‘Handle with care’ it says.
办公室里还有些手提箱
There’s still some suitcases left in the office.
开始装货,伙计们
Start loading up, guys.
举起手来! 不许动!
Hands up. Don’t move.
我的上帝,我们杀了5个人 我们都做了些什么啊?
Oh my god, we took 5 lives. What have we done?
不是他们死就是我们死,提欧
It was them or us, Theo.
开始装车,我们得马上离开 我去看着外面
Let’s load up, we have to leave. I’ll check outside.
天哪,汉斯真是个冷血杀手
Goddamn. He’s such a cold one, Hans.
他是最棒的神射手 – 如果他没击中…
He’s a top marksman. – And if he had missed…
他不会失手 汉斯是“爱国者”里最好的射手
He never misses. Hans was the best marksman of Pro Patria.
那是什么? – 一个学生射击俱乐部
What’s that? – A student shooting club.
学生神射手俱乐部 汉斯,玛登和我都是会员
THE student marksman club. Hans, Maarten and me were members.
我们一起工作 帮助犹太人
And we work together for helping the jews.
汉斯很了不起 他能帮你完成任何事
Hans is great, he’ll get you through anything.
没发现德国佬 他们应该正忙着自己的事呢
No Kraut to be seen. They were working on their own.
脱下他们的军装 我们可以利用每样东西
Take off their uniforms. We can use everything.
我们可以给他们 一个基♥督♥教式的埋葬
We’ll have to them a christian burial.
哦,是吗? 这里有很多深坑,提欧
Oh yeah? There are lots of deep holes here, Theo.
你可以把他们都仍进去
You can throw’em in there by yourself.
那是我的枪,你在想什么啊
That’s my gun. What did you think.
你又怎么知道我在想事情
What did you think, I was thinking?
检查!把证件都准备好
Check. Keep your ID’s ready.
我们是恋人,对么?
We’re in love right?
好吧…现在开始
Well.. here it goes.
打开所有的箱子
Open all suitcases.
我开枪引开他们,你去拉紧急制动 跳车逃跑,不要想其它的事
I’ll shoot. You pull the emergency brake. Leave the train and run. Can’t think of anything else.
离我远点,你这个混♥蛋♥
Stay away from me, you dirty bastard.
(德语)你好
(German:) good day.
可以帮你吗? – 谢谢
Can I help you? – Thank you.
很重吧?
Heavy, huh?
漂亮女士可不应该提这么重的箱子
Beautiful ladies, should not carry heavy bags.
那是我的唱片和留声机
My records and my phonograph.
谢谢 – 你很喜欢音乐?
Thank you. – You like music, very much?
那是我的职业 – 战前我是名歌♥手
That’s my job. I used to be a singer, before the war.
艾莉丝·弗里斯 – 路德维希·蒙茨
Ellis de Vries. – Ludwig Müntze
打开你的箱子,证件
Open your suitcase. Papers.
很精彩吗?
Exciting?
非常精彩,对我来说
Very exciting. For me that is.
邮票啊 我从小就喜欢这个
Postage stamps. I loved those as a child.
这些都是异国邮票 – 我从6岁就开始收集邮票了
all those far away countries. – I collect them since I was six.
这可能正是我学习地理的原因
Probably why I studied geography.
检查
Inspection.
你没看到我正忙吗? 去查下一个
Can’t you see I’m busy? Move along.
是,上尉
Yes, captain.
我可以看看吗? 我保证很小心
Can I look? I’ll be very gentle.
波兰…法国…
Polski… France…
我总会收集 我驻扎过的国家的邮票
I always collect the countries where I am stationed.
首先是波兰,然后法国 现在这里
First Poland, then France and now here.
你在我们的女王这里停下来了
You’ve stopped with our queen.
荷属印度群岛的 威廉敏娜邮票
The Wilhelmina stamps from the dutch Indies.
我不知道是否还能够收集全
I don’t know if I’ll ever get them complete.
上尉,这里
Hauptsturmfürer, over here.
不,那些是我的东西
No, these are mine.
非常愿意送你回家 这样就不用你自己拿了
I’d be glad to take you home. So you don’t have to carry them.
不用了 有人接我的,非常感谢
That’s not necessary. I am being picked up. Thank you very much.
也许我们还会见面
Maybe I’ll see you around.
希望如此 再见
I’d like that. Good bye.
你真会调情啊 – 是吗
You flirt very easy. Yes, well men…
他叫蒙茨,人还不错
Müntze, he’s called. Quite a nice guy.
党卫队保安部的头目 抵抗组织很多人都死于他手
Chief of the SD. Because of him lots of people of the resistance have died.
那种人也会收集邮票?
And a man like that collects stamps?
如果战后他被送上刑场 我会很高兴说:开枪!
If he ever faces the wall after the war, I’ll be glad to say: Fire.
小心 – 对不起
Watch out. – Sorry.
看,他找到一些
Look, he found something.
小心!
Watch it.
葛本先生,是我们的汽车
Mr. Gerben, it’s our car.
不要碰那些!
Don’t touch that.
弄开,快! – 卡住了
Open up. OPEN. – It’s jammed.
