That tickles.
好痒
That tickles.
嘘…
Ssshhh…

Come.
把枪给我
Give me the gun.
富兰肯永远也别想活抓我们 永远别想!
Franken, will never catch us alive. Never.
走吧
Move along
过来,快点
Come, hurry up.
都正常了吧,希格弗里德?
Everything in order again, Siegfried?
是啊
Yeah
走吧
Move along.
快走! – 今晚你可真不友好啊
Make way! – Not very friendly today are we.
没想到你这么勤劳啊
Very diligent. I’d never have thought.
懒人,擦干
Here you lazy, dry’em.
很安逸吧
Cosy, huh?
我希望永远能这样
I wish, it could stay like that forever.
当然能 只要我们在一起
It can, if we stay together.
永远?
Forever.
但不能待在荷兰
But not here in Holland.
他们认为我是叛徒 会追捕我
They’ll think I am a traitor. They will look for me.
我们必须澄清那事 把叛变的事实告诉他们
We’ll have to straighten that out. We know what the treason was like.
你真乐观,你真以为他们会 听一个党卫队保安部军官说话吗?
Optimist. Do you really think they’ll let you finish your talk as an SD- officer.
我们别无选择
We have no other choice.
[节目暂停,插播如下公告]
We interrupt this program for the following announcement:
[德国司令部同意撤出…]
The german command has agreed to surrender…
[…在荷兰以及德国西北 和丹麦的德军武装力量]
… Of all german armed forces in Holland, the north west of Germany and Denmark…
[全部交由第21军总司令接管]
To the commander in chief of the 21st army.
战争结束了,亲爱的 战争结束了
The war is over, my love. The war is gone.
[包括所有海军舰船]
This includes all the marine vessels.
对我们来说 只是刚刚开始
For us it is merely starting.
我从没想到过 我居然会害怕解放
I’d never thought to be afraid of liberation.
富兰肯中尉
Lieutenant Franken.
中尉
Lieutenant
解开绳索
Ropes away.
你设定好航向了吗? – 是的
Did you set course? – Yes.
6小时后我们就在汉堡了 – 很好
In 6 hours, we’ll be in Hamburg. – Very good
去下面检查一下 – 是
Have a look down below. – Yes
约瑟夫,怎么回事?
Joseph, what’s wrong.
约瑟夫?
Joseph?
约瑟夫?
Joseph?
你真以为我们会放过你吗?
Did your really think, we’d let you get away?
你怎么在这里? – 来取你的命和你的财宝
What are you doing here? – You. And your treasure.
艾莉丝!
Ellis.
艾莉丝!
Ellis.
艾莉丝!
Ellis.
艾莉丝,这里 吉普车上
Ellis. Here, on the jeep.
罗妮 – 嗨,艾莉丝,加入我们
Ronnie. – Hi, Ellis. Join us.
你怎么到这上来了? – 因为我站在前排
How did you get here? – Just stand in front.
欢声笑语,拥挤不堪
A bit of laughing and pushing around.
看,我的新男友 他拥有女孩想要的一切
Look, my new boyfriend. He has everything a girl wants.
尼龙布,巧克力,还有威士忌 我爱他!
Nylons, Chocolate and whiskey. Oh, I love him.!
上来吧 – 不了,我还有事
Come ride with me. No, I have no time.
好吧,再见
Ok, see you soon.
拜拜!拜拜!
Bye. Bye.
[卖♥♥♥国♥♥贼♥]
[Traitor]
[娼妓]
[Whore]
等一下 我们就来了
One moment, we’re coming.
威姆,那些加拿大人来了
Come, Wim. The canadians are here.
不会吧,你们还都活着?
No. You’re still alive?
是啊,惊讶吧 这么多人都想杀我们
Yes, strange huh, with all those people trying to kill us.
我以为富兰肯已经枪决了你们
I thought Franken had shot you.
他没告诉你我们逃走了?
Surely he told you we got away?
富兰肯?告诉我?
Franken? Tell me? Me?
我们已经出去躲了好几周了 才刚回来半小时
We’ve been in hiding for weeks. We just got home half an hour ago.
没人说你们要离开 – 你这是什么意思?
Who says you are not trying to leave? – What do you mean child?
加拿大战地保卫正要来接我们
I am about to be picked up by canadian field security
好,那我们跟你们一起去
Good, then we’ll join you.
那我们在你办公室等吧 – 路德维希,你这是干什么?
We’ll wait in your office. – Ludwig, what’s wrong with you?
进去!
Go inside!
坐下
Sit down.
