怎么了 老兄
What’s goin’ on, mate?
捡破烂的人 他们跟在马车后面
Just scavengers, they go after the wagons.
想捡点粮食
Hopin’ for a bit of grain.
他们要把粮食运到哪去
Oh, where are they taking the grain?
这里的人们在忍♥饥挨饿
People are starving here.
用船运到英格兰去
Boat to England.
我们准备回城了 康尼利先生
I think we are headed back to town, Mr. Conneely.
感谢你的帮助
Thanks for your help.
上尉会如数支付你的报酬的
The captain will pay you what you’re owed.
您也一样 阁下
If it is all the same to yourself, Your Honor.
我更想看到结果
I’d rather see it out.
当你能拿到五十基尼的时候
Why settle for a sovereign
为什么一英镑就让你心满意足了呢
when there’s a share of 50 guineas to be had.
不好意思 上尉 但经历了这么多之后
I beg your pardon, captain, but after all this trouble
我想亲眼见证故事的结局
I’d like to witness this tale’s conclusion first-hand
那样 以后的人们就会如实地讲述这个故事
that it might be accurately retold in the future.
快过来
You better come quick!
放下武器 打开大门
Drop your weapon! Open the gates.
我不会再说第二遍
I’m not gonna tell you again.
放下武器 不然我就开枪了
Drop your weapon, or you will be shot.
霍布森 你在搞什么鬼
Hobson, what the hell are you doing?
我不能坐视不管 长官
I can’t have it, sir.
看看那些人们 看啊
Look at all those people, look.
他们在忍♥饥挨饿
They’re fuckin’ starvin’.
放下枪
Put down your gun!
这是最后的警告
This is your last warning.
人们正在活活饿死
Everyone’s dyin’ of hunger
而他们把食物往船上搬
and they’re porting food on a boat.
现在打开大门
Open the gates now.
列兵 放下你的武器
Private, lower your weapon.
在喂饱这些人之前我是不会放下的
Not till we feed these people.
把我送上军事法庭吧 长官
Court martial me, sir.
您可以随意处置我
Do whatever you want with me
只要人们不再挨饿
but not till those people are fed.
拜托 孩子 放下枪吧
Please, son, put down the gun.
我不在乎您怎么想的 汉纳先生
And I don’t give a damn what you think about either, Mr. Hannah.
这么做没意义 改变不了什么
This is pointless, it won’t change anything.
可以的 我能帮助这些人
It will. I can help these people.
抱歉对您的人下手了 中士
Sorry about your man, sergeant.
我在和他说话
I was talking to him!
这孩子疯了
The boy lost his mind.
您管不住他
You couldn’t keep him in check
所以菲茨吉本中士替您管了
so Sergeant Fitzgibbon did.
他对我们所有人都很危险
He was a danger to us all.
他打死了一名手无寸铁的警♥察♥
He shot an unarmed constable.
我只听从大人的命令
I only followed His Lordship’s orders.
听上去没什么问题
That seems accurate.
所以 上尉 我们有刺客的行踪吗
Well, then, captain, any sign of our assassin?
如果没有 这是不是就说明
If not, does this mean I wonder
你失去了手下 任务也失败了
that you’ve lost your man and that your mission is a failure?
我从父亲那里继承这片土地时
When I inherited this estate from my father
这里几乎已经荒废了
it was practically bankrupt.
清理土地是唯一的解决办法
To clear the land was the only solution.
集中所有财产 种植改成放牧
Consolidate the holdings, graze not grow,
减少我必须付给每个住户的
reduce this ridiculous tax
荒谬的税金
that I must pay per occupant.
我不需要也不想要他们 为什么还要付钱
I don’t need them, I don’t want them, why should I pay for them?
土豆的事已经相当简单了
This potato business is simplified matters considerably.
还有些人盼望有一天
There are those who look forward to the day
爱尔兰的凯尔特人
when a Celtic Irishman is as rare in Ireland
爱尔兰本地居民
就像曼哈顿的红色印第安人那么稀少
as a Red Indian in Manhattan.
