Franken, will not be liquidated.
范·亨,我们干掉他 一样可以阻止他们
Van Gein. We kill him and it ends as well..
不能杀人 斯马尔先生,你的意见呢
No killing. Mr. Smaal, your call.
为了葛本 我正在和德国人谈判休战的事
On behalf of Gerben, I am negotiating a truce.
如果我们不再发起攻击 那么蒙茨也保证不再报复,这样也许能行
We do no more attacks and Müntze promises not to retaliate. Might work.
啊,原来富兰肯和蒙茨吵架是因为这个
Ah, so that’s why that fight happened between Franken and Müntze.
葛本,祝贺你 你救了你的蒂姆
Gerben, congratulations. You saved, your Tim.
是他和其他人! 你有什么意见吗?
Him AND others. Is that a problem for you?
我?没问题 如果那些都是“好”的荷兰人的话
Me? No. If those are the ‘good’ Dutchman
够了,艾莉丝,葛本是领导 他说不行,那么这件事就此打住
That’s enough, Ellis. Gerben is chief. If he says no, than it ends there.
再见
Good day to you.
艾莉丝
Ellis.
事情有时就是这样的 窃听器安装你干得真漂亮
Things are, the way they are. That microphone of yours, is absolutely brilliant.
艾莉丝
Ellis.
我赞成你,我们不能让 那些犹太人就这么被杀害
I agree, with you. We can’t let those jews be slaughtered.
葛本也是对的 我们不能就这么杀掉那个范·亨
Gerben is also right. We can’t just kill van Gein.
如果他只是消失了呢?
What if he just dissapears?
富兰肯会知道的 他会枪决我们的人
Franken, will know. He will have people shot.
也许他以为范·亨逃跑了
Or he thinks, van Gein has deserted.
可他们刚商量好新的名单
After he just promised him a new list?
考虑到战后,范·亨努力躲起来了 就像他自己那么说的
Van Gein, is trying to cover up, for after the war, says so himself.
如果他消失了 富兰肯会认为他只是跑了
If he disappears, Franken will think, he just ran.
凯普斯和斯马尔忽略了一件事
There’s one thing, Kuipers and Smaal pass by too easy.
某个人已经从事陷害 犹太人的勾当很久了
Someone has been setting up jews for a long time.
范·亨知道那个嫌疑人 他必须告诉我们
van Gein has a suspect. He’ll have to tell us.
不得已的话我会拷问他说出来 来,我去召集我的手下
If I have to I’ll beat it out of him. Come. I’ll round up my boys.
我不能去,我还得去见蒙茨
I can’t. I’m meeting Müntze.
只有你知道范·亨的样子 没你帮助我们找不到他的
You alone, know van Gein’s face. We can’t do anything, without you,
你必须得来
You must be in.
就是他
That’s him.
行动
Let’s go.
把你围巾给我
Give me your shawl.
动手
Now.
他没子弹了
It’s empty.
提欧
Theo.
开枪,开枪! – 我下不了手
Shoot. Shoot. – I can’t.
开枪啊! – 我不能…
Shot. – I can’t
啊,该死的!
Aaahhh.. Goddamn.
婊♥子♥,该死的婊♥子♥! 我要你死…
Bitch. Goddamn bitch. I will goddamn….
你诅咒别人
You curse.
亵渎者
Blasphemer.
你咒骂别人!
You curse.
够了,提欧 提欧,来!走了!
That’s enough, Theo. Theo, come!
啊…小心些
Aarrgghh… Be careful man.
皮肉伤,基斯 你算幸运的
Flesh wound, Kees. You got lucky.
但还是要把子弹取出来 艾莉丝,把氯仿拿来
The bullit must come out though. Ellis, take the chlorophorm.
深呼吸,基斯,深呼吸
Breathe deeply, Kees.
对,就是这样
Yes, like that.
住手!住手!
Stop it!
天啊,那鸟东西不管用 你这笨蛋!
Oh God, that shit doesn’t work, you dick!
使用期限1941年 天啊,这东西早过期了
Expriry date 1941. Jessus, that stuff is way over due.
难怪范·亨才没被放倒 – 德国佬有什么东西能保质5年?
That’s why van Gein wasn’t knocked out. – What’s still good after 5 years of krauts?
你想挨一锤子 还是喝口酒咬紧牙齿呢?
Choice: Hit by the hammer, or some booze and bite your teeth.
酒,笨蛋
Booze, dick.
干杯 – 干杯
Cheers. – Cheers.
基斯,想想快乐的事情
Kees, think of something nice.
好
OK
取出来了
Gotcha.
谢谢,笨蛋
Thanks, dick.
伙计们,合作愉快
Guys, cheers on a happy ending.
范·亨给德国佬提供了许多财宝
van Gein delivered the krauts tons.
许多?你是说几百万吧
Tons? You mean millions.
给,提欧
Come on Theo.
那些该死的荷兰人! 他们杀了我最好的战士
Damn those dutchmen. They killed my best soldier.
