Half of it?
如果可以,最好是美元或珠宝 我不想占过多地方
In dollars and jewels, if possible. I don’t want it to take up too much space.
你得在收据上签个字
You’ll have to sign the receipt.
我需要以后向你父亲说明
I have to justify this to your father later on.
您知道我父母在哪里吗?
Do you know where my parents are?
不知道 也不想知道
No, I don’t know and I don’t want to know.
在哪里签? – 这里
Where do I sign? – Here.
等下 – 你不要清点一下?
Hold on. You don’t want to check first?
不了,我相信您
No, I trust you.
瑞秋,你不能盲目相信别人 那种时代已经过去了
Rachel, you can’t trust someone blindly. Those times are over.
请出示证件
Checkpoint: Show me you papers.
范·亨,党卫队保安部 押载被捕的犹太人
Van Gein, from the SD, with a load of arrested jews.
十个
10 pieces
好的,可以通过了 旅途愉快
Check. You may continue. Have a good trip.
希♥特♥勒♥万岁
Heil Hitler.
希♥特♥勒♥万岁
Heil Hitler.
出来吧
Come out.
我们走
Let’s go.
瑞秋,瑞秋!
Rachel. Rachel.
马科斯,那是我弟弟
Max. That’s my little brother.
我们也在 – 妈妈
We’re here too. – Mum.
我的孩子
my girl.
嘘…小声些 来,来
Sshh.. Be quiet, come, come
你们怎么到这里来的 – 通过他
How did you get here? – Throug. him.
他说你准备渡河 – 然后我们也想过去
He said, you were going to cross. – Then we wanted to go too.
这是罗布,帮助过我
This is Rob, he helped me.

Hi.
不要推挤,小心些 向前
Don’t push, be careful, go forward.
过去,坐下
Come and sit.
请坐下
Please, sit.
快些,小伙子
Hurry up boy.
他刚动过手术
He’s just had an operation.
4天前刚做的手术
4 days ago.
对不起,我不知道
I’m sorry, I didn’t know.
麻烦你撤掉木板
Could you throw away the plank?
你不和我们一起?
You’re not joing us?
不了,这里开始船长接手
No, the skipper will take it from here.
一路顺风
safe travels
太太,请摘掉它 夜里太显眼
Lady, take that off. It glows too much in the dark.
我连睡觉都带着的
I keep it on even in my sleep.
那就把领子系紧些 德国佬眼睛很灵
Then move up your collar. The krauts see everything.
我们出发
Let’s go.
看,姜饼,聚会上剩下来的 现在派上用场了
Look: gingerbread. Saved it for a party. That means now.
你出什么事了?
What happened to you?
急性阑尾炎 他差点不能和我们走
Acute appendix infection. He almost couldn’t join us.
我的律师及时给我们找了大夫
My notary found us doctor just in time.
大夫偷偷地帮他做了手术 – 就在厨房♥的桌子上
He operated him secretly. – On the kitchen table.
斯马尔先生知道你们在哪里吗?
Did mr. Smaal know where you were?
当然,他给了我们藏身处的地址
Of course. He gave us the address of the hideout.
他坚持对我说他不知道,奇怪
Odd, he kept repeating he didn’t know.
不,他只是谨慎
No, careful.
你们的藏身处在哪里? – 在一无聊的杂货店主家的阁楼里
Where was your hideout? – In the attic of a boring grocer’s man
一个社♥会♥主♥义♥者,但还算不错 – 不过还是布鲁塞尔好
A socialist, but still good. – but Brussels is better.
现在我们不会再分开了,对吧? – 是啊
Now, we’ll never be separated again, right? – right.
为什么我们向东边开?
Why are we going east?
你怎么知道?
How can you tell?
战前 我当过一艘大船上的舵手
I used to be helmsman on a big ship. Before the war.
战前我在荷-美航线上工作 我正在弯曲前进
Before the war I was on the Holland- America line. I am zigzagging
很好
Excellent.
下车 打开货舱
Get out. Show me your cargo.
打开 – 是个死人
Open up. – But she’s dead.
她得了很厉害的病 – 斑疹伤寒症
but it’s a very bad disease. – Typhus.
打开!
Open it.
关上吧
Close it.
天啊,我差点窒息了
Man, I almost choked.
我们从没被抱怨过
We never get any complaints.
至少留了一厘米的空隙 你看
At least a centimetre of space. Look.
不能再宽了,否则会被注意到 – 不,我是说下雨
Can’t do any wider, otherwise they’ll notice. – No, I mean in the rain.
