Disgusting. My sympathies.
我要去为女王和国家作些事
I am supposed to work for queen and country
去接近一个党卫队保卫部的高级官员
… by getting friendly with a high ranking SD- Officer.
甚至可能和他上♥床♥
maybe even sleep with him.
那你就要靠你自己了 无法帮助你
You’re on your own with that. Can’t help you with that.

No.
也许这里的某样东西可以帮到我
But maybe there’s something in here, that can help me.
我是来见蒙茨上尉的
I am here to see captain Müntze
真的?什么事情?
really and why?
是关于皇宫的事 关于女王威廉敏娜本人
It’s about the royal house. Queen Wilhelmina in person.
送她去蒙茨上尉那里
send her to captain Müntze
请稍坐一会,他马上就来
You are being expected. Wait over there.
弗里斯小姐
Ms. de Vries..
真是个惊喜 我肯定是交了什么好运气
What a surprise. To what do I owe the pleasure?
我在荷属印度群岛的 亲戚常常写信联♥系♥
I have family in the dutch Indies. They always wrote.
我母亲一直留着这些信 我就把邮票弄下来给你带来了
My mother kept the letters. I have softened the stamps off for you.
用水蒸汽弄下来的
with steam.
太棒了
Amazing.
漂亮,真漂亮
beautiful, very nice.
你好
Good day.
放那边吧,罗妮 我可不想弄脏了这些漂亮邮票
Put it over there, Ronnie. I don’t want to damage these lovely stamps.
我帮你倒水吗? – 不用了,我自己来吧
Shall I serve you? – No don’t bother, I’ll do that.
尝尝那些巧克力,英国的
Take some of the chocolate. British.
偶然弄到的
We got them by chance.
吃吧
Take some.
你这些邮票原来都留着干吗的
What were you planning to do with these stamps.
没什么啊,就是在我的抽屉里放着
Nothing special, they were in a drawer in my place.
差不多都是我所没有的 威廉敏娜邮票
Almost all the Wilhelmina stamps I don’t have
如果你喜欢 就全部给你吧
If you see anything of interest, take it.
谢谢你 太感谢了
Thank you. I appreciate it.
进来
Yes.
关上门
close the door.
上尉,您的车准备好了
Captain, your car is ready.
已经好了? 请帮我拿上帽子和大衣
Already? Take my hat and coat please.
真糟糕,要工作了 我还没来得及挑选呢
Too bad, duty calls. I haven’t been able to choose yet.
那就都留在你这里吧
Then I’ll leave them here.
谢谢
Thank you.
我觉得我吃了太多的巧克力 这不好吧?
I think I ate too much chocolate. Is that bad?
我不是每天都能吃到的
I don’t get it everyday.
我要去参加一个聚会 那有更多好吃的
I have to go to a party. There will be much more to eat there.
你回家带上你的唱片和留声机 然后和我一起去,怎么样?
What if you could go home and pick up your phonograph and records and join me?
我来自己唱怎么样?
How about I sing?
那更好
Even better.
没有海牙的保安部 我们是不可能成功的
Without the SD from The Hague. All our successes had not been possible.
你们和恐♥怖♥分♥子♥的斗争 就是我们的斗争
Your fight against the terrorists is our fight.
我们将和元首一起 为一个自♥由♥的欧洲而战!
With the Fürer we fight for a free europe.
希♥特♥勒♥万岁
Heil Hitler.
希♥特♥勒♥万岁
Heil Hitler.
开始奏乐,富兰肯
And now music. Franken.
"旗帜飘扬 看我们队伍多雄壮"
# die Fahne hoch die Reihen fest sind geschIossen
"突击队前进 脚步坚定从容"
# SA marschiert mit ruhig festem Schritt
"倒在赤色分子枪口下的同志们"
# Kam’raden, die Rotfront und Reaktion erschossen
"你们的精神与我们同行 与队伍同行"
# marschier’n im Geist in unser’n Reihen mit
"倒在赤色分子枪口下的同志们"
# Kam’raden, die Rotfront und Reaktion erschossen
"你们的精神与我们同行 与队伍同行"
# marschier’n im Geist in unser’n Reihen mit
弗里斯小姐?
Ms. de Vries?
你没事吧?
Everything OK?
香槟酒闹的
The champagne didn’t go down well.
我现在是一点酒都不能沾
I am not used to any alcohol anymore.
但是,现在又好了
But, I’m alright now.
要不要我唱歌♥啊?
Shall I sing some?
将军,女士们,先生们
General, ladies and gentlemen…
很荣幸向你们介绍 艾莉丝·弗里斯
It is my great honour to present you Ellis de Vries.
她将给我们唱歌♥
She will sing some for us.
谁要点歌♥?
Any requests.