坐下
Sit down.
你们认为 我是那次伏击的幕后黑手吗?
So you think I am guilty for the desastrous attack?
是的 还有你对你犹太客户的屠♥杀♥
Yes and for the extradiction of your jewish clients.
你胡说! 他们都是认识他多年的朋友
How dare you. Most of them knew him for years. They were friends.
我这么做有何利益?
What would be my gain?
为了偷走他们委托你的财宝 你和富兰肯!
By stealing of what they entrusted you with. You and Franken.
你告诉了他窃听器的事情
You betrayed him where the microphone was.
劫狱是你的主意
The hold up was your idea.
你设计想杀害汉斯和他的战友
You let Hans and his men get slaughtered.
等一下,等一下
Wait a minute, wait a minute.
又不是只有我知道这事 凯普斯也知道啊
I wasn’t the only one. Kuipers knew all this as well.
但是没人会让自己儿子去死
But nobody will have his own son killed
每个人都有别人不知的秘密
Every man has unknown deapths.
我能给你们看些东西吗?
May I show you something?
我们躲起来后 我夫人和我努力回想过
While we were in hiding. My wife and I tried to put things in perspective.
我检查了我的记事本
I examined my agenda.
最后我们得出了一个基本结论 对吧,亲爱的?
And we came to a radical conclusion. Didn’t we darling?
什么结论?
And that is?
你们得和我们一起去 加拿大警♥察♥那里
You’ll have to join us by going to the canadian police.
现在就告诉我
Just tell me.
作为一个律师,我不能
As a lawyer, I can’t.
我必须要保证公平性
I have to keep you unprejudiced.
一定是加拿大人来了
That will be the canadians.
每个嫌疑人都会 受到公正的审判
Every suspect deserves a fair trial.
即使是最毒辣的混♥蛋♥?
Even the biggest bastard?
也会如此
Even those.
我们来了 你?
We’re coming. You?
威姆?
Wim?
威姆?
Wim?
待在这里
Stay here.
看 – 该死的,那是蒙茨,抓住他!
Look. – God damn, that’s Müntze. Get him.
蒙茨,我们抓到蒙茨了!
Müntze, we’ve got Müntze.
我们抓到蒙茨了!
We have Müntze.
该死,那是艾莉丝·弗里斯 跟我来!
God damn. There’s Ellis de Vries. Come with me.
艾莉丝·弗里斯
Ellis de Vries.
这里!
Over here.
抓到你了,婊♥子♥!
I’ve got you. Bitch.
蒙茨上尉 拿掉他的手铐,约翰
Captain Müntze. Take of his cuffs, John.
请坐
Please sit down.
这份报告上记载了关于…
In this report a collaboration is being described between…
…蒙茨和叫凯普斯的先生合作的事情
…Müntze and a certain Mr. Kuipers.
他怎么会参与进来,上校?
Why is this man gettin involved Colonel?
凯特纳将军友好地提供帮助 帮我们弄清这些乱事
General K鋟tner has very kindly offered to clear up this mess.
凯培斯是谁? – 一个彻底的斯大林主义者
Who is this Kuipers. – A Stalinist in heart and soul.
他和蒙茨这几个月一直在共谋
He and Müntze haven been conspiring in the last few months.
只是想避免流♥血♥冲♥突♥!
To avoid bloodshed.
他在和共♥产♥主义者谈判 上校,那是我们未来的敌人
He was negotiating with the communists, Colonel, our future enemy.
你永远也搞不懂,凯特纳
You’ve got never K鋟tner.
我认为蒙茨为了保命 会不顾一切的撒谎
I consider Müntze a liar, who will do anything to save his own skin.
当然,谁不是呢?
Of course, who wouldn’t?
无论如何,我们会查出真♥相♥的 约翰,带他去牢房♥
We’ll get to the bottom of this. Take him to his cell.
如果你允许的话…
If you allow me.
约翰,等下
John.
这是死刑执行令
This is a death warrant.
蒙茨因为叛国罪 被军事法庭判处死刑
Müntze has been sentenced to death for high treason.
德国法律裁决和我无关 那些裁决都是无效的
The rulings of german law are none of my concern. Therefore the rulings are null and void.
不好意思,您肯定弄错了 英国♥军♥事法律是承认……
You have been misinformed. British military law does recognise the jurisdiction
…德国♥军♥事法庭的战地司法权的
…of german tribunals in the field
即使有条件投降后也是有效的
Even after capitulation.
具体请参见第153条
In article 153, to be exact.
你是建议我们枪决一个证人?