Lured to the Biesbosch and then murdered and robbed.
这里,我父母 – 他们也是汉斯的病人?
Here, my parents. – Were they patients of Hans?
不是,但我弟弟得了急性阑尾炎
No, but my brother got an acute appendix problem.
我父母去求助斯马尔 他告诉他们去找汉斯医生
They asked Smaal, for help, who sent in Doc Hans.
这里写着: 阿克斯曼医生拜访斯坦恩
It says here: ‘Dr A. visits Stein.’
我们这位“善良的兄弟” 就给他做了手术
Our good samaritan even operated him
不错了,要知道他根本 不是外科医生
Not bad, he wasn’t even a surgeon.
然后他告诉了富兰肯 把他们都出♥卖♥♥♥了
Then he called Franken and turned them in.
富兰肯让范·亨去设计诱骗 2天后他们就都死了
Franken had van Gein turn up and 2 days later they were dead.
我不明白,汉斯他…
I don’t understand. Hans…
你知道他去年被捕的事情吗? – 不知道
Did you know he got arrested last year? – No?
幸运的是,德国人总是 把所有文件拷贝15份
Thank God, the germans always made 15 copies of everything.
这是德国人的正式逮捕令 看
This is the official german arrest sheet. See.
汉斯·阿卡斯曼医生 1944年2月19日被捕
Dr. H Akkermans, arrested 19.02.1944
签名:富兰肯
Signed: G. Franken.
3周后斯马尔记载: 阿卡曼斯医生,因证据不足被释放
3 weeks later Smaal wrote down: Dr. A. got out, due to lack of proof.
他和富兰肯做了交易
He made a deal with Franken.
混♥蛋♥!
The bastard.
他居然杀了自己的人 – 基斯,玛登,每个人
He had his own people killed. – Kees, Maarten, everyone.
这样就不会有人问 他们的犹太客户都到哪里去了
So no one could ask where there jewish clients had been.
你逮捕他了吗? – 没有,他消失了
Did you arrest him? – No, he vanished.
消失的无影无踪了 屋子是空的
In thin air. His house is empty.
我们刚从他那里来 – 那些装满掠夺物的箱子也不见了
We just came from there. The suitcases with the loot are gone.
葛本?
Gerben?
好的
Yes.
我们要回去了 我已经向各检查站发了汉斯的汽车牌号♥
We have to get back. I telexed Hans’ licence plate to all the checkpoint.
上尉,我想留在葛本这里
Captain… I’ll stay with Gerben.
"格林奇万岁,女王万岁"
# oranje boven oranje boven, leve de koningin
看,这是汉斯的吉普车
Look. That’s Hans’ Jeep.
灵车不见了
The hearse is gone.
他想溜走 – 他会去哪里?
He’s trying to sneak away. – Where can he go to?
我猜是比利时,但是上尉说 他们正在检查各个路卡
Belgium, I think. But the captain said, they’re checking all the road blocks.
你来开车
You drive.
我给战地保安部打电♥话♥
I’ll call Field security.
那离我们这不远 不用了,谢谢
That’s not far from here. No, thanks.
一封锁站刚看到一辆灵车 正向荷兰的迪普驶去
A hearse has been seen near a blockade in the direction of ‘t Hollands Diep.
前面,前面向右拐
Here, turn right.
证件 – 但我刚被检查过啊
Papers. – But I have just been checked.

Let go.
放手
Let go.
威利?
Willi?
快,到后面去 – 威利,发生什么事了?
Quick, to the back. – Willi, what’s happening?
发生什么事了,该死的!
What’s happening, goddammit?
是谁?艾莉丝? 艾莉丝,是你吗?
Who are you? Ellis? Ellis, is that you?
不要这样做,该死!
Don’t do it. Goddammit.
该死的,让我出去 艾莉丝?
Goddammit, let me out. Ellis?
艾莉丝,不要啊 艾莉丝
Ellis, please don’t. Ellis.
让我出去,艾莉丝,求求你了 我们可以谈谈
Let me out, Ellis, please. We can talk about this?
艾莉丝,你看
Ellis, look.
都给你,珠宝,金条 我这里还有更多
All for you. Jewelry. I’ve got more. Jewels. Gold.
给,美元 拿着
American dollars. Take it.
只要你打开棺材,艾莉丝
Just open the coffin, Ellis.
你在做什么啊?
What are you doing?
艾莉丝?该死
Ellis? Goddammit.
艾莉丝,你在干吗?
Ellis, what are you doing?
你在干什么?
What are you doing?
艾莉丝?
Ellis?
艾莉丝?不要!该死
Ellis? Don’t Goddammit.
艾莉丝
Ellis.
不要这样 我和这事无关
Don’t. I have nothing to do with this.
打开它,该死 让我出去!
Open it. Goddammit. Let me out. Goddammit.
不要,不要!
I want to… Don’t… Don’t
该死
Goddammit.
该死
Goddammit.
艾莉丝,不要
Ellis? Don’t
不要这样!艾莉丝?
Don’t Ellis?
听我解释,亲爱的
Let me explain, honey.
让我..
Let me…
该死的,你这臭婊♥子♥!
Goddammit. You dirty whore.
我会抓住你的,婊♥子♥ 肮脏的妓♥女♥
I’m going to get you, bitch. Dirty kraut whore.
我会抓住你的 你死定了
I’m going to get you. You’re going to die.
我们本该早打开棺材了
We should be opening his coffin, by now.
是的,我们是该
Yeah, we should.
怎么处理这些钱财呢?
What do we do with the money?
不属于我们
It’s not ours.
不属于任何人
It’s nobody’s
是属于死去的那些人的
It belongs to the dead.
他终于安静了
He’s silent now. At last.
似乎是永远地安静了
Seemed like an eternity.
妈妈
Mummy.
嗨,亲爱的
Hi, sweethearts.
你去哪儿了? – 我就在这儿啊
Where were you? – I was here.
你在这儿想什么呢? – 过去的事情
What were you thinking about? – About the past.
[凯法斯坦恩 – 集体农庄 以二战犹太遇难者基金创建]
…………
谢谢观赏