And I wasn’t there.
正中目标
bulls eye.
一无所有的感觉,艾莉丝 很痛苦
To not have anything, Ellis… Isn’t much.
是啊,我明白
I know.
那声音对你来说一定好极了
For you it must be a beautiful sound.
嘘…
SShhh…
你什么也没告诉我们
You haven’t told us anything.
我真的不知道 是别人把武器放到车上的
I don’t know anything. Someone else put those weapons in the car.
你只是我们通向胜利 道路上微不足道的一小堆狗屎
You are just a little piece of shit on our road to final victory.
再过几周,俄♥国♥人就会把 你们丢入海里,连同你那些刽子手们
In a few weeks, the Russians will throw you in the sea, along with your executioners.
赏给你的
For you.
还有给你的斯大林
And for your comrad Stalin.
狗♥杂♥种♥
Dirty bastard.
真会说脏话
What a filthy language.
给他洗嘴
wash his mouth.
他在憋气
He’s holding his breath.
抬起来
Up
不到一小时你就会讲了
Within the hour you’ll talk.
就我们自己? – 是啊,其他人都逃回德国了
Are we here alone? – The rest fled back to Germany.
你坐这里吧 这样我们可以挨近些
Could you come and sit here? So we can sit next to each other.
把它打出来 再复印15份
Type it out and copy it 15 times.
你的军装脏了
You have spots on your uniform.
没事,只是些水 快点,一会还有更多事要做
It’s nothing, just water. Hurry up, there will be more to do.
你念,我打
If you read, I’ll type.
得拿掉这些,不然我打不了字
Let’s take these of, with them I can’t type.
是真的吗? – 当然了,你认为是什么啊?
Are these real? – Of course, what did you think?
从贡特尔那里拿的,漂亮吧 他的保险箱就是个宝库
Got it from Günther. Nice, huh? His safe is a real treasure hole.
芝麻开门 – 对,就是那样
Open Sesame. – Yes just like that.
还有满满一盒钻石
There’s a whole box full of diamonds.
好了
Right.
1944年4月19日 好了,开始吧
Let’s see: 1945, 19th. There we go.
艾莉丝?你可以念了
Ellis? You can start.
恐♥怖♥分♥子♥提姆图斯·凯普斯给出如下…
The terrorist Timotheus Kuipers gave the following…
你可以念的稍微快一些
You can speed up a little bit.
…供词
…statement.
我是抵抗组织的一员
I am a member of a resistance group.
我父亲,葛本·凯普斯 是这个组织的首领
My father, is head of the group: Gerben Kuipers.
很无聊,是吧?
boring, huh.
放开我!
Untranslated subtitle –
艾莉丝?
Ellis?
您在这里干吗?
What are you doing here?
和德国人交涉公正
To talk with the germans about justice.
公正?这里?
Justice, HERE?
抵抗组织的人没有人♥权♥ 但我是律师,我尽力帮助他们
People of the resistance have no rights, but as a lawyer, I try to help them nonetheless.
和像富兰肯这种人商量? 简直是浪费时间
With a guy like Franken? A waste of time.
蒂姆的窃听器
Tim’s microphone.
你怎么知道我在这里?
How did you know I was here?
我不会低估你的
I do not underestimate you.
蒙茨是个不错的家伙 你不觉得么?
That Müntze guy, is quite nice, don’t you think?
帮我一把,我们得去 装饰走廊,为元首的生日做准备
Could you give me a hand? We have to decorate the hallway for the Fürer’s birthday.
您来了,斯马尔先生 进来
Mr. Smaal, you are here. Come in.
不对,钢琴应该摆在那里
No the pian should go there.
又来一些
Some more
谢谢你 – 再见
Thank you. – Good bye.
真漂亮
That looks great.
别忘了元首在右的规则
Don’t forget to put the Fürer in the right perspective.
聚光灯给我照一下 – 上尉!
Give me a spotlight. – Captain.
这是对那3个恐♥怖♥分♥子♥的 死刑执行命令
the execution order for the 3 terrorists.
明天执行 请在这里签字
Tomorrow we shoot’em. just sign here.
绝对不行 谁也不许枪决
Absolutely not. No one is getting shot.
但他们都承认了 必须枪决他们
But they confessed, they have to be shot.
这是元首的命令,你知道的
Fürer’s order, you know that.
但我是这里的负责人
Only I am in command here.
我说不许枪决 那你就不能枪决!
No executions, if I say so.
走吧
Dismissed.
希♥特♥勒♥万岁!
Heil Hitler.
天啊,连德国人自己也开始 争起来了,战争什么时候才结束啊
Jesus, if even those germans start to fight among each other, where will it end?
照向我,跟上
To me. Follow me!
艾莉丝?
Ellis?
艾莉丝? – 我就来了
Ellis? – I’m coming
你在这里干吗? – 让他高兴些
What are you doing here? – To cheer him up.
最漂亮的留给你 – 真好
The nicest one is for you. – That’s sweet.
