Saved it for our victory.
看起来你的人消息有误啊
Your Informant seems to have been mistaken.
这个人一向消息很灵通的
This person is always well informed.
这次可不是
Not this time.
很抱歉,富兰肯
My apologies, Franken.
我们的讨论还没结束
This is not the end of this discussion.
将军…
General…
蒙茨在与恐♥怖♥分♥子♥谈判
Müntze is negotiating with terrorists.
他答应他们不予以还击
He promised them, no more retaliation.
甚至对范·亨被谋杀也不还击
Even not for the murder of van Gein.
你和恐♥怖♥分♥子♥谈判?
You negotiate? With terrorists?
如果我们停止追究
The resistance is willing to stop and give in their weapons.
抵抗组织愿意停止战斗 并交出他们的武器
If we stop retaliating.
这有背于元首9月4号♥的命令 命令必须无条件执行!
This is in violation of a Fürer order of the 4th of September.
为什么要留更多的血呢,将军?
Which stays in force! – Why shed more blood?
俄♥国♥人已经到了柏林 那香槟恐怕永远也喝不到了
Russians in Berlin. That Champagne will never be drunk.
这是失败主义言论,上尉
That is defeatism.
和敌人谈判更是叛国罪
And negotiating with enemy is high treason.
警♥察♥,逮捕这个人
Police, arrest this man.
这意味着死刑,蒙茨
This means death penalty, Müntze.
我会亲自指挥你的枪决
And I will lead the firing squad.
准备好了
Ready.
汉斯,这是进去的通行证
Hans, the papers to get inside.
钥匙呢?
And the keys?
复♥制♥的 从承包商祖特菲纳那里搞到的
Duplicates. From contractor Zutfenaar.
就是那个建监狱的人
Who build the cells.
我让他自己选择 是想吃子弹,还是战后拿勋章
I let him choose: A bullet now, or a medal after the war.
他就很乐意地给我了
He gave’m gladly.
葛本,你要干什么?
Gerben, what are you up to?
我不会让你们单独去的
I will not let you go alone.
这事我决定,你留在这里 – 我不能干坐着
I decide that. You stay here. – I can’t stay here and do nothing.
我会救出那40个战友 你的任务是带他们安全离开这里
I’m going to liberate 40 man. It’s your job to get them safely out of here.
每个人都有自己的任务 钥匙给我
Everybody has a job, that one is yours. The keys.
葛本
Gerben.
蒂姆一定会回来的 我向你承诺
You will get Tim back. On my word of honour.
你怎么还不就位? – 蒙茨被捕了
Why aren’t you at your station? Müntze go arrested.
我们听说了 – 很好,德国佬自相残杀了
Yes we heard. – Good so the krauts are killing among themselves.
救出蒙茨 – 想也别想
Get Müntze out. – Over my dead body.
救出蒙茨 不然我就退出
Get Müntze out, or I’m out.
你真让我们为难
That leaves us no choice.
你真的这么看重那个混♥蛋♥? – 是的
You really think this highly of this dick? – Yes, I do.
好吧,带上他
Good. Take him.
嗨 – 嗨
Hi. – Hey
又是聚会,太好了
Nice, a party.
蒙茨被捕你一点也不担心?
Müntze being arrested doesn’t do you anything?
只要活着,就有希望
Where there is life, there is hope.
我们还能有什么希望?
What hope, do we have left?
英国兵就要来了
That the Tommy’s will arrive.
艾莉丝,我们完蛋了 我们给德国佬工作
Ellis, we’re finished. We worked for the krauts.
被富兰肯折磨过的那些人的家属 会来这里找我们算帐
The families of the poor bastards that Franken tortured will come here.
抵抗组织的人也可能杀我们
Or the resistance will kill us.
他们不会杀任何人
The resistance won’t kill anyone.
好像你知道似的
Like you know.
对,我知道
Yes, I do.
你认识那些家伙?
So you know those guys?
艾莉丝…你是?
Ellis…. What?
你是个间谍
You’re a spy.
天啊 我从没想到你竟然会是间谍
Jesus. I had never thought you would.
就像演玛塔·哈里的那个葛丽泰·嘉宝 (玛塔·哈里:一战时荷兰的女间谍)
That’s like Mata Hari, with Greta Garbo
女士们,大家在等你们
Ladies, you are expected.
你先去吧,我就来
You go ahead, I’ll join.
那个嘉宝 最后还是死了
That Garbo, huh. She did die though.
请出示证件
Show me your papers.
