嘿!等会儿
Hey! Wait a second.
你明白你在做什么吗?
What do you think you’re doing?
求你了!
Please!
放松 金洁 放松
Eh, easy, Ginger, easy.
她怎么了? -他们一定吓到她了
What’s the matter with her? – They must’ve battered her.
我们待她这么好 给她自♥由♥ 她会改变主意的
We treat her well and give her her head, she’ll come round, surely enough. Easy.
把他带过来
Back him on in.
善待马 马就会变好 乔
Kind treatment makes good horses, Joe.
对马不好只会毁了他们
Bad treatment ruins them.
吁
Eh.
叫他站好位置
Straighten him out.
我做不到
I can’t.
你可以做到的
Yes, you can.
我能赢得她的芳心吗?
Was I ever going to win her affection?
当我们上山的时候…
When we came to the hill…
…她不会放慢步子 或是把活儿都留给我…
instead of slowing down and leaving me to do the work…
…而是竭尽全力拖着挽具 死命地拉车跑
she threw her weight into the collar and pulled away, straight up.
我们的步伐始终保持一致
Our paces matched perfectly.
我相信之后我们的关系将会改变
I was sure that afterwards, things would be different between us.
的确如此
They were.
变的更糟糕了…
They were worse.
现在她把我当空气了
Now she ignored me completely.
我蹦
I bounded.
我一跃而起!
I leaped to the sky!
我用尽办法想吸引她的注意
I tried everything to get her attention.
尽管我是新来的…
Even though I was new…
…斯奎特和约翰确信我能把他们从镇上安全带回家…
the squire and John trusted me to get them safely back from town…
…无论多么可怕的暴风雨
no matter how terrible the storm.
树枝刮着我
The wild branches tried to grab me.
雨像无数的蜜蜂蛰我的眼睛!
The rain stung my eyes like a thousand bees!
继续跑 骏马!
Keep moving, Beauty!
河水淹过了桥面
The bridge was flooded.
但看起来还安全
But it looked safe.
当我到了桥中间 我意识到会有事发生
As I reached the middle, I knew at once that something was wrong.
骏马 向前!
Beauty, forward!
继续向前!
Go forward!
我的身体和灵魂尖叫着说 别向前了…有危险!
Everything inside me screamed not to go any further.
向前走!
Go forward!
我也想听他的 但是他错了
I wanted to obey him, but he was wrong.
我知道 好兄弟 我知道
I know, chum. I know.
我要如何才能让你明白?
No! How can I make you understand?
我们决不能去桥中♥央♥!
We can’t go near there!
朝前 骏马
Come on, Beauty.
就算为我做的
For me.
我纹丝不动
I stood fast.
我只想叫他明白
I tried to tell him.
够了!
That’s enough!
约翰!
John!
我不知道还能挺多久
[didn’t know how long I could hold on to him.
但我一定要挺住!
I had to hold on!
上帝保佑你 骏马
God bless you, Beauty.
约翰
John.
约翰 发生什么事了?
What happened?
我没事 女主人
I’ll be all right, mistress.
我需要去照顾这匹马
I just need to look after the horse.
别去了 你先进去歇着
You will not. You’ll come inside at once.
可是骏马需要人照顾
But Beauty needs looking after.
我会照看他的 约翰叔叔
I’ll look after him, Uncle John.
好吧 照我教你的做 乔
All right. Do what I’ve shown you, Joe.
不要乔来
Not Joe.
他根本不知道要做什么
He doesn’t know what to do.
汗水和雨水让我感到冰冷入骨
The drying sweat and rain sent a chill down to my bones.
你不需要那毛毯
You don’t need that rug.
你全身发烫
You’re boiling hot.
我要我的毛毯
I wanted my rug.
我要一大堆毛毯
I wanted a heap of rugs.
冰冷的水像针一样刺着我的胃
The icy water hit my stomach like a kick in the guts.
但是我太渴了
But I was so thirsty.
第二天早上…
By the next morning…
…我病倒了
| was sick.
金洁整晚都陪着我
Ginger stayed up all night with me.
为我对她的柔情而内疚
Feeling sorry for me softened her.
噢 仁慈的上帝!
Oh, dear Lord.
哦,骏马!
Oh, Beauty.
它受伤了
It hurts.
连毯子都没给他盖
There’s no rug put on.
蠢货 这个蠢孩子 乔
Stupid, stupid boy.
我看那水也是冷的吧
Joe. I expect the water was cold as well.
去房♥子里再拿一床毛毯来
Run to the house and bring another blanket.
马上去!
NOW!
喝点
Come on, Beauty.
你必须把这个喝了 听话
You must drink it, come on.
我可怜的骏马
My poor Beauty.
我的乖马儿
My good horse.
希望这个能管用
Let’s hope it does him some good.
你回去睡觉吧 约翰
You go on to bed now, John.
我今晚要陪着他
I’ll stay with him tonight.
我们已经尽力了
We’ve done the best we can.
他还需要照顾
He may need some help.
任何轻微的声音都是一种折磨
Every little noise was torture.
阿尔佛雷德 住手!
Alfred! – Alfred, stop it!
告诉过你了!
Ha-ha-ha. Told you!
孩子们 别闹了!
Children, that’s enough!
他们玩得很开心 亲爱的
They’re fine, dear.
快点好起来
Please get well.
骏马!
Beauty.
约翰叔叔!
Uncle John!
约翰叔叔 快来看黑骏马!
Uncle John! Come and see Black Beauty!
金洁….
Ginger.
我在一个围场休养
I was put into a paddock to recuperate.
乔每天都来看我
Joe came to visit me every day.
看你能抓到我吗!
Catch me if you can!
怎么了?
What’s wrong?
你上不来吗?
Can’t you get up here?
好吧 那我下来
Ha, ha. All right, I’m coming.
你在做什么?
What are you doing?
哇哦,哇哦
Whoa, whoa.
不要 不要去床单那边!
No! Not the sheets!
对不起!
Sorry!
女主人的病情更糟糕了…
My mistress had become so ill…
…我们必须带她去…
that we had to take her to a doctor…
…一个住的很远的专家那看病
a specialist who lived far away.
你不能在马厩里抽烟
You’ll not smoke that pipe in these stables.
好 好 穿好你的衬衫 竹竿
Yeah, yeah. Keep your shirt on, skinny.
晚上好
Evening.
晚上好
Ah. Evening.
这笨蛋忘记熄灯了
That idiot left a lamp up here.
那些万事通应该管好自己的事
Little know-it-all ought to mind his own business.
你抱怨我抽烟 自己却把点着的灯放在干草边上
Joe. You complain about my pipe, you fool, but you leave a lamp near the hay.
是给你照明用的 记得带下来 知道吗?
For you to see by. Bring it down here, will you?
你真幸运我上来看了下
Lucky for you I came up here.
怎么了 有什么不对劲的?
What? What’s that?
住一晚而已
Beauty! It’s only for tonight.
你在怕什么? 不会有事的
What are you afraid of? You’ll be all right.
早上我会过来取马的
I’ll be back for the horse in the morning.
我要走了
I’m off too.
放松
Easy, Beauty. Shh…
吃你的草吧
Eat your hay.
那种声音和气味很奇怪
The sounds and smells were so strange.
我不知道这是什么
I didn’t know what they were.