Are you suggesting we shoot a witness?
你们的将军福克斯 已经准许我们…
Your own general Foulkes has allowed us…
惩戒我们自己的军人
… to discipline our own men.
您可以打电♥话♥问他
You can call him and ask.
如果您拒绝执行蒙茨的判决 我将向福克斯将军提出控告
If you refuse to carry out a Müntze’s sentence I will file a complaint with general Foulkes.
您肯定将后悔莫及
Which you will no doubt regret.
你知道将军是什么样的人
You know what generals are like.
宪兵!
MP.
把他带出去!
Get him out of here.
立正!
Attention.
瞄准!
Aim.
开枪!
Fire.
起来!去教堂做礼拜
Get up, you’re going to church.
快点,带上你们的粪桶
Come on, bring your shit buckets.
跟上! – 教堂在楼上
Go on, move. – Church is up stairs.
跟上!
Come on.
嘿,婊♥子♥ 屎倒在那里
Hey bitch, shit is over there.
跟上! 你把它拉上去,快点
Move along. You pull it up. Hurry up.
听听上帝的声音 也许会改变你们的命运
Listen ot the voice of God. Maybe you can change your ways.
向前看
Look ahead.
嘿,安静
Hey, silence.
安静!
silence.
我们是来看那帮卖♥♥♥国♥♥贼♥的 头抬起来,让我看看你们的脸
We come to see traitors. Heads up, let me see your faces.
看看他们 – 恶臭的脑袋
Look at them. – Dirty rotten heads.
也许其它部位还可以 – 脱掉你们的衣服!
Maybe the rest has some to offer. – Take of your clothes.
男的脱掉内♥裤♥ – 露出屁♥股♥!
Guys take off your pants. – Bare ass.
女的脱♥光♥上衣 我要看胸部!
All women naked on top. I wann see some tits.
这个也脱掉
This too.
脱掉!
Take it off
她给德国佬唱过歌♥
She sang for the krauts.
她也得给我们唱
She’ll certainly sing for us.
给你唱?休想! – 必须唱,每个人都要唱
Sing for you? Never. – Of course you do. Everybody sings.
唱!
Sing.
想让我下不来台?
Do you want me to lose face?
没门,你这肮脏的德国婊♥子♥ 臭妓♥女♥!
No way. Dirty Kraut bitch. Dirty whore.
揍她,揍她!
Hit her. Hit her.
闪开,躲开那婊♥子♥
Take cover, move away from the girl.
臭死了
Damn, it stinks.
谁有香水?
Who’s got some perfume?
臭荡♥妇♥ 肮脏恶臭的荡♥妇♥
Stinky slut. Dirty stinky slut.
消防员来了,躲开
Make way for the fireman.
别碰我的水管!
Stay away from my hose.
卷好 – 这里没士兵的事
Roll it up. – Soldiers have nothing to say down here.
这里我说了算
I am the boss here.
我是指挥官阿克曼斯 王子参谋处的
I am commander Akkermans. of the Prince’s staff
这是令人唾弃的丑恶行径
This is a godforesaken scandal
令人耻辱! 你们和纳粹没有两样
This is a disgrace. You’re just as bad as the nazi’s.
24小时内 你们都会被调离
Within 24 hours, you are out.
翻译给他们听,阿克曼斯 – 是,长官
Translate, commander Akkermans. – Yes, sir.
肮脏的法♥西♥斯♥分子 限你们24小时内离开
Dirty fascists, you’ll be out of here within 24 hours.
上面的流氓 都给我滚出去!
And those punks up there, get out of here, now!
照看一下这可怜的姑娘 – 是,长官
See to this poor girl. – Sir.
艾莉丝,没事了,起来吧 没事了,起来
Ellis it’s over. Come. It’s over. Come.
我要离开这里
I want to leave.
来吧,亲爱的 都结束了
Come honey. It’s over.
请稍等,弗里斯小姐 你的东西
Just a moment, Mrs. de Vries. Your personal belongings.
你能检查一下吗?
Could you check?
斯马尔的?
van Smaal?
阿克曼斯医生来了 是阿克曼斯医生
There goes the doctor. That’s doctor Akkermans.
他曾在抵抗组织工作 阿克曼斯医生万岁!
He was in the resistance. Long live the doctor.
巧克力!巧克力!
Chocolate. Chocolate.
这儿,别都给了 供给还是很紧张的
Here, don’t spend it all. Supplies are still scarce.
"格林奇万岁,女王万岁"
# oranje boven, oranje boven leve de koningin
我给你看些东西
I want to show you something.
你从哪里弄到这些的? – 富兰肯试图带着这些逃跑
How did you get it? – Franken tried to get away with it.
都是他从被杀害的 犹太人身上偷的
Everything he robbed from the murdered jews.