从乌得勒支押来的俘虏
Hostages and terrorists from Utrecht.
一共6个人,明天枪决
6 men, for the execution tomorrow.
俘虏
Hostages.
可以了
Right.
进去吧
Move along.
开门
Open up.
你把车调个头
You turn the van around.
跟我来
Follow me.
胡斯
Guus.
艾莉丝
Ellis.
"这就是我要唱得旋律"
# ja, das ist meine Melodie nach der ich singen muss
"口哨,舞动和跳动的旋律"
# nach der ich pfeifen muss und tanzen muss, und springen muss
"每个音符都会抓住你的心 每个人都为此陶醉"
# die man beim ersten Ton versteht weil sie jedem in die Beine geht
"就是这个旋律 让我感到幸福无比"
# ja, das ist eine Melodie die mich so selig macht
"当我听到这旋律 总是幸福不已"
# wenn ich sie h鰎e, hab ich immer an das GI點k gedacht
"请告诉我 你们也喜欢,我最爱的旋律"
# ach bitte sagt mir, liebt ihr sie meine kleine Lieblingsmelodie
上
Go.
蒙茨也带走? – 我们答应过艾莉丝
Müntze too? – We promised Ellis.
希姆
Siem.
嗨,我们来了
hi, come.
是我,玛登
It’s me, Maarten.
玛登
Maarten.
嗨,蒂姆 伙计
Hi Tim, old boy.
大家一起唱
All together. Chorus.
伙计们,赶快
Boys hurry up.
下面发生什么事情了?
What’s going on down there?
都在掌握之中
Nothing we can’t handle.
卫兵
Guards.
蒂姆!
Tim.
快走 – 约普!
Go. – Joop.
怎么回事? – 马上离开
What happened? – Go, now.
放松
Easy.
撞开它
Hit it.
罗妮,你去帮凯特纳先生 艾莉丝,你跟我来写份报告
Ronnie, you help K鋟tner. Ellis, come with me to write a report.
怎么样?
And?
那是个陷阱 我们完全失败了
A trap. Complete failure.
蒂姆他?
And Tim?
天啊…
oh God.
请坐吧
Have a seat.
艾莉丝,这事你办得真棒
Ellis you did a great job.
我非常满意
I am very satisfied.
应该的 每个人都该为元首尽忠
Well of course, one does what one can for the Fürer.
是啊,但结果真是 出乎意料的好
Yes, but the result is above all expectations.
这不可能 – 该死的!
It can’t be true? – God damn
他们完全陷入了我们的圈套
They have been beautifully set up with that coal hatch.
就像瓮中之鳖
Like rats in cage.
这是你应得的钱
You earned your money fair and square.
那婊♥子♥出♥卖♥♥♥了我们 肮脏的犹太骗子!
The bitch tricked us. What a dirty jewish trick.
看到没,你绝对不能相信他们 – 安静!
See, you can’t trust them. – Silence.
现在希姆莱的画像可以拿下来了 你可以亲自去拿,宝贝 (海因里希·希姆莱——党卫队首领)
Himmler can come down now. You may do that dear.
我们不再需要 这个英国玩具了
We won’t be needing this english toy now anymore.
我亲爱的凯普斯先生 向您道别了
My dear Kuipers, Lieutenant Kuipers, is saying goodbye to you now.
艾莉丝,你还要说什么吗?
Ellis, one last word?
这婊♥子♥居然在笑
She laughs. That bitch laughs.
那么晚安,你做得很好 谢谢你的合作
Good night and good watch. Thank you for your cooperation.
您真是颇费周折,亲爱的
Never bite more than you can chew, darling.
明天你就会被送上刑场 和你的蒙茨一起
Tomorrow, firing squad, along side with your Müntze.
只要我还活着 我就要她死!
Even if it’s the last thing I can do: That girl dies.
作为犹太人 她怎么能这样?
How can she do that, as a jew?
谁知道她承受了多少压力 – 即使这样…
Who knows, under how much pressure she was. – Still..
如果那是你 你选择子弹还是背叛呢
What if you had to chose between a bullet or treason.
这不是借口 无论如何,我们都要杀了她
An explanation is not an excuse. We kill the girl, no matter what.
无论如何!无论如何!
Wherever, whenever.
快走!
Move along.
空了!空了!
Empty, empty.
来,这儿
Here, come here.
不要啊,我的漂亮衣服 快,给我手帕
Oh, no my beautiful dress. Quickly a hanky.
好痒