monsieur, madame,
你们好,今晚想来点什么?
vous allez bien qu’est-ce que vous preferez ce soir?
我们能不能让他来决定呢?
Should we just let him decide?
听着,先生…
Ecoutez m’sieur mi char,
今晚我们让你来点菜
ce soir on vous laisse l’initiative.
那么
Alors, alors.
我建议先来一个…
Permettez-moi de proposer pour commencer
“蓝象珍珠 ”
“Perle du Blue Elephant.”
不不不,给我们个惊喜
Non, non, non. Surprenez-nous.
好吧,好吧,先生
Tres bien, tres bien, monsieur.
相信我吧
Faites moi confiance.
希望我让他点菜…
I hope, I hope I didn’t make a mistake
不是犯了个错误…
by letting him order,
因为我的泰语说的不好…
because I don’t speak Thai so good,
我们也许会不小心吃到小狗的尾巴
and we might have wound up eating puppy-dog tails.
你介意吗?
Do you mind if I do?
Ha ha ha ha!
她身上有一种纯净和无邪…
There was a freshness and innocence about her,
几乎是令人仓皇失措地混合了…
an almost disconcerting blend
性感的成熟和孩子般的纯真
of sexual maturity and childish naivete
打动了我疲倦的心…
that touched my world-weary heart
抹掉了我们之间的年龄差距
and effaced the age difference between us.
我的室友就是美国人,她叫辛迪
My roommate is American. Cindy.
在舞蹈课上你见过她
You saw her, at the dance class.
我在纽约学习的时候见到她的
I met her when I study in New York.
你在那里待了多长时间?
How long were you there?
直到我把钱花光
Till my money ran out.
那有多久?
Ha ha ha! Meaning?
六个月,我爱纽约
6 months. I love New York.
那是舞蹈家的天堂
It’s the best place for a dancer.
不是作家的?
Not for a writer?
不是我这个作家的,我太爱巴黎了
No, not this one. I love Paris too much.
那就是你在写的东西吗,巴黎?
Is that what you write about, Paris?
巴黎和人
Paris and people.
你愿不愿意什么时候让我读一读用你的作品?
Would you let me read something of yours?
你愿不愿意什么时候跳舞给我看?
Would you dance for me sometime?
只要你愿意
If you like.
你保证?
Promise?
我保证
Promise.
Ha ha ha ha!
你知道吗,我找你找得好苦
I looked all over for you, you know.
你有没有想过可以再见到我?
Did you ever think you’d see me again?
有
Yes.
真的?
Really?
真的
Really.
真的?
Really?
真的
Yeah.
你留下吧
You kept it.
我的脚凉了
My feet are cold.
哦!你有个壁炉
Oh, you have a fireplace.
能用吗?
Does it work?
当然可以
It sure does.
你为什么不休息一下?
Why don’t you relax for a second.
我去煮咖啡
I’ll make coffee.
你想要热巧克力吗?
Would you like a hot chocolate?
是的,请来杯巧克力
Oh, yes, please. Chocolate.
我们能生火吗?
Could we make a fire?
为什么不能呢?
Why not?
你来生火
You make the fire,
我煮咖啡…
I’ll make the coffee…
还有巧克力
And the chocolate.
没有什么比得上…
Nothing ever surpassed the rapture
第一次醒来时的感觉
of that first awakening.
我就像是伊甸园里的亚当…
I might have been Adam
当苹果的味道留在嘴里
with the taste of apple fresh in my mouth.
我在世间所寻找的一切美好…
I was looking at all the beauty in the world
包含在一个女人的身体里…
embodied in a single female form,
然后我感觉到,在那失去理性的一刻…
and I knew, with sudden blinding certainty,
这就是了
this was it.
我们整整三天没有离开房♥间
We didn’t leave the apartment for 3 whole days after that.
我们日日夜夜不可分开,无法满足
We were inseparable by day and insatiable by night.
仅仅是靠爱情和发馊的羊角面包为生
Just lived on love and stale croissants.
她辞去了工作
She chucked her job.
我无法忍♥受和她分开
I couldn’t bear to part with her.
“我看到了天堂…
“I’d been granted a glimpse of heaven,
“然后被弃置在d’Assas街上
“then dumped on the sidewalk of rue d’Assas.
“天堂打开的大门…
“The gates of paradise had opened,
“砸在了我的脸上 ”
only to slam in my face.”
但后来又开了,对不对?
But they opened again, no?
当然啦,宝贝
They sure did, baby.
开得大大的
Pretty wide, at that.
继续,不要停
Go on. Don’t stop.
这就是全部了
That’s all there is.
真可惜,我可以永远一直听下去
What a pity. I could listen to you forever.
好样的!先生赢得了漂亮的小泰迪熊…
Bravo! Monsieur a gagne un beau p’tit nounours
给您的小女朋友
pour la p’tite dame.
先生您的技术真是一流!
C’est bravo ca m’sieur! Un bon tiereur ca!
您挑一个吧,这个小玩具熊吗?
V’zavez l’choix avec ce p’tit nounours la celui-ci!
你喜欢什么?这个?
Y vous plait… Celui-ci!
好,就这个!
Voila! Celui-ci!
这个
Celui-ci!
您挑走了我们这里最漂亮的小熊
Madame prend le plus beau nounours du stand.
夫人您是个鉴赏家…
Madame est une connaisseuse,
先生是个优秀的射手
et monsieur c’est un bon tireur.
Ha ha. Ha ha.
我爱你
I love you.
啥?
What?
你听到了
You heard me.
你爱我?
You love me?
? Well, I guess it would be nice ?
? If I could touch your body ?
? I know not everybody ?
? Has got a body like you, oh ?
? But I gotta think twice ?
? Before I give you my hideaway ?
? And I know all the games you play ?
? Because I play them, too ?
? Oh, I need some time off ?
? From that emotion ?
? Time to pick my heart up off the floor ?
? Oh, when that love comes down ?
? Without devotion ?
? Well, it takes a strong man, baby ?
? But I’m showin’ you the door ?
? ‘Cause I gotta have faith ?
? I gotta have faith ?
? I gotta, gotta have faith, faith ?
? I gotta have faith, faith, faith ?
? Baby ?
? I know you’re askin’ me to stay ?
? Say please, please, please don’t go away ?
? You say I’m givin’ you the blues ?
? Baby ?
? You mean every word you say ?
? Can’t help but think of yesterday ?
? I found another who will tie me down ?
? To lover boy rules ?
? Before this river ?
? Becomes an ocean ?
? Before you throw my heart back on the floor ?
? Oh, oh, baby ?
? I’ll reconsider ?
? My foolish notion ?
? When I need someone to hold me ?
? But I wait something more ?
? Yes, I gotta have faith… ?
是不是很危险?
Isn’t it dangerous?
你要是会用就不危险
Not if you know what you’re doing.
你为什么不用电动的?
Why don’t you use an electric?
美国人喜欢电动的东西
Americans like electric things.
Huh.
这个美国人不喜欢
Not this American.
我知道
I know.
这会让你感到很有男子气概
It makes you feel macho.
Yeah.
你是一只老虎
You’re a real tiger.
Ha.
我认为你是海明威
Ha ha. You think you’re Hemingway.
海明威有胡子
Hemingway had a beard.
我来试试
Let me try it.
没门,没门!
No way. No way!
我很看重我的脸
I value my hide.