这是我爸爸给我的 作为我第一次演出的奖励
I got this from my father, for my first performance.
那个杂种富兰肯陷害你,是吧?
That bastard Franken, tried to make you an accomplice, huh?
我会和凯普斯谈的 或者直接向王子讲
I’ll talk to Kuipers about that. Or higher up with the Prince.
我会解释的
I’ll explain.
他们不会相信你的
They’ll never believe you.
都会好起来的,美好的结局 喝一杯?
Everything will be alright. A happy end. A drink?
还有件事,蒙茨被抓了 我想见见他
One more thing. Müntze got caught. I want to see him.
你还没听说吗? – 什么?
Haven’t you heard? – What?
这说起来太荒谬了 – 发生什么事了?
It’s too insane for words. – What happened?
一个加拿大混♥蛋♥批准了…
A canadian dick allowed…
…德国佬执行蒙茨的死刑判决
…that the krauts could finish the death sentence.
到底何时才是个头?
Doesn’t it ever stop?
艾莉丝?
Ellis?
这会让你平静下来
This will calm you down.
来,躺下
Come, lie down.
好些了吗?
Feeling better?
"医生,医生…"
Doctor, Doctor…
胰岛素,很多的胰岛素
Insuline. Too much insuline.
它会让你一睡不醒 永别了
That will put you to sleep. Forever.
"阿卡曼斯医生,阿卡曼斯医生…"
Doctor Akkermans. Doctor Akkermans.
他们的英雄得出场了
The ‘hero’ hast to show himself.
躺在这儿吧 很快你就能见到你家人了
Stay there. Soon you’ll see your family again.
说不定还能见到蒙茨呢
and who knows, maybe Müntze too.
"医生,医生…"
Doctor, Doctor…
(荷兰国歌♥)"拿骚的威廉姆斯 自古德意志血统"
(Anthem:)# Wilhelmus van Nassouwe ben ik van Duitsen bloed
"永远尽忠于祖国"
# den vaderland getrouwe
"至死也不会改变"
# blijf ik tot in den dood
"我乃奥林奇王子"
# een prinse van Oranje
"永远自♥由♥而无畏"
# ben ik vrij onverveerd.
"对于西班牙的王"
# de koning van Hispanje
"敬意忠诚永不减"
# heb ik aItijd ge雃rd
拦住她!
Stop her.
她是病人,她病了 拦住她!拦住她!
She’s a patient, she’s ill. Stop her.
艾莉丝,艾莉丝!
Ellis. Ellis.
让开
Out of my way.
拦住她,她很危险
Stop her. She’s dangerous.
放开我!
Let me go.
拦住她,她很危险
Stop her. She’s dangerous.
放开我 该死的,放开我!
Let me go. Goddamnit, let me go.
我会抓住你的,婊♥子♥
I’ll get you, you whore.
放开我,混♥蛋♥ 放开我!
Let me go, bastards, let me go!
金戒指,编号♥23
Golden ring, number 23
我们找到他了
We found him.
葛本,我想你最好走开下
Gerben, I think you’d better go.
可以让我们自己的人做吗? 我不想让德国佬碰他
Can our own people do this? I don’t want the krauts to touch him.
你们住手
You, stop.
伙计们,你们接手 为了葛本
Guys take over, it’s for Gerben.
凯培斯先生,一位女士想和你谈谈 艾莉丝·弗里斯
Mr. Kuipers? A lady wants to speak to you. Ellis de Vries?
等一下,凯培斯先生 请冷静,凯培斯先生!
Wait Mr Kuipers. Calm down please, Mr Kuipers.
她有这些死人的消息和名字
She has information, names.
包括你儿子
About these dead people, including your son.
您想听她说说吗?
Will you listen to her?
好吧
Yes.
艾莉丝!
Ellis?
你知道这是谁吗?
Do you know, who this is?
你还有什么要说的? – 这个
What do you have to say about it? – This.
它会告诉你所有事情
This says it all.
1942年起,汉斯和他的朋友们 就开始帮助犹太人寻找避难所
From ’42 onwards Hans and his friends helped jews to find shelter.
通常都是他的病人
Usually his own patients.
还有银行家玛登和 律师基斯的客户们
And clients of Maarten, the banker. And Kees who was a lawyer.
汉斯对于他们有多少钱 藏在哪里都一清二楚
Hans knew, how much money they had and where they were hiding.
看,斯马尔写的那些名字: 维茨曼,豪特,范·维特森
Look. The names that Smaal wrote down: Weiszman, Goud, van Witsen.
他们都曾经来找过斯马尔取钱 以便逃到比利时
All those men came to him for their money in order to flea to Belgium.
根据红十字会提供的信息 他们谁也没有成功逃出
According to the Red cross. None of them ever made it.
都是被诱骗到俾斯伯士河上 然后被屠♥杀♥和掠夺的