这位勇敢的战友 带给了我上百万的财富
That brave warrior and comrad, handed me millions.
现在他死了 被那些该死的恐♥怖♥分♥子♥枪杀了
And now he’s dead, shot by god damn terrorists.
我杀了人,我是坏人!
I shot a man. I am bad.
提欧,那是正义的 他才是杀人犯,不是你
That was justice. He’s a murderer, you are not.
不,我是的 我和纳粹一样的坏
Yes I am. I am just as bad as the nazi’s.
我说过不许这么做,不是吗? 难道我没有说过吗?
I said no, didn’t I? I said god damn No, didn’t I?
那混♥蛋♥必须死 而且,这又有什么关系呢?
The bastard had to die. Besides, what does it matter?
这样蒂姆就会被枪决,你这笨蛋!
That Tim, will face the firing squad. Dick.
还有其他40个俘虏……
Along with 40 other hostages.
都因为你这个杀死范·亨的 抵抗组织“英雄”而送命
Because you as a resistance hero, had to go and shoot van Gein.
天啊,葛本,40个? 你怎么知道的?
Jesus, Gerben. 40? How do you know?
从富兰肯那儿的窃听器里听到的
From the microphone we placed on Franken.
他的摇钱树被杀死了 他要报复
His best man killed. He wants blood.
你还在和蒙茨谈判吗?
You still negotiate with Müntze?
自从你这次行动后就没了
Not after the attack you pulled.
蒂姆没救了
Tim is as good as dead.
但你们犹太人却得救了
But your jews are saved…
艾莉丝,不要这样 都是我的错,不关其他人的事
Ellis, no. I am responsible. No one else.
我去自首 只有我才应该被枪决
I am turning myself in. Only I shall face the firing squad.
我跟你去,汉斯 我的罪孽最重
I will be beside you, Hans. I carry most of the guilt.
我也去 – 那我们都去
I will join too. – Then we all go.
站住!真是荒谬 你们都喝醉了!
Stop it, this is ridiculous. You’re all drunk.
不能让酒毁了我们的抵抗组织
Before you know it, all of the resistance will give up, because of gin.
自首不是解决问题的办法
Turning in, is not a solution.
那还能怎么办呢?
Then what is?
救出他们
Rescue them.
你不可能活着从 党卫队保安部的地下室出来的
You will not get out alive of the SD basement.
这是保安部办公室的建筑图纸 那里以前曾是银行
The building plans of the SD office, when it was still a bank.
从一个朋友那里拿到的
Got it from a friend
我来了
Here I am.
我以为你不来了呢
I thought: she’s not coming back.
回家后就忘了时间了
I lost track of time at home.
然后又碰到宵禁 我只能偷偷溜来了
And then it was curfew and I had to sneak my way in.
那是什么东东啊?
What do we have here?
你以为我是傻子吗?
How dumb do you think I am?
突然间一个漂亮女人 闯进我的生活
Suddenly a beautiful woman comes into my life.
之后她又找到我的指挥部……
Later she comes to my headquarters…
她正巧有我要找的邮票
Then she accidentally has the stamps I am looking for.
又偶然发现她是犹太人
Then she coincidentally appears to be jewish.
而且刚来这里工作不久
And as soon as she comes to work here..
富兰肯最好的间谍就被杀了
Franken’s best undercover man, gets killed.
太巧合了 你不认为吗?
Quite a coincedence don’t you think?
自己选择,要么沉默 那么我明天就把你交给富兰肯
Choice: be silent and I will hand you to Franken tomorrow.
要么你告诉我所有的事
Or you tell me everything now
除非你把枪拿开……
Only if you put away that gun…
并吻我
… and kiss me now.
我吻你了
I kissed you.
现在告诉我
Now tell me.
女士们,脱掉外衣 开始工作
Put away your jackets and get to work.
给所有的监狱打电♥话♥
Call all prisons and ask..
问一下他们共有多少俘虏
How many hostages they have…
满40个就可以了 今天押送
You can stop at 40 pieces, Delivery today.
枪决将在明早6点钟执行
Executions, will be tomorrow morning at 06:00
女士们,不用打电♥话♥了
Those calls will not be necessary.
中尉,打开你的保险柜
Lieutenant, open your safe.
当然,您要找哪个文件?
Of course. What document are you looking for?
不是,你涉嫌抢劫谋杀犹太富人
None, you are under the suspicion of robbing and killing rich jews.
我们并不反对这样…
There’s nothing against that…
但是你被控告 私自占有犹太人的财产
…but you are accused of keeping their treasure to yourself.
对于不上交犹太人财产 给帝国的人
By not handing over jewish property to the empire…
将被送上军事法庭审判 可能被判死刑,打开你的保险柜
… you risk court martial and the death penalty. Open your safe.
遵命,将军
At your order, general.
清空,快
Empty it quickly.
这里呢?
And here?
请打开
Open it please.
从39年起 我们战役开始的那一年
From ’39, when we started our campaign
我一直存着 等到我们胜利那天