天啊
Jesus.
他们发现了武器!
They’ve seen the weapons.
快出来,跑!
Get out. Run.
嘿,站住!
Hey, stop there.
葛本 – 该死的
Gerben. – God damn.
葛本!
Gerben.
太晚了,他们会抓住你的 – 那是我儿子!
You’re too late. They’ll get you. – He’s my son.
他们抓住你的话我们就都完了 你知道太多,他们会拷问出来的
If they get you, we’re all fucked. You know too much: They’ll beat it out of you.
凯普斯先生,我们无能为力
Mr. Kuipers, there’s nothing more we can do.
把所有东西都带到赛伦提默 艾莉丝,你带上那些装空投物资的手提箱
Here, take everything to Silentium. Ellis, you take the suitcases of the dropping.
汉斯,给他们打电♥话♥ 告诉他们我们这里已经暴露了
Here Hans, call them. Tell them there’s a contamination here.
这要感谢那个叫蒙茨的混♥蛋♥ 现在蒂姆被抓了
Thanks to that arse called Müntze, they now have Tim.
等下
Wait a minute.
请告诉他们汤馆现在关门了
Please tell’em the soup kitchen is now closed.
你在火车上遇到蒙茨的,对吧?
You met this Müntze in the train, right?
他有些喜欢你吧 – 那杂种喜欢上她了
And he kinda liked you. The bastard, adored her.
不要那么敏感
Oh don’t overreact.
他给我看他的邮票 他正收集威廉敏娜的邮票
He showed me his stamps. He’s collecting Wilhelmina.
你愿意和他接触到什么程度?
How far, would you be willing to go with him.
什么程度?
How far?
你是说跟他上♥床♥? – 这样说太不雅了
You mean: Sleep with him? That’s a rude way of saying it.
我希望说清楚 你是那个意思吧?
I like things to be clear. Is that what you mean?
你能做到什么程度? 为了蒂姆,还有其他人
How far would you go? For Tim. For the others.
只要蒙茨愿意的话 我都做,可以不?
As far as Müntze is willing to go. OK?
真是罪恶 死人裹新装,活人穿旧衣
a deadly sin: A good suit for a dead body, while everyone else walks in rags.
顾客就是上帝 – 她把箱子放哪里了?
The customer remains king. Where did she put the suitcase?
那边,办公室里
Over there, in the office.
你考虑到了每个细节 都是为了那个混♥蛋♥德国佬
You think of everything. And that for that fucking kraut.
走开,不关你的事
Go away. This is none of you business.
火车上遇险后,也许可以有点… – 不,一点也不行
After the train incident, maybe a little? No, not even a little.
好吧,我是来拿手提箱的
Alright. I am here for the suitcase.
那儿
Over there.
该死的,都湿透了
Goddamn. It’s soaking wet.
碎了? – 希望没有,是胰岛素
It broke? – I hope not. It’s insuline.
有些人必须要靠它 那些糖尿病人,如果没有胰岛素的话…
There’s a dying need for that. Imagine a diabetic, without his insuline…
那他就得说再见了 – 告诉我详情
…he can say bye bye. – Tell me about it.
你也有糖尿病? 我倒是没注意
You have it as well? I never noticed.
不,我很健康
No I don’t. I am healthy.
别看了!
Stop watching.
剧团里有个患糖尿病的喜剧演员 每次演出前都要进行注射
At the revue, there was diabetic comedian. He always injected before a performance.
如果注射过多的话,他还得 吃一堆巧克力,真是受罪
Then he had to eat a lot of chocolate, if he injected too much. A never ending bother.
是啊,但总比痛苦死去要好
Yes, but still better than dying of pain.
这些英国货 至少一半都碎了
British bastards. At least half of it is broken.
医院可要高兴了
The hospital will be happy with that.
你要胰岛素干吗?
…………
不要问了 我也不会泄漏什么秘密
Don’t ask, so I can’t give away any secrets.
扎到了,医生 好痛,好痛
It stings, doctor. It stings, It stings, It stings,
要不要医生看一眼啊?
Shall the doctor have a look at it?
这样我还是第一个尝鲜啊
So I am still the first one.
进来
Yes?
威姆,那个女孩又来了 这回她看起来像是简·哈洛(女演员)
Wim, the girl is here again. This time she looks like Jean Harlow.
瑞秋,你回来了?
Rachel. You’re back?
我们没能越过俾斯伯士河
We never got any further than the Biesbosch.
你的父母和马科斯… 他们和你一起的,不是吗?
And your parents and Max… They joined you didn’t they?
我们突然遇到德国人的巡逻船…
Suddenly there was a patrol boat of the krauts and..
真不幸
Stupid coincedence
奇怪,他们都死了 我却哭不出来
Strange. Everybody’s dead and I can’t cry for them.
谁带你们过去的? – 一个船长,我想他也死了
Who fared you over? – A skipper. Also dead, I think.
但总有人把你们带到 俾斯伯士河,对吗?
But someone brought you to the Biesbosch, right?
一个地下组织的人
A man from the underground.
是谁?
Who was that?
范·亨,我记得别人这么叫他
van Gein, he was called I think.
我深表同情