的怪声音。
Listen.
听。
[直升机螺旋桨旋转声]
A transmission gear is too slow.
传动装置声不对劲。
On a Dauphin, it should be at 1730.I hear it at 1680.
海豚型直升机正常是1730赫兹,我只听到1680赫兹。
You can hear a 50 Hz difference?
你能听出50赫兹的差别吗?
I see it too.
我也能看出来。
Here, this line at 1680 Hz.
这段音频就在1680赫兹。
Pitch that part 300% to bass.
把音高降低300%到低音。
[更沉重的浆片旋转声]
All I hear is the tail rotor.
我听见的还是,尾部螺旋桨反扭矩断裂声。
I’m not sure.We need a test flight.
我不敢肯定。我们需要一次对比测试飞行。
The same phone, the same distance.
用相同的手♥机♥,在同样的距离拍摄。
Mathieu, I’ve seen this before. The video is clear.
马修,这个我以前见过。这段视频已经很清楚说明,是操作失误了。
Sorry, but I really think we should do a test flight.
抱歉,但我真的认为我们,应该进行一次对比测试飞行。
Mathieu, believe me,
马修,相信我,
you’ll end up at the same conclusion.
你费半天劲,最终还会得到一样的结论。
If you say so.
如果按照你这么说,
We’ll never know.
我们永远不知道真♥相♥。
Want Balsan to take over?
想要巴尔桑来接手这件事吗?
Right…
好吧…
We need the 800 FCOM.
我们需要有关800型飞机机组操作手册。
The updated one.
最新颁布的那本。
The whole avionic system.
全部的航♥空♥电子系统资料。
The go-team’s due at 3 pm.
先遣队预计下午3点抵达。
Call the airline.
给航♥空♥公♥司♥打电♥话♥。
Get the recorder serial numbers.
告诉我记录仪的序列号♥。
I need to cancel, we have a crash.
我不得不取消,我们遇上空难事故了。
We’ll free the lab.
我们要清空实验场地。
Ok, I’ll hold.
好的,我会等的。
Yes, I’ll hold.
我不挂断。
An Atrian 800 went down. 300 passengers.
一家阿特利安800型飞机坠毁了。上面有300名乘客。
When?
什么时候?
Air traffic just informed us.
空管部门刚刚通知我们。
All technical data.
我们需要所有的技术资料。
Plane, engine, the lot.
飞机的,发动机的,所有的。
Pollock’s in charge.
波洛克在负责此事。
Who’s going?
派谁去?
Rénier wants a CVR guy and a wreck tech.
雷内尔想派一位黑匣子专家和一位碎片分♥析♥技师去。
Yes.
是的。
We need to work with your technical adviser.
我们需要你们的技术支持。
The go-team flies out ASAP.
先遣小组尽快赶到。
Balsan, get your things.
巴尔桑,带上你的东西。
Sorry, but you usually take me.
对不起,可你以前总是带我去。
Balsan is as capable.
巴尔桑能完成任务的。
If it’s about earlier…
是不是因为刚才…
I can’t deal with your misgivings now.
我现在有点受不了你的疑神疑鬼了。
The case bag.
把工具箱给我。
– What?- The bag.
-什么?-就那个手提箱。
We need it.
我们需要它。
巴黎布尔热机场
Heard anything?
听说了吗?
I’ve been side-lined
我被冷落一边了。
Tonight is off?
今晚聚会将取消吗?
Don’t chicken out.
别临阵退缩啊。
I don’t know what time I’ll finish.
我不知道我什么时候能下班。
I’ve got everyone together, you have to come.
我已经约了所有的人,你今晚必须得来。
No one will come after the crash.
空难事故后,没人会去聚会的。
They’ll all be after information.
他们都在打听消息。
Make an effort, for my sake.
尽量参加,看在我的份儿上。
Shit…
糟糕…
– What’s up?- Hold on.
-怎么了? -等一下。
巴黎布尔热机场
事故调查局
Mathieu?
马修?
维克多.波洛克,事故调查局出入证。
Fuck…
操…
Mathieu?
马修?
– What’s wrong?- Nothing.
-怎么了? -没什么。
Are you coming?
你来吗?
If you want,but there’ll be no one there.
如果你一定坚持的话,但今晚没有人会去那里的聚会。
法国国立民航大学
2011届校友会
They act normal, but they’re thinking about the crash.
他们看起来若无其事,其实心里都在琢磨空难的事儿。
I’m not on it.
没让我参与。
On what?
哪方面?
The investigation.
调查事务。
A huge case and I’m not on it.
一个大案子,可却没我份儿。
I’m no better off.
我也好不了哪儿去。
If it’s technical, Atrian is doomed,
如果是技术原因,阿特利安公♥司♥就惨了,
with me and half this room.
包括我和这半屋子里的人。
Welcome to the Titanic.
欢迎来到这艘“泰坦尼克号♥”。
Xavier!
沙威尔!
– Ok?- Fine, and you?
-还好吗? -还行,你呢?
Pegase is securing CDG’s network?
天马座公♥司♥在巴黎机场网络工程中标了?
We’re pleased, it’s a big job.
我们很兴奋,这是一单大活儿。
Your single-fibre network
你们的单纤维光纤网络很棒。
is awesome. It should be standard.
但应该更加标准化。
Lighter aircraft means lower fuel consumption.
用咱们行话讲:飞机越轻越省油。
Let’s do lunch and talk.
约个时间,边吃午餐边聊。
Next week, after Montreal.
下周吧,等我从蒙特利尔回来再说。
– I’ll call you.- Ok.
-到时我给你打电♥话♥。-好的。
He used to hate you.
他以前挺恨你的。
They all want to give me their CVs now.
现在,他们都想把简历递给我。
What are you two plotting?
你俩在嘀咕什么呢?
I was asking how you got him here.
我是问你怎么把他弄来的。
– Ok? – Yes.
-还好吗? -是的。
– When d’you start with Varins? – Next month.
-你什么时候去瓦林斯那里工作?-下个月。
I’m so pleased.
我很兴奋。
Thanks again.
再次感谢你。
Just one call.How did the agency react?
打了个电♥话♥而已。你现在就职的这个中心,反应如何?
Upset to see you in the private sector?
不高兴你去私人企业工作吧?
They’ll recover.
他们会消气的。
Don’t be modest,you’re their best element.
你也别太谦虚,你是他们的最佳员工。
I’ll need to work hard.
我将要更加卖♥♥力。
Varins is demanding.
瓦林斯是很严苛的。