♪ Rank a diddle dido ♪
♪ 啦啦啦 ♪
♪ Falero falo ♪
♪ 啦啦啦 ♪
♪ Rank a diddle dido ♪
♪ 啦啦啦 ♪
♪ Falero falo ♪
♪ 小吉米·墨菲 ♪
♪ Young Jimmy Murphy ♪
♪ 不是因为偷羊而被绞死 ♪
♪ Was hanged not for sheep stealin’ ♪
♪ 而是因为向一位美丽的姑娘献殷勤 ♪
♪ But for courtin’ a pretty maiden ♪
♪ 姑娘名叫凯特·惠兰 ♪
♪ And her name was Kate Whelan ♪
♪ 向一位美丽的姑娘献殷勤 ♪
♪ Aah for courtin’ a pretty maiden ♪
♪ 姑娘名叫凯特·惠兰 ♪
♪ And her name was Kate Whelan ♪
这到处是脚印
There’s a lot of tracks.
他走哪个方向都有可能
He could’ve gone either way.
或许咱们保持方向不变 最稳妥
Probably best to hold our course.
沿那条路骑马两个小时
Two hours ride up that road
就是克罗宁先生家
is the house of a Mr. Cronin.
克罗宁赶走了菲尼的母亲
Cronin evicted Feeney’s mother.
前些天 他又赶走了
And a few days ago, did the same thing
他兄弟的妻儿
to the brother’s wife and children.
他是基尔迈克尔大人的土地管理人
He’s Lord Kilmichael’s land agent.
克罗宁吗
Cronin?
好吧
Fine.
先生们 这边
This way, gentlemen.
♪ 我们离最终的路还远 ♪
♪ We are far from the last route ♪
♪ 从东到唐帕特里克 ♪
♪ From the east to Downpatrick ♪
♪ 可怜的小吉米·墨菲躺在哪里 ♪
♪ Where poor little Jimmy Murphy lies ♪
♪ 铺满绿油油青苔的河岸上 ♪
♪ On the green sweet mossy banks ♪
♪ 啦啦啦 ♪
♪ Skinnymalink killymajoe ♪
♪ 啦啦啦 ♪
♪ Whisky frisky tooraloo ♪
♪ 啦啦啦 ♪
♪ Rank a diddle dido ♪
♪ 啦啦啦 ♪
♪ Falero falow ♪
人都去哪儿了
Where are the men?
他们去了马厩 我喊他们过来
They went to the stables. I’ll fetch them.
不 我去
No, I’ll get them.
怎么这么慢
What’s the hold-up?
你是谁
Who are you?
你想干什么
What do you want?
什么 你想抢粮么
What? The harvest?
我只是个代理人而已
I’m only an agent.
我为基尔迈克尔大人工作
For Lord Kilmichael.
这是他的土地
It’s his land.
粮食也都是他的
It’s his grain.
我有钱
I have money.
有什么事么 先生们
Can I help ye, gentlemen?
我们在找克罗宁先生
We’re looking for Mr. Cronin.
主人不在 先生
The master’s not here, sir.
他刚刚离开往镇上去了
He left for town only a few moments ago.
我们在路上没有碰到他
We didn’t pass him on the road.
快离开这里 快离开
Get out of here! Get out of here!
把马挪走
Just take the horse.
开枪
Fire!
拜托 快开枪
For God’s sake, man, shoot him!
你这蠢货
You bloody idiot!
你明明已经抓住他了
You had him!
该死
Damm it!
不用
No.
我们继续走 去卡里克的警♥察♥局
We will continue to the police station in Carrick
同时派一名骑警去通知基尔迈克尔大人
and send a dispatch rider to warn Lord Kilmichael
警告他 他的生命危在旦夕
that his life’s in imminent danger.
不管有没有命令 我都不能让
Orders or not, I cannot allow the murder
一个贵族在毫不知情的情况下惨遭杀害
of a nobleman for lack of a warning.
派一个克罗宁的仆人去卡里克就行了
Send one of Cronin’s servants to Carrick
我们继续追踪菲尼
we’ll stay on Feeney’s trial.
-基尔迈克尔住哪里 -伦敦
– Where does Kilmichael live? – London.