《罗拉》,《时髦的罗拉》
Lola. Die fesche Lola.
对,《罗拉》,《罗拉》
Yes, Lola, Lola
"我是时髦的罗拉"
# ich bin die fesche Lola
"是最时髦的宠儿 有个自动钢琴机,就在我家大厅里"
# der Liebling der Saison. ich hab’ein Pianola. zu Haus in mein’m Salon.
"我就是时髦罗拉 没有男人不爱我"
# ich bin die fesche Lola mich liebt ein jeder Mann
"但我的自动钢琴机 谁也不许碰"
# doch an mein Pianola da lass ich keinen ‘ran
罗拉,罗拉
Lola, Lola
"我是时髦的罗拉 是现在最时髦的宠儿"
# ich bin die fesche Lola der Liebling der Saison
"有个自动钢琴机,就在我家大厅里"
Ich hab’ein Pianola. zu Haus in mein’m Salon.
"如果谁想引开我 引我离开大厅"
# und wer mich will begleiten da d’runten aus dem Saal
"我就用拳捶他 再狠踢他一脚"
# den hau ich auf der Saiten und treff’ihn aufs Pedal
罗拉!
Lola.
再见
bye
再见
bye
那么…
so?
什么?
so what?
我想看看你的邮票
I’d like to see your stamps.
邮票太多了
There’s quite many of them.
我有的是时间
I have lots of time.
我可没有多余的牙刷
I don’t have any toothbrush for you.
刷好了
brushed.
不错啊
Not bad.
从被我们赶出去的 资本家手里夺来的
from the capitalists, we kicked out.
掠夺是属于胜利者的
the loot is for the winners.
完全正确
exactly.
你唱得很好 原来你在哪里演出?
You sing well. Where did you sing.
在柏林 跟剧团在酒店表演
In Berlin. Cabaret, revue.
你真该继续唱下去
You should have continued.
现在没人需要那些了
There is no need for that anymore now.
你头发以前是黑色的
Your hair is normally black.
现在流行金发,不是么?
Blond is fashion now.
或许这能使你活下来 如果你是犹太人的话
Or this fashion, will help you survive, for instance if you are a jew.
对,那又怎么样呢?
So what?
这也是犹太族的?
Are these jewish?
这也是犹太族的?
Are these jewish?
这里也是金色的 你真是个完美主义者
Also blond. A perfectionist
哦,对不起 – 进来吧,都是女孩
Oh, sorry. Come on in. girls are allowed.
你做完爱后也要小便吗? 今晚你唱得棒极了
Do you also have to pee, after sex? You were really great tonight.
蒙茨雇用你了吗? 你是想找份工作,对吧?
Did he hire you, Müntze? You came looking for a job, right?
还没,我确实想找一个 但我不是国家社♥会♥主♥义♥党成员
No, but I am searching for one. But I am no party (NSB) member
我也不是 虽然我也支持他们
Neither am I, although I do agree with them.
荷兰毕竟是德国的一部分了
Holland is after all a piece of Germany.
大家都说类似德国方言
We all speak a sort of german dialect.
啊,真好,真的肥皂
Oh, nice: real soap.
还有丰盛的食物和饮料 你还能奢望更多吗?
And good food and great drinks. What more do you want?
罗妮?
(FRANKEN:) Ronnie?
只要保证,那些高级军官 永远都想要你
Make sure, a high ranked kraut never gets enough of you.
贡特尔,在这里 – 罗妮?
Günther. Over here. – Ronnie?
你们俩正在玩吗?
Are you playing with each other?
我们正在谈工作 艾莉丝想在我们这里做事
We were talking about work. Ellis would like to work for us.
德语歌♥唱得这么棒的人 可以马上被雇用
Someone who sings such good german is hired right away.
前提是…
That is if…
你得通过体♥检♥
you pass the inspection.
如果这还不健康 真不知道什么是了
If that isn’t healthy, I don’t know what is…
不,不,那是给蒙茨上尉的
NO, NO, these are reserved for captain Müntze.
你去哪儿了? – 在厕所
Where were you? On the toilet.
富兰肯给了我一份工作
Franken offered me a job.
好主意,你可以明天开始 帮助筹备元首的生日
Good idea. You can start helping with the Fürer’s birthday tomorrow.
我看到你结过婚了 有可爱的孩子
You’re married, I see. Nice kids you have.
曾经是的
Was. I was married.
现在不是了?
Not anymore?
不,不再是了
NO, not anymore.
戈林曾发誓说
Göring, had sworn…
英国不会向德国投炸♥弹♥
… that no english bomb would fall on Germany.
克莉斯蒂娜和我孩子们 躲在了错误的地方
Christina, was with the children in the wrong hideout.
我当时不在