“红色人种”为旧时人们对美洲印第安人的误称
我不喜欢这事儿
I take no pleasure on it.
你能别担心了吗 老兄
Would you stop worrying, man?
没有哪个活着的士兵能靠近这里
There’s hardly a soldier alive who could get close enough
透过缝隙一枪击中
to get a shot through this gap.
我们很安全
Security is assured.
弗林旅馆
农夫去洗澡 然后看到那老地主
The farmer goes into the bath and he sees the old squire
骑在他大女儿的身上
straddling his eldest daughter.
他怒火中烧 大喊道
Well, he’s furious and he lets out a shout,
“老天啊 玛丽
“For God sake, Mary!
像个好姑娘一样弓着背
Arch your back like a good gal
别把这位先生的蛋蛋弄脏了”
and keep the gentleman’s balls out of the muck.”
一切都安置好了 大人
Everything’s in, My Lord.
我们会锁上出口 明早见
We’ll lock up the exits, and I’ll see you in the morning.
谢谢你 中士
Thank you, sergeant.
你知道的 康尼利
You know, Conneely…
我爱这个国家
…I love this country.
这国家还剩什么呢
What’s left of it?
风景
The scenery.
你们这些农夫都一样 不懂得欣赏美景
You peasants are all the same, no appreciation of beauty.
如果美景能吃的话 先生
Beauty would be held in much higher regard, sir
它的地位可就高多了
if it could be eaten.
说得好
Well said.
再喝一杯吧 怎么样
I say one more, shall we?
当然了 先生
That we shall, sir.
说到美景[美人]
Speaking of beauty,
这位很可能是英格兰人
this one could almost be English.
她的头发
Uh.. Hair!
她的皮肤 美丽的胸部 比这里的
Her skin, fine bosom, certainly head and shoulders
丑陋女人们强太多了
above any of the miserable hags on the estate.
把最漂亮的英格兰少女带走
Take the prettiest English maiden…
把她安置在爱尔兰船舱里 就一个季度
…put her for one season in an Irish cabin..
怎么
Yes?
给她喝水吃土豆就行 让她披着破布
Feed her water and potato, dress her in rags
让她在沼泽里跋涉
and make her wade through bogs
和家养的猪睡在一起
and sleep with the family pig.
夺走她任何关于
Take from her any hope
未来会有所改变的希望
that the future will be different
当她爬出她的破烂隔间
and when she crawls out of her hovel
伸出枯瘦的手讨要零钱时
stretching out her scrawny hand for a penny…
她看上去还会像
…how much will she look like
那个漂亮的英格兰少女吗
that pretty English maiden?
有人可能觉得
One might be inclined to speculate
您对这任务已经没什么热情了 探长
that you’ve lost your passion for this mission, inspector.
我还有逮捕菲尼的主意
I still have a few ideas about how to apprehend Feeney…
但我得知道您和我是一边的
…but I need to know you’re with me.
是啊
Yeah.
该休息了
Time to turn in.
你中计了 王八蛋
I got you, you bastard.
干得好 汉纳
Well done, Hannah.
收拾他
Let him have it.
崩了他 探长
Shoot him, inspector.
放开我
Aah! Get your hands off of me!
崩了这个王八蛋
Shoot the bastard!
该死
Shite.
你是想给我上一课吗
Do you intend to try to teach me some sort of lesson?
还是想折磨我
Or to torture me?
我保证 绝不会让你得逞
I assure you I’ll give you no satisfaction.
我知道
I know.
我不会求饶
I won’t beg.
我给你准备了点别的玩意儿
I have something else planned for you.
你说什么
What do you say?
我听不懂土著人的屁话
I don’t understand that aboriginal nonsense.
说英语吧 老兄
Speak English, man!
我绝不会说
I won’t speak it.
说英语
Speak English!
永远不会了
Nor ever.
我要割开你的喉咙
I’ll rip your goddamn throat off.
他和谁是一伙的

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!