跟我一起回去吗?
Are you coming with me?
我得回家一趟 – 啊,那我今晚见不到你了?
Actually I have to go home. – So I won’t be seeing you tonight?
当然能见到 我只是回家取些衣服
Of course you will. I just have to pick up some clothes.
喔,亲爱的…
Oh Honey..
我的小宠物
My little animal.
小宠物…喔…
animal…. ahh…
它起作用了 – 艾莉丝
It works. – Ellis.
罗妮,罗妮… – 快,快,要来了,来了
Ronnie, Ronnie… Yes, yes, cum, cum
老天,真是个可爱的小宠物 – 不就是个傍德国佬的脏妓♥女♥吗
Jesus, what a horny animal. – Just a dirty kraut whore.
我们会让她们偿还的 – 剔光她们,再蘸上沥青
We’ll get those after the war. – Shave’m and then put their heads in tar.
然后杀了她们 – 行了,不要这么野蛮
and after that shoot’em. – come on, don’t be so primitive
我们不是为了那些而战
That’s not what we fight for.
该死的电♥话♥!
Damn, that fucking phone.
不要停,继续啊
Don’t stop, keep going.
我都快来了,你看你滴的
I almost came, watch it you’re dripping.
富兰肯 好的,让他进来
Franken. Yes, send him in.
我们今晚继续,现在快离开这里
We’ll continue tonight. And now go.
卡斯
Cas.
你好,最近怎样? – 还不错
Good day, how are you? – fine.
坐吧,上次欠的钱还没给你呢
Sit down. I still owe you money from last time.
那是什么声音? – 他正开他的保险箱
What’s that? – He’s opening his safe.
这有张新的单子给你 放桌子上了
There’s a new list before you on your desk.
不是很多 还值那么多吗?
Not many. Is it still worth it?
至少弄个50万
Easily half a million.
这可能是最后一次出手了
I think this will be the last ride.
那个声音很耳熟 – 嘘…
I know that voice. – Sssshhh…
什么?
What?
那声音让我想起那个帮我们逃跑的人 – 不要说话
It reminds me of the man who helped us flea. – Shut up.
该死,发电机不正常了 – 我去修下
Shit, the generator is cutting out. – I’ll fix it.
你可以点一下 – 不必了
You can count it. – Don’t have to.
下次运送什么时候准备好?
When can you have the next transport to be ready?
他们住的都很近 也许3天吧
They live close together. Maybe 3 days?
就是他 那个范·亨
That’s him. That’s van Gein.
那些富裕的犹太人 都是来自同一个圈子的
Those rich jews always come from the same circles.
不关你的事
None of your business
如果我想的话 我可以找到你的线人
If I wanted to, I could find out who your informant is.
那会要了你的命
This could cost you your head.
也可能在战后救我的命
Or save mine after the war.
战后我就不会在这里了 来喝一杯吧
After the war, I won’t be here. Come let’s have a drink.
为下一批愚蠢的犹太人干杯
To the next load of stupid jews.
那次遇到德国巡逻船 不是什么巧合
So it wasn’t a coincedence, that german boat.
是个陷阱 他们一直按着名单来
It was a trap. They’re just working on a list.
什么名单?
What list?
有钱犹太人的名单,他们假装答应 带他们去比利时,却会路上杀掉你
Jews with money. They promise to take them to Belgium, but instead they kill them.
你怎么知道? – 因为我也被算计过
How do you know? – Cuz I have been set up to.
因为我的全家都被他们屠♥杀♥了
Because I have seen my whole family being slaughtered.
天啊,艾莉丝… 真是太可怕了
Jesus, Ellis…. That’s horrible.
范·亨是谁 – 他假扮是抵抗组织的人
Who is this van Gein? He poses as someone of the resistance.
他告诉犹太人说,可以帮他们逃跑 但确保带上钱财以维持生计
He tells jews, that they can run for it, just make sure to bring your money.
富兰肯就等着他们来 然后杀光他们,再掠夺钱财
Franken, waits for them, kills them and finally robs them.
因此现在又有新的 将要受害的名单来了
So now there’s a new list of potential victims.
我们不能让他们得逞
We cannot let that happen.
可我们不知道名单里都是些谁 又都在哪里
We don’t know who they are, or where they are.
如果我们直接杀了那个富兰肯呢? – 嗯,干掉那个杂种
What if we just kill Franken? – Yes, stop that bastard.
不,如果我们杀了他 他手里的二三十个俘虏就会被送上刑场
NO, if we kill him, 20- 30 hostages will line up against a wall.
如果我们不杀他 那就会有二三十个犹太人被杀
We don’t shoot Franken and 20- 30 jews will be killed.
难道随便一个犹太人的生命 都比一个优秀的荷兰人要珍贵吗?
Is the life of a random jew, worth more than a good Dutchman?
谁决定的,你吗?
Who decides that, you?
不能干掉富兰肯