我很难保持脸不动
I could hardly keep my face still.

Come.
你可以在这里清洗一下
You can clean yourself up over there.
给,用这个
Here, use this.
我真不知道该怎么答谢你们
I don’t know, how I will ever be able to thank you.
你可以松开这个… – 你可以走了,约普
You could untie these… Take a hike, Joop.
应该感谢找到你的那个人
Instead thank the people who found you…
没通知党卫队保安部 而是告诉了我们
for warning us instead of warning the SD.
我们要染一下你的头发
We’ll paint that.
爸爸
Dad-
凯普斯
Kuipers.
艾莉丝·弗里斯
Ellis de Vries.
你会习惯这个名字的 身份证怎么样?
You’ll get used to the name. Do you have a good ID?
没问题,爸爸,比真的还像
All fine, dad. More than real.
好的
Yes.
以前做过饭没有? – 我常在家里做饭,犹太人的饭菜
Did you ever do any cooking? – Yes, i used to at home, kosher.
这个就没有必要了吧
There’s no demand for that anymore.
对不起 – 你可以留在这里
Sorry. – You can stay here.
但是你得工作
But you’ll have to work.
越累越好
The harder, the better.
她家里的人被党卫队杀害了
Her whole family was murdered, by the SS.
总有一天,我们会报仇的 艾莉丝
Some time, we’ll get back to them, Ellis.
五个月后
five month later
艾莉丝,过来一下
Ellis, come here.
我们需要一个替补 你可以做一个替补吗?
We need a substitute. Could you be a replacement.
工作就是工作 – 即使是危险的工作?
Work is work. – Even if it’s dangerous?
我还有什么可以失去的呢?
What do I have to lose?
你的生命
Your life.
她明天和我一起去? – 是的
She’ll travel with me tomorrow? – Yes.
新情报员,艾莉丝
The new courier, Ellis
我是汉斯 – 艾莉丝
I am Hans. – Ellis.
请坐
Have a seat.
好,每个人都知道程序了 凯普斯小组去应付技术方面
Ok, everybody knows the procedure. The group Kuipers handles the technical side.
你好 – 你好
Hello. – Hello.
…我们提供掩护
.. we as KP will give cover.
他几点到? – 七点半
At what time he’ll arrive? – 7:30
风向呢? – 北-北-西
Wind direction? – North- north- west.
约普,你打头阵 南-南-东
Then you’ll take the lead, Joop: south- south- east
红灯 – 你待在200米处,基斯
Red. – You stay at 200 metres, Kees.
没其它的了? 我可不是杰西·欧文斯(著名短跑运动员)
No further: I am not Jesse Owens.
蓝灯,基斯 – 我负责发信♥号♥♥
Blue, Kees. – And I give the signs.
还有其它问题么? 把松子酒递给我
Any further questions? Then pass on the gin.
我做什么工作呢?
And what’s my job in this boys club?
你扮作我的未婚妻 适时地亲吻几下
You can play my fiancee. Just kissing around somewhat.
你们扮作夫妇 这样德国佬就不会过多注意你们
You’ll be playing a couple. So the krauts won’t be paying attention.
只是亲吻?
Just kissing? That’s all?
小伙子们
Boys.
为了女王!
To the queen.
为了威廉敏娜(荷兰女王),蒂姆 你这个共♥产♥主义佬
To Wilhelmina, Tim. You old communist.
干杯!
Cheers.
还有一分钟,我们开始
One minute to go. Let’s begin.
好了,你能拿一下么?
Okay, can you take this?
巧克力 有2年没吃到过了
Chocolate. Haven’t had this for 2 years.
艾莉丝,你明天携带这个箱子 小心些,里面有无线电装置
Ellis, you’ll be carrying this tomorrow. Be careful, there’s radio equipment in there.
音乐,太好了 我们是要跳舞么?
Music, nice. Are we going to swing?
是一个接收机
A transmitter receiver.
我要去党卫队保安部的 总部里放置一个窃听器
I am going to plant a microphone in the head office of the SD.
但那里防卫很严,不是吗? – 我是电♥话♥公♥司♥的维修技术员
But that’s heavily guarded, right? – I am a maintenance technician at the phone company.
德国佬一直需要我们 我可以自♥由♥进出,没问题
The krauts need us all the time. I can walk in and out, no problem.
一切都准备好了 就在等这个呢
Everything’s prepared. I was just waiting for this.
我的东西也在里面吗? – 这里
Is my stuff in there too? – Here.
我不能拿着它过街
I can’t take this across the street.
上面写着英语“小心搬运”