但他来这里时 会住在庄园
But when he is here, the estate house.
从这里骑马要好几天
About days ride from here.
我们直接去基尔迈克尔的庄园
Let’s go straight to Kilmichael’s.
你身体状况欠佳 汉纳先生
You’re in no fit state, Mr. Hannah.
我的身体我自己清楚
I’ll be the judge of that.
昆利文先生
Mr. Quinlivin.
不知是否方便
I wonder if it might be terrible inconvenience to you
借一匹克罗宁先生的马
if we borrowed one of Mr. Cronin’s horses.
恐怕不行 上尉
I’m afraid that would be quite impossible, captain.
是这样的
Well, you see, you see…
我不认为克罗宁先生的家人
I doubt that Mr. Cronin’s family
会允许我帮助那些
would condone of my supporting the men
没有提前警告他们
who failed to warn them
而让他们的丈夫和父亲
that their husband and father
遭受到疯子的袭击的人
was the target of a madman.
日安
Good day to you.
他们派你来除掉我
They sent you to get rid of me?
是的
Yeah.
他们无法接受
They can’t afford to have one of their own
一个被他们称为英雄的人背叛他们
someone they called a hero turn against them.
他们从来不称我为英雄
They never called me a hero.
只有你
Only you.
我只是你眼中忠诚的爱尔兰佬
I was just your faithful Mick.
我很遗憾他们不这么认为
I was sorry they chose to see it that way.
我们为他们做了很多
We did things for them
不可饶恕的事
that cannot be forgiven.
当我回到家的时候又如何呢
And for what, when I come home to this?
如果我杀了人 他们称之为谋杀
If I kill a man, they call it murder.
如果他们这样做 则被称为战争
If they do it, they call it war.
被称为神谕
Providence..
被称为正义
…justice.
我的家人到哪里去讨回他们的公道
Where will my family get their justice..
除了由我来做
…if not from me?
回家吧 英国人
Go home, English.
这里没你什么事
You’ve got no business here.
我不会留下你自己走的
I won’t be leaving here without you.
那你只能永远都别走了
Then you won’t leave at all.
这是怎么回事
What is all this?
基尼:英国旧用货币
基尔迈克尔用50基尼悬赏菲尼的人头
Kilmichael’s put 50 guineas on Feeney’s head.
爱尔兰的笨蛋都在这里了吗
Is every half-wit in Ireland here?
不 先生 您母亲昨天回家了
No, sir. Your mother went home yesterday.
回伦敦了
Home to London.
大人 这位是六十八团的波普上尉
Your Lordship, Captain Pope of the 68th regiment.
大人 我是波普上尉 我奉命前来
Your Lordship, I’m Captain Pope. I was sent here…
大人知道你是谁 上尉
His Lordship knows full well who you are, captain.
他不知道的是
What he does not know is
你正在斟酌用词的这份情报
whether this report
会否详述你之前隐瞒重要信息的行为
you’ve been compiling will detail how you endangered
是如何置他于危险境地的
his life withholding vital information as you did.
先生 您正处于危险之中
Sir, you are in grave danger.
我们已经掌管这片土地两百年了
We’ve managed this estate for 200 years.
你觉得这是我们的生命第一次遭到威胁吗
Do you think this is the first time our lives have been threatened?
这次不一样
This is different.
我可不想让一个游骑兵叛徒
I have no intention of allowing some turncoat renegade ranger
决定我的行程
to dictate my itinerary.
我手下有一个班士兵保护基尔迈克尔大人
I have a dozen men to protect Lord Kilmichael.
未经训练的警♥察♥可比不过这个士兵
Poorly trained police are no match for this soldier.
再加上两个班的民兵
Another two dozen local militia.
他们为谁而战
And who do they fight for?
为了这个游骑兵脑袋的赏金而战
They fight for the bounty I’ve put on this ranger’s head.
我们会照计划行事
We’ll proceed as planned.
我会随粮食一起去城里
I’ll accompany the grain to town
在那里乘火车去都柏林
and from there, take the train to Dublin.
你想去的话可以和我一起
You may join me if you wish.
借过
Excuse me.
抱歉 借过一下
Sorry. Sorry. Excuse me.
抱歉 很抱歉
Sorry. I’m sorry. Sorry.